Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,250 members, 7,853,275 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

Grains Business (personal experienced) - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Grains Business (personal experienced) (21132 Views)

Pls Come And Patronize My Grains Business At Cheap Price / Grains Business And Profit Analysis / ‘how To Preserve Beans, Grains Without Poisonous Chemicals’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by sunbreaker: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:
I wanted not responding to you but let me just do before you say I dey fear you. He might not be wasting money but I want to ask you a simple question how many times have you sent @op money or airport to support his ministry since you are learning from him. Trying to mention name of where I have already mentioned ans their location sounds a bit childish, like you are trying to impress me. No knowledge is a waste yes that important, also know that time matters. If @op has ever experienced any Boko haram attacks that makes him to stay in a place for three day, am sure he will know that buy your produce and move is the best approach. In conclusion stop sounding as if you care about op or the person where in reality you just want to prey on him, or make him.do the hard work will you sit and reap him. Op be wise, me as a tourist is saying you should be care let all this comments and calls you are receiving now and free consultation you are doing for people that is making you feel like a God now not push you into trying to impress, I tell you, we all passed through that phase, if you bill them now, they will stop calling, it's your time and life, maximize it. Before you drag check out my jobs. I speak from experience not just because the internet is there
sorry to come in. Pls anybody that have free mind to help other why don't you leave him alone? .....is like when you were in school, you will have somebody that know book very well in the class and he will refuse to teach other while some will know book and organised free tutorial for others just to improved their brain. Therefore, anybody that is benefited from this man doesn't has money to give,I known they will support him with prayer. No bad thing will happen to him in Jesus name. Amen!!!!!

13 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by sunbreaker: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
Teetee777:
For all my research so far, I have come to the conclusion that the North East is the largest city in Nigeria producing brown beans despite all the challenges that lie ahead.

Let's not deceive ourselves, nothing is expensive in the north east, despite all the challenges the north east is facing now, other states are coming to the north east to buy goods, but it is for the fearless people because there are various insecurities in the state
well done bro
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by maisauki: 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
sunbreaker:
You really try bros,God will reward you. What of groundnut time
November December
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 11:09am On Jul 10, 2021
sunbreaker:
which time of the year to buy this products for storage,pls I need breakdown of each
From November to February

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2021
sunbreaker:
ok, I understand that you buy red beans(oloyin) from Yobe state and Maize/grain from Niger state. Pls where do u buy white beans. I used to follow 'Sheriff' updated price on this forum but about two week ago I realised he posted almost the same price as Bodija market(Ibadan) which by adding transport,you gain nothing even run loss. My wife is doing this business, she normally buy at bodija but the profit margin is very slim. Even sometime run loss if she can't go by herself and tell her customer to send products to her. I think is better to find reasonable fund and go to north. Please help your brother
Buying from thee northern market these are not profitable unless you can buy it and store it like 3week or a month then you can have your profit.
Buying from bodija at this time is like wasting your money, because to gain atleast 2k profit on a bag of grains now you will need to cheat your customers

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by sunbreaker: 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
Teetee777:

Buying from thee northern market these are not profitable unless you can buy it and store it like 3week or a month then you can have your profit.
Buying from bodija at this time is like wasting your money, because to gain atleast 2k profit on a bag of grains now you will need to cheat your customers
thanks,great advice
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by sunbreaker: 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
Teetee777:

From November to February
thanks
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Onlinefarmstore: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2021
Sambai65:
you are real legend boss,I just watched some of your videos on Instagram,keep it up

Thank you boss!!! Leave the person wet dry find free info
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Onlinefarmstore: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2021
IamAsiri:

Is the shawl the same thing as mudu? And which one is 80 shawls and 65 shawls?
I can only reply with paint rubbers
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by IamAsiri: 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:
I can only reply with paint rubbers

Okay. Please do.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Onlinefarmstore: 12:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
IamAsiri:

Okay. Please do.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Onlinefarmstore: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
IamAsiri:

Okay. Please do.
there are several.bags we have those of sixteen and thirteen and we have those of thirty two
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by IamAsiri: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:
there are several.bags we have those of sixteen and thirteen and we have those of thirty two

The one of thirty two is how much sir?
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Onlinefarmstore: 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
IamAsiri:

The one of thirty two is how much sir?
if you are buying olotu beans in Maiduguri during Nov/Dec it's usually about 13k a bag then you buy there small bag that contains 16 and halve bag two of it makes one lagos bag.

