Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,869 members, 7,848,525 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

When Is The Right Time To Have Sex? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Is The Right Time To Have Sex? (698 Views)

“I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals / I Always Have Sex With Two Girls – Wizkid Brags On Twitter / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Right Time To Have Sex? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
::I have noticed and read a lot of books,study humans based on this issue on the right time to have sex.
I have invited an instagram celebrity[name withheld] on a local talk show of mine based on this same issue.
This is his views:

`God created sex and saw it was good.Therefore i am disputing the fact that the Bible says that my parent begat us in sin.Psalm51:5.
Sex is not a sin and should be done when you feel you are matured.
If konji hold you guy,you will not even know yourself.Sex should be done legally at both partner consent as i dont support rape.
Still yet,celebrities like Justin Bieber and host of other who maintained marriage before sex had been disgraced when their sex tape leaked.
My dear bang anybody but you must be careful.
Apart from pleasure derived from it,there are some health benefit attached to it.Not engaging in regular sex have dementating consequences.So you want to tell me that if i decide to marry at 40,i will have to wait until then?haba'

What is your take concerning this issue?
Re: When Is The Right Time To Have Sex? by YoonSung50: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
No be everybody do sex education na, lets wait for elders
Re: When Is The Right Time To Have Sex? by modsfucker: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
When you're Hot cool
Re: When Is The Right Time To Have Sex? by ChiefSosa(m): 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
When you know you're matured enough to handle anything that comes with having sex and PLEASE be of a matured age...
Re: When Is The Right Time To Have Sex? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
There is another European who said that sex before marriage is not really that bad because it enhances intimacy.
I totally disagreed with her that sex before marriage does not promote intimacy.
I cited the U.S.A as an example,the rate of divorce is over 50% now.
Trust white people,sex before marriage is a common trend for them but why then the divorce?
Lets remove religion away first and face it tactically.
I once asked:Those who constantly have the urge to have sex but are not married,how can they cope?
I also answered my self:If you are not ready for marriage then you are not ready to raise a family now.
How about the use of contraceptives?they have their aftermath.
This is a delicate issue that need world wide views and opinion.
Re: When Is The Right Time To Have Sex? by EmmaNuella77(f): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2020
For me?

It is until I get married legally.

Kpomkwem.!
Re: When Is The Right Time To Have Sex? by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 01, 2020
EmmaNuella77:
For me?
It is until I get married legally.
Kpomkwem.!
Thats very good.You know

1 Like

Re: When Is The Right Time To Have Sex? by illicit(m): 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
5 o clock in d morning wink
Re: When Is The Right Time To Have Sex? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
illicit:
5 o clock in d morning wink
Not funny.Just try to be sensible

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Bird In The World Which Flew In From Finland, Murdered In Delta State ( / Nengi Flaunts Her Banging Body In New Instagram Post (photo) / Bbnaija’s Tolanibaj Celebrates After Getting A New Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.