Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,883 members, 7,851,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest (39043 Views)

Kanye West Tweets About EndSARS, Wants Government Action / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jdjdb
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Brushstrokes20: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
Awesome!.. Nig must be rescued from the diabolic claws of self serving thieves and sadists rulers!
#EndSarsNow
#endbloatedspending
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by marsman: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
One Nigeria, Together we can make the BIGGEST difference
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by bergs2: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2020
flyingpig:
Those guys are very mad

One dared point a live gun at me just because I wore short, sneakers and Apple air pods. He said I am a yahoo boy and I deliberately left my phone at home that I should take him to my house to search my phone and laptop.

What the hell! EndSARS let them go into farm work.
What do u mean?
Do u mean that farm works are for the never-do-wells?
Smh!!

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by SAMBARRY: 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
Where's Nairamarley,he has gone to sleep? cheesy

Shame on you o wink
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by money121(m): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
Ok
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by RealEzee(m): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2020
Lumig:
Boyega, this issue is beyond you. Face front.
ur own stupidity is extraordinary everyday like zeeworld

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Angelfrost(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
Look at someone with sense! Kudos to Sir. John Boyega!... The ones who call themselves giants of African entertainment here are waiting for politicians to pay them millions so they can perform campaign jingles...

If SARS is meant to be a tactical unit like SWAT of U.S, then they should never be in plain sight, and should only be called upon in tactical situations.

This nation lacks leadership in all ramifications! Up till now, Buhari hasn't even said a word with regards to all these. Will it not be a shame if or when other world leaders start condemning this before he speaks or acts??! Which kind people una elect into office in this day and age??! Na wa o!!!

A serious leader ought to have released a press statement, if not gone on air to calm nerves, and smoothen ruffled feathers. This one is just waiting till it spirals out of control like the Shiite issue.

4 Likes

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by WorkTheTalk(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2020
Police brutality must end in Nigeria
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Elsueno: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
SARs don buy job. That's why you should never overdo anything grin
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by ItrendNaija(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
Nigerians are beginning to realize how powerful we are if we come together
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Oluwauchebest(m): 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2020
This country Nigeria
I just gaz be president for 1 month
Make I see watin Buhari no fit do

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by talktrue1234: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2020
Any protest that is not about ending this contraption, count me out
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by livinbygrace: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
In all this,kudos to Wizkid!The guy Na true legend.
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Yakubu113: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
Every sane human is suppose to join this end SARS movement, the reform SARS the IG Promise is just their usual scam to calm the situation i guess people are more wiser now like the saying goes you can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by jeff1993: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
End SARS

Mean while this data seller us a scanner and a thief

I sent money to him to get me data and up till now he hasn't.... he blocked me on whatsapp

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by WorkTheTalk(m): 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2020
Somebody needs to look Buhari in the face, eyeball to eyeball, and tell him that he has failed woefully in the area of security.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
my lovely husband kiss
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by tot(f): 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
WorkTheTalk:
Somebody needs to look Buhari in the face, eyeball to eyeball, and tell him that he has failed woefully in the area of security.

You mean security + health, education, economy.
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by jboycrb(m): 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2020
SARS officers should be sent to Sambisa forest to combat Bokoharam and lets see who sabi shoot pass.

#EndSARS

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by rontolo(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
Your President is busy waiting for the next country President to fall sick so he can send his useless felicitations. He is also standing by to dish out sympathetic comments on herdsmen.

Please leave him out of SARS matter. He is busy!

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Opexzy: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
EdmundChidera:
They wanted youths to be active in politics, now youth wants EndSars, nobody wants to listen to them.

This EndSars will definitely leads to something bigger that will cause Nigeria Revolution.

Wise government should hear them out now before things gets out of hand for everyone

They know all of these but they are trapped between two options that they don't want to explore.
1. They know that if they don't do anything about this #ENDSARS campaign it's likely going to metamorphose into something bigger (revolution is likely)

2. They are also aware that if they give the youths what they want i.e end SARS, they will be consolidating the fact that with tenacious protest and public outcry, we can always get what we want collectively.

Either way, they screwed. I am watching in 3d as it unfolds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by mek224(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2020
jericco1:
Your president has been mum ever since. But if na something wey no concern am him for don blow hot.
undecided
what do you want Mr. president to say? He is waiting for water resources bill, RUGA and construction of railway to Niger Republic for approval. Stupid old man indeed
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Wina99(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2020
The protest is good.
I'm so happy about it.
But my question is this.
"Will this same people or persons, including their so called celebrities come out to protest against Buhari's government and too much of killings" ?.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Kentuforchrist(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
where the f**k is our president
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Pauladex(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
Homeboiy:
tongue Benin protest own funny
I think na only me see it funny
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Badonasty(m): 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2020
Naso sars finally cast...sars wey suppose be like swat but see as they just spoil am
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by ofiko123(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2020
EndSARS right now .
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Crispels(m): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
We should reform FSARs instead of just disbanding them.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.

How many times have they promised to reform it? Over three times in three years!
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by Blackking98(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
flyingpig:
Those guys are very mad

One dared point a live gun at me just because I wore short, sneakers and Apple air pods. He said I am a yahoo boy and I deliberately left my phone at home that I should take him to my house to search my phone and laptop.

What the hell! EndSARS let them go into farm work.
Kemi olunoyo and the Lauretta will say you're a fraudster in the making for speaking against sars
Re: John Boyega Tweets About EndSARS Protest by GolDRoger: 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
my lovely husband kiss
my batwoman cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy - “Yellow Fever” By Fela Kuti, My Favorite Song / Tboss Looks Stunning In Lovely Pink Gown (photos) / Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.