See this video to understand their banging system and conversion rate...... https://www.instagram.com/tv/CP4YhUxHuy0/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by IamAsiri: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:
if you are buying olotu beans in Maiduguri during Nov/Dec it's usually about 13k a bag then you buy there small bag that contains 16 and halve bag two of it makes one lagos bag.

See this video to understand their banging system and conversion rate...... https://www.instagram.com/tv/CP4YhUxHuy0/?utm_medium=copy_link

Thank you so much.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Greatisthelord: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:

can one get white iron beans in maiduguiri?
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 7:35am On Jul 16, 2021
My experience going to Adamawa state and zamfara state.......
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Onlinefarmstore: 10:53am On Jul 16, 2021
Greatisthelord:

can one get white iron beans in maiduguiri?

Not your regular type of white much..... Maiduguri grows little white Adamawa or Taraba or others
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Greatisthelord: 10:56am On Jul 16, 2021
Onlinefarmstore:

Not your regular type of white much..... Maiduguri grows little white Adamawa or Taraba or others

Thanks
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
I started my journey to Adamawa state on June 20, 2021, I entered Kano state early in the morning, I entered a keke that took me to Mariri where I boarded a bus going to mubi in Adamawa. We started the journey at 10am and we arrived in the city at 12 midnight.

on our way going, road blocks was all over the state from our security personnel, some officers will ask for your ID card and a few will look at your face for security reasons.
when i entered mubi town in Adamawa, I noticed that the curfew was enforced in that city, I reached the last bus stop and I asked for a garage from the driver and he showed me, I passed the night inside the garage, per night was # 200.
the next day, I located the market which was beside the garage.

my findings as follows;

1. Most of the oloyin beans in this market are going to bodija market and lagos.

2. they have two different types of bean bags, one is a big bag while the other is a small bag

3. A big bag contains of 48 mudu or 20 painter rubber

4. A small bag containing 40 mudu or 16 rubber painter

5. they have different types of white and red beans

6. The market is open every day but their market day is Tuesday and Wednesday

7. There was curfew from 7pm to 6am everyday in the city due to insecurity

8. The use of okada was banned in the city, keke were the only means of transportation within the city

9. Below are attached of the big bag and small bag of oloyin beans

4 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Greatisthelord: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
well done. what about prices of the two bags and the white ones?
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Greatisthelord: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
well done. what about prices of the two bags and the white ones?
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by pheonixdld2(m): 1:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Teetee777:
I started my journey to Adamawa state on June 20, 2021, I entered Kano state early in the morning, I entered a keke that took me to Mariri where I boarded a bus going to mubi in Adamawa. We started the journey at 10am and we arrived in the city at 12 midnight.

on our way going, road blocks was all over the state from our security personnel, some officers will ask for your ID card and a few will look at your face for security reasons.
when i entered mubi town in Adamawa, I noticed that the curfew was enforced in that city, I reached the last bus stop and I asked for a garage from the driver and he showed me, I passed the night inside the garage, per night was # 200.
the next day, I located the market which was beside the garage.

my findings as follows;

1. Most of the oloyin beans in this market are going to bodija market and lagos.

2. they have two different types of bean bags, one is a big bag while the other is a small bag

3. A big bag contains of 48 mudu or 20 painter rubber

4. A small bag containing 40 mudu or 16 rubber painter

5. they have different types of white and red beans

6. The market is open every day but their market day is Tuesday and Wednesday

7. There was curfew from 7pm to 6am everyday in the city due to insecurity

8. The use of okada was banned in the city, keke were the only means of transportation within the city

9. Below are attached of the big bag and small bag of oloyin beans

Please Prices of the Big bag and the small bag for both Brown and white beans Sir.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 1:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
pheonixdld2:

