Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,502 members, 7,826,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Uploading Of Document On Survival Fund Website Is Not Going What Is The Way Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uploading Of Document On Survival Fund Website Is Not Going What Is The Way Out (955 Views)

Survival Fund Clarification / Jamb Re Uploading Of O Level Result Is Closing Tooday / Help!!! Uploading Of O'level Result On Jamb Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uploading Of Document On Survival Fund Website Is Not Going What Is The Way Out by write247ng(m): 7:20am On Oct 03, 2020
Please those that are processing thier survivalfund application.
The timeline for upload of credentials was from 1st october , 2020 .I tried to upload our proof of salary payment but it is not going.
I used both pdf format and doc format and it is less than 2mb. it is showing contact the administrator
Pls do other have solutions around it
let share thanks
Re: Uploading Of Document On Survival Fund Website Is Not Going What Is The Way Out by uchrikk(m): 7:46am On Oct 03, 2020
Try contacting them.
Re: Uploading Of Document On Survival Fund Website Is Not Going What Is The Way Out by barnny(m): 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
write247ng:
The timeline for upload of credentials was from 1st october , 2020 .I tried to upload our proof of salary payment but it is not going.
I used both pdf format and doc format and it is less than 2mb. it is showing contact the administrator
let share thanks
I think u will have to contact them then.

Fellow people I have uploaded mine and submitted but it's not showing on the profile. Hope is okay that way?
Re: Uploading Of Document On Survival Fund Website Is Not Going What Is The Way Out by Timzyatcool24(m): 1:46am On Oct 04, 2020
please what is the website for the registration
Re: Uploading Of Document On Survival Fund Website Is Not Going What Is The Way Out by DkJay: 9:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
I just uploaded my own documents and employee information. I hope it's not too late. Is there a deadline for submission?
Re: Uploading Of Document On Survival Fund Website Is Not Going What Is The Way Out by comfokon: 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
write247ng:
let share thanks

was the proof signed by your workers?

(1) (Reply)

Heartbreaking Video: Senior Students Bullying Younger Students In Barbaric Way / Sanwo-olu And His Deputy NOT From Lagos- Kunle Uthman / Disabled JSS3 Student, Kamal Usman Writes With His Mouth (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.