Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,994 members, 7,841,810 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

University Of Ibadan Geology - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Geology (629 Views)

University Of Ibadan Students Lament 450–750% Fee Hike / University Of Ibadan Geology / Many Geologists Are Riding Okada - Olugbenga Okunlola, UI Professor Of Geology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan Geology by Habeebolamij(m): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
I just got admission to study geology in university of Ibadan I would like to ask past and present student for advise and how the are in the department smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan Geology by Carbon2Oxide: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2020
Be ready to study hard bro. Geology is not so easy there
Re: University Of Ibadan Geology by olawalepopoola: 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
University of Ibadan Geology is one of the best in the country. The pioneer Geology Department in Nigeria. That said, Geology is not for a lazy person. I am a Geologist and I have bagged a PhD in it. If persevere, the course have high prospect across the world

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Geology by osuulola(m): 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2020
Congratulations!
Re: University Of Ibadan Geology by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
Habeebolamij:
I just got admission to study geology in university of Ibadan I would like to ask past and present student for advise and how the are in the department smiley
Hmph, I am a graduate of the University of Ibadan and I'll advise you to be smart and study hard. Do not forget to also acquire a good and marketable skill if you aren't skilled yet and put it to good use in UI as that's one institution where you can study and run a successful business or businesses.
Read o, read o, read o before UI go chase you comot and no go do ITK oooo.
Re: University Of Ibadan Geology by Lordsagna: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2020
Habeebolamij:

guy you mean u guys didn't do post utme.... how do dey calculate their aggregate sef?
Re: University Of Ibadan Geology by Habeebolamij(m): 10:43am On Oct 28, 2020
Lordsagna:

guy you mean u guys didn't do post utme.... how do dey calculate their aggregate sef?
We did post utme last year September but we have not resumed because of strike
Re: University Of Ibadan Geology by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2020
Habeebolamij:

We did post utme last year September but we have not resumed because of strike
Congratulations Bro, You can achieve anything you want if you put your mind to it
Re: University Of Ibadan Geology by zeuss: 5:05am On Mar 24
Re: University Of Ibadan Geology by zeuss: 5:07am On Mar 24
Habeebolamij:

Geology is an interesting course.....how is it going?
Re: University Of Ibadan Geology by Johnwrite(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29
I so much love that cause

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Miner App / I Can't Download My Npower PPA Letter / One Dies As Fire Guts Taraba State University Female Hostel (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.