Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,261 members, 7,853,294 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

Woman Who Butchered Her Two Children In Kano Blames It On Hallucination (SEE) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Who Butchered Her Two Children In Kano Blames It On Hallucination (SEE) (569 Views)

PDP Condemns Attack On President Buhari In Kano …blames Tinubu, Ganduje / Senate Panel Clarifies Yahaya Muhammad's Age, Blames It On Typographical Error / DSS Butchered Saheed Adisa 'Adogan' After 48 Bullets Failed To Penetrate - ICYMI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Butchered Her Two Children In Kano Blames It On Hallucination (SEE) by Okoyeaniche(m): 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
The 26-year-old Nigerian woman who was alleged to have killed her two children with a machete in the northern part of the country has finally opened up on what triggered her action.

The suspect named Hauwa Habibu, blamed the evil act on hallucinations and paranoia, saying that she hallucinates a lot and her husband is aware of the fact, but he never believed her.

Mrs Habibu was arrested on October 4, after murdering her 6-year-old son Yusuf, and her 3-year-old daughter, Zuhura and also inflicted severe injuries on her 10-year-old niece, Aisha Sadiq at Diso Quarters, Gwale local government area of the state.

When speaking to the journalists at the command headquarters in Kano, Hauwa who expressed shocked that she killed her own children with her bare hands said she hallucinated again and this time she saw her little children with knife and other weapons coming to attack her.

Her words...

“I am not even aware I killed my children. I saw my son and daughter attacking me with a...SEE MORE HERE

2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Butchered Her Two Children In Kano Blames It On Hallucination (SEE) by Techm0: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Mental health issues or Witch craft and metaphysics/dark art
Re: Woman Who Butchered Her Two Children In Kano Blames It On Hallucination (SEE) by stonemasonn: 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
Tramadol maybe.
Re: Woman Who Butchered Her Two Children In Kano Blames It On Hallucination (SEE) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
These things are real but people will never believe until it happens to them or they see people close to them affected. I believe her story cos no right thinking mother would kill her own children. So sad it's in intolerant/fanatical kano state (of all places) where they'll never offer to help or would not even take psychological things seriously.
Re: Woman Who Butchered Her Two Children In Kano Blames It On Hallucination (SEE) by CornerDot: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
Strange

(1) (Reply)

Muric Rebukes Ogun Governor Over Bb Naija Gifts / #EndSars: Gov. Wike Joins Protests in Port Harcourt After Banning it Earlier / My Candid Advice To All Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.