Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,898 members, 7,841,370 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies (29339 Views)

Labour Party Wins Big At Airport Staff School Enugu - Punch / Sanwo-Olu Lifts Curfew Due To EndSARS Riots In Lagos / EndSARS Riots: Sanwo-Olu In TVC, Consoles Management And Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by MartinsD12(m): 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
OEPHIUS:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1291747677835461&id=100010007227700
Fresh secondary school girls abeg make hoodlums no near them o, ogbono soup man in charge of enugu should provide them with security immediately before stories that touches the heart happen
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by ProfAmaben(m): 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
naturefellow:
end of old Nigeria you mean?

Whether old or new, end is end.

The North would not keep on eating everything in Nigeria while we fold our arms and watch.

We rise!!!

Up Southern Nigeria.
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by ProfAmaben(m): 8:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Positivepoint:

What happened to ur pvc use it now

Are you a Nigerian? If Yes, do you have any power after voting?

Did you see underaged Almajiris that voted in 2015? Are northerners the only people in Nigeria?

Let them rule themselves, we don't mind, leave the Southern Nigeria alone. Leave our resources, leave our food, leave our brains.
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by Positivepoint(m): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
ProfAmaben:

Are you a Nigerian? If Yes, do you have any power after voting?

Did you see underaged Almajiris that voted in 2015? Are northerners the only people in Nigeria?

Let them rule themselves, we don't mind, leave the Southern Nigeria alone. Leave our resources, leave our food, leave our brains.
in tot the last president u had in Nigeria was a southern person and now I understand the president now is from the north. So it seems every region has equally opportunity or what u want is the presidency to remain in the south?
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by Soundmind(m): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
SmartPolician:
Enugu is hot with many dead bodies lying by the roadsides
. Please, stop this lie. Am in Enugu, I have gone to most part of Enugu since the protest. I went round even today, I did not see any dead body anywhere. Where did you see them? Mention the areas please.
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by Stanweezy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Superjazz:

hoodlum spotted angry

One polithief spotted
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by ChikezieU(m): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Commentor:

Una don start again.
you think it's joke, at least 2 person's dead resulting from stray bullet
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by mjabdulk: 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is an indication that those protesters are terrorists like boko boys for the principal comparing the handwork of these terrorists to boko haram on what happen to chibok school girls.
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by hekkyboi: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
motionarena:
See babes ooooo.

Please Government needs to protect them from those enugu hoodlums.

I remember when I taught in queens college Lagos years back my body hear am
how do u mean by your body hear am? is by much fuckery or teachings?
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by Johzhier97(m): 11:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
vanbonattel:
Send the children home as a temporal measure.
Which Road dem wan use go house.....bad idea oo....Make dem stay put....
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by Johzhier97(m): 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
Rich4god:
But why would any sane person want to attack a school full of female student. It's definitely not going to end well.
See u......E b lyk say u neva Jam MAD KONJINIZED BASTATDS abi.?
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by vickydevoka(m): 11:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
mustafaa:

Please stop blaming the North. We are not your problems. Hold your leaders accountable. Overnight success dey purge. Yahoo Yahoo, money ritual, armed robbery, ashawo etc, dey purge.

Change begins with you.

The North doesn't receive the most allocation. In fact, y'all tagged us illiterate and underdeveloped. But look at what's happening in the south today, everyone is on a looting spree. Then you wonder why you don't live in peace with SARS?

Change yourselves, my brothers. Humanity first before anything else.
Dis your talk show say u go skul, so mature n unsentimental

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by SmartPolician: 3:07am On Oct 25, 2020
Soundmind:
. Please, stop this lie. Am in Enugu, I have gone to most part of Enugu since the protest. I went round even today, I did not see any dead body anywhere. Where did you see them? Mention the areas please.

You hope so

Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by jaxxy(m): 3:43am On Oct 25, 2020
Angelfrost:
Is it just me, or NCDC stopped their daily update since this SARS thing got outta hand!!!... Abi, Corona dey fear riot??!

They announced they wud stop the daily update and do it weekly now or so. It was on front page like 2 weeks ago.
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by Angelfrost(m): 6:47am On Oct 25, 2020
jaxxy:

They announced they wud stop the daily update and do it weekly now or so. It was on front page like 2 weeks ago.

Thank you.... I must have missed that report.
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by richard69(m): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2020
motionarena:
See babes ooooo.

Please Government needs to protect them from those enugu hoodlums.

I remember when I taught in queens college Lagos years back my body hear am
explain
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by Focusmind: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2020
mustafaa:

Please stop blaming the North. We are not your problems. Hold your leaders accountable. Overnight success dey purge. Yahoo Yahoo, money ritual, armed robbery, ashawo etc, dey purge.

Change begins with you.

The North doesn't receive the most allocation. In fact, y'all tagged us illiterate and underdeveloped. But look at what's happening in the south today, everyone is on a looting spree. Then you wonder why you don't live in peace with SARS?

Change yourselves, my brothers. Humanity first before anything else.

Apt. You made sense my brother. In as much as I don't like SARS, the crime rate in the South is high. Except for the banditry and bokoharam, North is still safe. Most of the SARS officers that committed those atrocities are all from South.

That's why I said before that I would be happy to encounter an aboki or core northern SARS, army or police than his counterparts from the South. Law enforcement agents from south are far more brutal than a typical aboki police. This excludes those from middle belt o. They still behave like their southern counterparts.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by Absoj(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2020
SmartPolician:
u dey there? How hot? Always check and double check information. Rumours could be incitive.
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by SmartPolician: 7:59am On Oct 25, 2020
Absoj:
u dey there? How hot? Always check and double check information. Rumours could be incitive.

Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by mechanics(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2020
She shouldn't compare the protests with that of Chibok, that won't happen.
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2020
Stop spreading fake and inciting news, you have a smartphone, why didn't you snap for evidence??

And don't send any unverifiable Facebook post to me

SmartPolician:
Re: EndSARS Riots: Principal Of Queens School Enugu Sends SOS To Security Agencies by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
ijewejones:

Well I'm back from ban & I won't ask thunder to fire the mod that banned me..

The truth is the monkey is even affected by its darling daddy's bad government..no more dead meat grilling grin

The below can tell u more
mynd44

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni Will Vote For Peter Obi / Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri / Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.