Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,999 members, 7,845,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

I Don't Know How To.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know How To.... (195 Views)

I Want To Break Up With My Fiancee But I Don't Know How To Do It / I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know How To.... by jaysoncute(m): 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hi guys,
Goodbafternoon guys
I don't know how to put it but I guess here is the right place to ask but no long talk or stories,

I happen to join a WhatsApp TV channel called JoyMax TV +234 9 zero one 795 632one and I'm yet to have any knowledge about their legitimacy in terms of any financial transaction..
Money is hard to get and shouldn't be wasted by giving it out to the wrong person's.

If you know about JoyMax TV,you experience, view and opinion will highly be appreciated.

Thanks in anticipation to your response Fams

(1) (Reply)

Baby Daddy Vs Husband!! / You Don't Wanna Miss This. / Guys Stay Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.