Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,492 members, 7,823,155 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Abia State Is Making Movement Restrictions For Abians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Is Making Movement Restrictions For Abians (241 Views)

Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions / Ikpeazu Shares Kerosene To Abians (Pics) / This For Abians In Nairaland- Support For Dr. Alex Otti For Governor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Is Making Movement Restrictions For Abians by Reffone: 9:57am On Oct 28, 2020
I was trying to make my way to owerri from aba only for me to find out that the entire State is having some sort of movement restrictions and people are putting their hands out while passing through various checking points if some is at main park aba you'd confirm this news and can also verified under to prove the authenticity of this information
Re: Abia State Is Making Movement Restrictions For Abians by profbrightuzoma: 10:10am On Oct 28, 2020
So what's the latest... Any hope

(1) (Reply)

The Solution To Nigeria's Problem Is To... / Trump Or Jonathan, Who Do You Admire? / Ikpeazu Reiterates Commitment To Pay ABSU Students Money, Releases Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.