Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Driver Beats Woman For 'forgetting Bag In Cab' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Beats Woman For 'forgetting Bag In Cab' (448 Views)

Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media / Driver Beats His Conductor For Peeing On The Bus In Lekki / Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Driver Beats Woman For 'forgetting Bag In Cab' by Decallionaire: 9:03am On Oct 03, 2020
“The taxi driver called me to say he was outside and I told him I was coming. When I went outside, the driver got out of the taxi, punched me in the face, and I fell to the floor. “He then stomped on my face. I asked what that was all about and then tried to get my stuff out of the taxi.
“But while I was half in and half out of the car he put his foot down and I fell out of the taxi. It all happened in a flash. I couldn’t see a thing. ‘He chucked my stuff out of the car and drove off.

“Someone who witnessed the attack picked me up off the floor and took me into their house and cleaned me up and I went home,” the 26 year old woman said.

Read details: https://www.newdayngr.com/woman-battered-by-cab-driver-after-she-left-phone-in-his-car/
Re: Driver Beats Woman For 'forgetting Bag In Cab' by UncleDaddy2017(m): 9:09am On Oct 03, 2020
This one serious oooo
Re: Driver Beats Woman For 'forgetting Bag In Cab' by Olarewaju89: 9:15am On Oct 03, 2020
Picture pls...

I want to take the case from where you stop but i need pictures for concrete evidence.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Man Impregnate His Two Daughters And Killed Them / 3 Houses Burnt In Delta Over Alleged Death Of Vigilante Chair In Police Custody / Policeman Joins The #EndSARS Protest, Says SARS Officers Arrested His Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.