Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,752 members, 7,844,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Man City Vs Liverpool: Match Preview, Build-up, Team News, Kick-off Time - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City Vs Liverpool: Match Preview, Build-up, Team News, Kick-off Time (244 Views)

Man Utd Vs Arsenal: Match Preview, Build-up, Team News, Kick-off Time, Watch / Man Utd Vs Chelsea: Match Preview, Build-up, Team News, Kick-off Time, Watch / OOU student dies in a stampede during Barca vs Liverpool match (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man City Vs Liverpool: Match Preview, Build-up, Team News, Kick-off Time by Oladimeji2020: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2020
Manchester City welcomes EPL defending champions, Liverpool to the Etihad stadium without Van Dijk as City hopes to push back to the top of the EPL standings.

AllNews understands that City has been having issues scoring in the Premier League with - 1 goal in four consecutive matches (2W, 2D).

Manchester City sits at 10th position with 11 points from 6 games - losing 7 points from available 18 points. They have conceded 8 goals scoring 9 in the process.

The highest scorer in the EPL so far for City is Phil Foden and Raheem Sterling - both with 2 goals.

Liverpool on the other hand is leading the standing overtaking the previous leader, Everton. The Reds are leading with 16 points from 7 games - that is a loss of 5 points - 7-2 loss to Aston Villa and draw against Everton in the Meyerside derby.

Jurgen Klopp's side has conceded 15 goals scoring 17 in the process which could be due to the absence of Van Virgil Dijk but he was present when they let 7 in at Villa.
Read on match build up at https://allnews.ng/news/man-city-vs-liverpool-match-preview-build-up-team-news-kick-off-time-where-to-watch-epl-match-live

Re: Man City Vs Liverpool: Match Preview, Build-up, Team News, Kick-off Time by NettyNelly(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
No matter how you look at it Liverpool is a better side. Imagine Phil is among the highest goal scorer in city. The board put all it's hope on landing Messi and they forgot to replace D. Silva and Leroy Sane. I just hope city can get at least a draw From the match.
Go pep. Go boys

Hit me up for a well designed modern logo. Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Daily 10odds For High Stakers. Contact Me On Facebook @ Gjack Orji / Manchester City To Hold Formal Talks With Lionel Messi / Everton’s Iwobi Compared To Maicon And Cuadrado After Right-back Role Against Fu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.