Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,927 members, 7,832,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) (73104 Views)

"Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
pocohantas:

They say they are handmade and the leather is premium. 1.5m is even cheap, that is for the general designs. A good number of actresses use the original-fake, which is somehow very expensive too. grin

J111333 can you see what your mate is doing for his sidechick? If you won’t do for Ishilove, do for me abeg. cry cry
I'm already saving up small small to buy you that bag, just give me about 10 to 15years and the money will be complete you hear. grin
Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
J111333:
I'm already saving up small small to buy you that bag, just give me about 10 to 15years and the money will be complete you hear. grin

Them say babe wey get patience go enjoy, but with Nigerian men- na ulcer go kill am. In fact...

Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by jcross19: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
fake life.... is taking pictures in the plane.
Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
pocohantas:

Them say babe wey get patience go enjoy, but with Nigerian men- na ulcer go kill am. In fact...
Chai. cheesy
Swit-hat, be calming down. cheesy
Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
J111333:
Chai. cheesy
Swit-hat, be calming down. cheesy

Lol. I am calm... smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by spiceadole: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Toto na office

Your mother,sisters,girlfriends or wife are not good office managers
Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by Ezini(f): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
Can some body help me with flip script location and address, i know its in lekki, where exactly, i have been trying to locate Chika with a proposal

Popular Nollywood actress and Flip Script CEO, Chika Ike, was seen in a private jet as she goes for business meetings, IgbereTV reports.

She shared the pictures on Instagram with the caption:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFZjLf0F4C0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/quote]
Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Toto na office

I swear you ain't well at all..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
spiceadole:

Your mother,sisters,girlfriends or wife are not good office managers
yeah, but your mother is a good Office manager. Even your sisters are doing better than Her now
Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by EMMY76: 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is the reasons why most of these greedy nigerian so called actresses no longer wants to settle down with their age mates anymore they want to live a life of luxury and traveling around the world in private jets at any costs. Its becoming clearer now that this lady is going to become Ned nwoko's seventh wife very soon this was exactly how the rumors of regina daniel marriage to ned started on the social media.
Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by Timagex(m): 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
Brachaa:

Yes actually. As at 2010, that size was going for 500k. Imagin now coupled with the dollar rate.

The special thing about it is that it is a popular designer. Hermes is one of the most expensive designers alongside Marc Jacobs though MJ is more expensive. So that's the special thing about it.

Now the good thing about it is you get to use it for years as it's very durable and if anything happens to it at any time, you can take it to the manufacturers and they'll change it. That's the warranty on it. Life time. Now that's good value for your money.
. Poverty die! Die! Die!! sad

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by Debra911(f): 6:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
Brachaa:

Lol... For that lady care foundation, right? grin grin...

Don't worry, God will make things beautiful in his own time in our lives. What Ned is using to trap them will be nothing compared to what God will do for us who wait on him patiently, dear. smiley

ours will locate us in no distant time.
Thanks jare

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by kadiri3(m): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
dis girl bleach past her feature
Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
pocohantas:

They say they are handmade and the leather is premium. 1.5m is even cheap, that is for the general designs. A good number of actresses use the original-fake, which is somehow very expensive too. grin

J111333 can you see what your mate is doing for his sidechick? If you won’t do for Ishilove, do for me abeg. cry cry
Everything comes with a price. I wonder what price Chika has paid to be where she is today. The sorry thing is Chika is from a disciplined, well to do home.
Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Ishilove:

Everything comes with a price. I wonder what price Chika has paid to be where she is today. The sorry thing is Chika is from a disciplined, well to do home.

Get out of my head. I was just about typing how she was a naive sweetheart that year. I follow you dey wonder.
Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by Conceptsncontex(m): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
jaybenugo:
Popular Nollywood actress and Flip Script CEO, Chika Ike, was seen in a private jet as she goes for business meetings, IgbereTV reports.

She shared the pictures on Instagram with the caption:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFZjLf0F4C0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Photo shoot.
Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by damoceile: 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
wow this lady is the most successful olosho in Nigeria at the moment grin grin. I wonder what god she serves undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
pocohantas:

Get out of my head. I was just about typing how she was a naive sweetheart that year. I follow you dey wonder.
Bad company corrupts good manners. She has hobnobbed with toto sharers and has become influenced. It's like side chickism is now the new money spinner. The first thing I will do if I become Dangote's sidechic is to make my nyash like yours grin
Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
Conceptsncontex:

Photo shoot.
I bow o. She showed us one tiny corner of a supposed airplane and bloggers don carry am sey she dey private jet
Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by TrickyTeeBBN5: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by spiceadole: 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
yeah, but your mother is a good Office manager. Even your sisters are doing better than Her now

Better than yours.
Cheap fuckers! Zero value!!
Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by Saintabey: 5:04am On Sep 25, 2020
kukoyi17226:
She doesn't use chair strap.
Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:08am On Sep 25, 2020
More like around 5 million naira.

Cheapest Birkin is around $12,000 brand new. Cheapest ones. wink. Although she’s carrying a kelly in that picture.

Many of your naija celebs carry the fake ones (which aren’t cheap compared to what fashion costs in naija).
Brachaa:

Mehnn see Hermes bag oo. I'm sure this bag will be running into 1.5M by now. Wow!

