Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Why You Should Join #endsars Senators Arrears And Salaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why You Should Join #endsars Senators Arrears And Salaries (183 Views)

Driver Will Join EndSARS Protest Again Despite Being Shot By Soldiers Last Year / #EndSARS: Senators And Reps Salaries (SARS) / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Join #endsars Senators Arrears And Salaries by haggai247: 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
As the end date protest spread across the world we need to understand that there's a more sinister SAR eating and feeding on us daily why the country bleed.

THE 2021 IS A CASE IN POINT

ALLOCATION FOR EDUCATION, HOUSING AND HEALTH OF 120 MILLION NIGERIANS IS LESS THAN SALARIES OF 469 REPS AND SENATORS....

let's ask any senator or house of representatives member in federal and state legislathiefs chambers what have they done to help the people who voted them

what are they doing to justify the million they collect...our collective wealth as their salaries.

let's ask they why are they getting palative from covid 19 why the ordinary Nigerians wallow in poverty.

let's ask what have they done with the huge. donations from covid 19.

why are they borrowing money from countries that are not as rich as Nigerian.

let's ask the red and green chambers why are they not reducing their take home even at this period in time.

#endsars

THE 2021 IS A CASE IN POINT

ALLOCATION FOR EDUCATION, HOUSING AND HEALTH OF 120MILLION NIGERIANS IS LESS THAN SALARIES OF 469 REPS AND SENATORS....

YOUR SENATOR COMBINED EARN MORE THAN ANY SENATOR IN THE WORLD.

END SENATOR ARREARS AND REPS SALARIES.

Senators arrears and salaries #ENDSARS

in case you're angry at me and you want to send your thugs, no problem I'm inside my house please if they're coming please come with generator and fan. I'll need it.

(1) (Reply)

#end Wasteful Governance: My Recommendations / Quick Recovery To Dear Nation Nigeria / Beware Of False Propagandists And Divisionists!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.