Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,329 members, 7,839,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

I Need Help, Am Struggling To Survive. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Help, Am Struggling To Survive. (227 Views)

Japa: Top 5 Lucrative Side Hustles For Nigerians To Survive In UK, Canada / ‘I Rely On Sex Work To Survive,’ - Policewoman / 8 Things You Need To Survive As A Banker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help, Am Struggling To Survive. by mariophils(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hello people,
I need help, l have worked for this organization for over a year as a graduate, things were fine until after the lock down, the company downsized but , l was not affected, first it was delay in salary, now salary is being owed, l had worked for 3 months now without pay, and through out the period of the lock down,l had my rent expired ,so l had to beg the landlord to allow me pay for two months, now the two months has expired and the man is seriously on my neck, had spoken with my boss and payment process is worked on, though l have been looking for another job but l have a skill that can fetch me money, am very good in barbing, exotic haircuts, please l need cash to pass through this weekend,but l want to work to make money if l can see any, l have a good clipper that works which l can use, am in Lagos around Ikeja, you can call me on 07081148107, or send any form of assistance on, 3045430265, First Bank, below is a sample of my work. Op, please push to front page, am really in need, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

For Your Insurance Cover (house, Life, Marine, Cars, Houses), Come Here Please / Discovering The Power Of Wealth / Btc Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.