This was exactly how Regina was lured with private jet things.

This man should just open a foundation for the single ladies instead of calling it marriage. This one don't pass marriage o. Lol.. see cruiseshocked.

Ned Ned. This your ladies care foundation biz is thriving o. Lol .

I need that Hermes bag right now (not without a car though) ... Lol.. * jumps outta thread**
Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:15am On Sep 25, 2020
pocohantas:

And you have to be on their waitlists for ages to get your hands on a birkin or a kelly.

Most celebs do carry original fake which might cost around $600-$1000. The real ones minimum of $12k and up. The price increases based on your choice of leather, hardware, lining etc
Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 25, 2020
cococandy:
More like around 5 million naira.

Cheapest Birkin is around $12,000 brand new. Cheapest ones. wink. Although she’s carrying a kelly in that picture.

Many of your naija celebs carry the fake ones (which aren’t cheap compared to what fashion costs in naija).

You see?? That was just a rough estimate I gave there considering what we had going in 2010.

Now just did my findings for 2020 and here's what is reports suggests. The ‘entry-level’ Birkin with plain hardware is priced at $9,000 USD and approximately $12,000 to $15,000 AUD for Australian customers.

Dependent on the leather and if any special stones are used, it could rise to $200,000 AUD, if not higher.

And it's also said that you can't just go into any hermes shop to get it. It has to be through second and even at that it's still very expensive since the bags are high in demand hence appreciate overtime.

I think chikas is second hand value. But mehnnn...
Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:44am On Sep 25, 2020
Brachaa:

You see?? That was just a rough estimate I gave there considering what we had going in 2010.

Now just did my findings for 2020 and here's what is reports suggests. The ‘entry-level’ Birkin with plain hardware is priced at $9,000 USD and approximately $12,000 to $15,000 AUD for Australian customers.

Dependent on the leather and if any special stones are used, it could rise to $200,000 AUD, if not higher.

And it's also said that you can't just go into any hermes shop to get it. It has to be through second and even at that it's still very expensive since the bags are high in demand hence appreciate overtime.

I think chikas is second hand value. But mehnnn...

@bold is true. I’ve tried. Just out of curiosity though not like I was ready to pay for it . They don’t even carry it in any of their stores display. I only bought perfume and bracelet and left. If they trust you and you build rapport with any of their agents, after you spend a ton of money buying scarfs, homeware, other purses and accessories, their agent may let you skip the line and go get you a Birkin or Kelly from the back. And only by appointment. They are too pompous.

Even the second hand value is not cheap. Often times people buy it and resell for higher than they paid for it because the person who really wants it can’t get from the store directly. So they are willing to pay more for second hand authentic . If hers is second hand (and authentic), she probably still paid as much if not more than the price of the brand new.

Fashionphile is a renowned site here that sells authentic preloved (second hand) luxury. Most people get cheated and pay a lot for fakes when then they go to other sites that claim to sell authentic second hand.

Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 25, 2020
cococandy:
@bold is true. I’ve tried. Just out of curiosity though not like I was ready to pay for it . They don’t even carry it in any of their stores display. I only bought perfume and bracelet and left. If they trust you and you build rapport with any of their agents, after you spend a ton of money buying scarfs, homeware, other purses and accessories, their agent may let you skip the line and go get you a Birkin or Kelly from the back. And only by appointment. They are too pompous.

Even the second hand value is not cheap. Often times people buy it and resell for higher than they paid for it because the person who really wants it can’t get from the store directly. So they are willing to pay more for second hand authentic . If hers is second hand (and authentic), she probably still paid as much if not more than the price of the brand new.

Fashionphile is a renowned site here that sells authentic preloved (second hand) luxury. Most people get cheated and pay a lot for fakes when then they go to other sites that claim to sell authentic second hand.

Yeah. tot I mentioned it too that second hand value is more expensive than factory price due to inability to access the new ones. And of course all designers (not only Hermes) don't display bags on shelves like we do here in naija or like other regular bag shops world wide.

It crazy though I love that bag. If you touched the original, you won't want to settle for the copy.
I remember when we brought in the original (Birkins design) to send to China for copies that year, it was guarded like a prince cos my aunt's friends had their eyes on it like...

We did the copies then (2010) and sold for 150k. It was mostly bankers that fell for it thinking they had the real deal. But we inside knew. And she made cool sales that year cos the Chinese really tried with the design. The craze for this bag is just something else.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by jidxin(m): 7:07am On Sep 25, 2020
Brachaa:

I don't need him. Once I have God, it is guaranteed I'll have it. I only need to wish it and it will come to pass.
but God will create connection through man naa
Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 25, 2020
jidxin:
but God will create connection through man naa

Yeah. You garritgrin.
Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by jidxin(m): 7:21am On Sep 25, 2020
Brachaa:

Yeah. You garritgrin.
so the number....
Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 25, 2020
jidxin:
so the number....

Definitely not from Ned.
Re: Chika Ike Flies In A Private Jet For Business Meetings (Photos) by jidxin(m): 8:18am On Sep 25, 2020
Brachaa:

Definitely not from Ned.

from me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Slammed With ₦18M Tax By Lagos Government / Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year / Mercy Johnson Replies Tonto Dikeh’s Twitter Diss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.