Please Prices of the Big bag and the small bag for both Brown and white beans Sir.
The big bag is 48k while the small bag is meant for Lagos and Ibadan market. Those market will decide their price.
From my experience, when the small bag reached bodija market, they would remove 3 to 5 mudus from the bag making 34 to 36 mudu instead of 40 mudu from the north, so, the 35 mudus of small bag in bodija market presently now is 38k to 40k

The bag of white beans different from the bag of brown beans, the bag of white beans contains 50 mudu which is 32 painter rubber and the price is 60k to 63k.

The picture of bag of white beans is attached below

1 Like

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2021
Zamfara state experienced........
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by IamAsiri: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
pheonixdld2:

Please how many tin cups are in their mudu?
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Fk2021(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
Teetee777:
Zamfara state experienced........

Teetee777:

The big bag is 48k while the small bag is meant for Lagos and Ibadan market. Those market will decide their price.
From my experience, when the small bag reached bodija market, they would remove 3 to 5 mudus from the bag making 34 to 36 mudu instead of 40 mudu from the north, so, the 35 mudus of small bag in bodija market presently now is 38k to 40k

The bag of white beans different from the bag of brown beans, the bag of white beans contains 50 mudu which is 32 painter rubber and the price is 60k to 63k.

Thank you Boss... For the help you rendered me during my trip to Niger state for Egusi. It was successful. Although I didn't buy from mokwa. Due to transportation issues.

It was unfortunate I called Shariff several times but he refused to pick or return my calls.

Thanks man. You always pick my calls.
I appreciate.

8 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by Teetee777: 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
IamAsiri:

Please how many tin cups are in their mudu?
There mudu is called tiers,
1 tiers is 16 cups of tin milk

Their white beans is 50 tiers
50 * 16 = 800 cup
800 ÷ 10 = 80 mudu
80 ÷ 2.5 = 32 painter rubber

Their oloyin beans is 30 tiers
30 * 16 = 480 cups
480 ÷ 10 = 48 mudu
48 ÷ 2.5 = 19 to 20 painter rubber

Their maize is also 50 tiers

Their sorghum is 50 tiers

Their groundnut is 30 tiers

Etc

4 Likes

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by shariff84: 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
Fk2021:

Thank you Boss... For the help you rendered me during my trip to Niger state for Egusi. It was successful. Although I didn't buy from mokwa. Due to transportation issues.

It was unfortunate I called Shariff several times but he refused to pick or return my calls.

Thanks man. You always pick my calls.
I appreciate.

I have been really busy this days,always in the market and I don't know about ur coming.No any prior notice but thank God the journey was successful.
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by IamAsiri: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2021
Teetee777:

There mudu is called tiers,
1 tiers is 16 cups of tin milk

Their white beans is 50 tiers
50 * 16 = 800 cup
800 ÷ 10 = 80 mudu
80 ÷ 2.5 = 32 painter rubber

Their oloyin beans is 30 tiers
30 * 16 = 480 cups
480 ÷ 10 = 48 mudu
48 ÷ 2.5 = 19 to 20 painter rubber

Their maize is also 50 tiers

Their sorghum is 50 tiers

Their groundnut is 30 tiers

Etc

Then that means the big bag containing 48 mudus (tiers) contains 48*16 cups for the oloyin?
Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by pheonixdld2(m): 1:08am On Jul 18, 2021
Thank you sir for the detailed explanation.
Teetee777:

Re: Grains Business (personal experienced) by jospepper(m): 8:29am On Jul 18, 2021
Teetee777:

Thanks for this information.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Get Your Nafdac Registration Number In 3months / Made In Nigeria Frozen Chicken / Fish Farming Mustn't Be Catfish Alone, Explore Tilapia Farming In Fullest(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.