Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,647 members, 7,847,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid (13243 Views)

I Caught My Kid Sister M*asturbating...don't Know What To Do About It / MY Wife Left Me For Her Politician Exboyfried. / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by mrchemist(m): 4:49am On Mar 18, 2011
Hello House I m new here just to share my experience and see your view , before taking action.
Last week my wife called from usa that she is not more interested in our marriage, This is a Girl i married in Nigeria after our marriage 2yrs ago we agreed that She moved to USA for Master while there she Had a baby for me , While she was there I send food stuff and items worth of Thousand that she resell and keep the money for her daily Use I called her last week that Now she is done with Master that she come home to Nigeria and she is saying not interested need your advice, Pls I m mature need reasonable answer pls,
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by ShyOne(f): 4:59am On Mar 18, 2011
where is she in the U.S.?
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by ShyOne(f): 5:01am On Mar 18, 2011
Also - have a minister talk to her on your behalf - I don't understand how someone can get so caught up in physical surroundings and forgot why they came here in the first place.
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 18, 2011
This is serious. Call a family meeting. Hmm shes liking the land of the free lol. . . . .  Take it easy bro this is what happen when you let some freaking hungry lion outta the cage
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by BABE3: 5:56am On Mar 18, 2011
REALITY101:

This is serious. Call a family meeting. Hmm shes liking the land of the free lol. . . . .  Take it easy bro this is what happen when you let some freaking hungry lion outta the cage

lol, Pls I know fit laugh for here abeg!

@OP Yh call a family meeting! Ask your Minister or someone she fears to talk to her!
Plus is she on a student Visa? If she is and shes done with her Masters, call the Department of Homeland Security, they will know what to do, to get her back to 9ja!
For now, just pray to God and take heart! smiley
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 18, 2011
BABE!:

@OP Yh call a family meeting! Ask your Minister or someone she fears to talk to her!
Plus is she on a student Visa? If she is and shes done with her Masters, [b]call the Department of Homeland Security, they will know what to do, to get her back to 9ja! [/b]

grin [s]bad[/s] girl lol. You are right though grin

@op better still if you really want her back to Nigeria send me her address or phone number I can call ICE on her
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by InkedNerd(f): 6:24am On Mar 18, 2011
Shy-One:

Also - have a minister talk to her on your behalf - I don't understand how someone can get so caught up in physical surroundings and forgot why they came here in the first place.
BABE!:

Plus is she on a student Visa? If she is and shes done with her Masters, call the Department of Homeland Security, they will know what to do, to get her back to 9ja!

Hehehe, why'd you ladies assume he's a Christian? I'm not saying its a bad idea, just wondering grin
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by BABE3: 6:27am On Mar 18, 2011
LOL, ^^^ I actually wanted to use the word "Pastor" initially, but i thought "Minister" was more neutral undecided,
Well, he should sha know who to ask,
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by InkedNerd(f): 6:31am On Mar 18, 2011
BABE!:

LOL, ^^^ I actually wanted to use the word "Pastor" initially, but i thought "Minister" was more neutral undecided,
Well, he should sha know who to ask,

lol, hmmm I honestly didn't know how to answer his thread. I feel bad for him though. I'll go ask my papa about this one grin.
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 18, 2011
Is he a lipsrsealed grin
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by InkedNerd(f): 6:34am On Mar 18, 2011
REALITY101:

Is he a lipsrsealed grin

Smh tongue
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 18, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Smh tongue

Shake it off cuz you have got a lot of good, bad and dirty stuff in it tongue
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by InkedNerd(f): 6:43am On Mar 18, 2011
REALITY101:

Shake it off cuz you have got a lot of good, bad and dirty stuff in it tongue

Mechie onu or I go kidnap bingo grin
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 18, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Mechie onu or I go kidnap bingo grin

undecided
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by SALady(f): 7:43am On Mar 18, 2011
mr_chemist:

Hello House I m new here just to share my experience and see your view , before taking action.
Last week my wife called from usa that she is not more interested in our marriage, This is a Girl i married in Nigeria after our marriage 2yrs ago we agreed that She moved to USA for Master while there she Had a baby for me , While she was there I send food stuff and items worth of Thousand that she resell and keep the money for her daily Use I called her last week that Now she is done with Master that she come home to Nigeria and she is saying not interested need your advice, Pls I m mature need reasonable answer pls,

@Mr_chemist I am sorry, but you dont marry anyone and then live separate lives. Something tells me this is the advice you will ever need for the rest of your life and maybe to pass on to your buddies someday.
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2011
SA Lady:

@Mr_chemist I am sorry, but you dont marry anyone and then live separate lives. Something tells me this is the advice you will ever need for the rest of your life and maybe to pass on to your buddies someday.

You mean he made a mistake sending his wife abroad for her master's? undecided
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by SALady(f): 8:07am On Mar 18, 2011
Yep! with no doubt in my mind. Some things in life come before others, simple.

Analyse this even you
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by alfchye(m): 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2011
This our Young girls are turning sumtin else, why would u send ur wife for masters abroad, Have u yourself done any master abroad.Man take heart, Once a woman makes up her mind there is nobody who can stop them, even the one close will do same to u,
Most women today prefer to learn the hard, The lord is your strength and I promise you he will give you your real wife, Just don't bother yourself about her.In due time she will realise she was never to chase the rain that watered her during Dry season.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2011
mr_chemist:

what you did to send her was out of love nothing wrong with it

unfortunately you didnt think through i.e how long did she did her masters there the more time she took the more right you had to apply for a visa to join her since you say you are married and also you said she was pregnant that also gave more weight to visa application to join her to make it easir for her to study and take care of the baby

unfortunately you never thought of all that, so she had the baby and managed on her own so she doesnt see the need of you in new life with her masters if she managed to finish it, remember she had a baby and studies with no real relatives to help her meaning she was playing for after care how did she manage all that ?
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2011
@poster
A) you wife fell in love with someone that OBVIOUSLY is shining a Congo well well thus not interested in you any longer.
B) your wife got too comfortable in her own life in the US realizing she doesn't need you any longer now that she has an education, you were just a mean to an end.
C) she simply fell out of love. . . . Oh well, at least she is honest.
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by mrchemist(m): 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2011
@ZIM DRILL
I m happy for your advice, Her master duration in which I paid for everything was 2yrs, The plan was She will have our Baby in USA and complete her Master, I work hard here in Nigeria and Send her most Item that she resell to keep things moving, We agree that she will be back after her study to Nigeria and Find a Good Job,
@alfchye
I m just Praying for her and My Child because I can't imagine her thinking in that direction of life,
@Shy-One@REALITY101 @BABE!
She is in The USA, University of Michigan Business School.Visa expires Nov 2011, Do u think She can extend her stay from USA?
I m a Christian, I have reported her to the family and My Pastor also for advice too,
@REALITY101I do want her back home, My Child I have to touch and kiss ever He was born, Also I will send u the details of her address, After the Family and Pastor Call her, Thanks Dear,
@Inked_Nerd
Hope Papa came up with Good answer,
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by mrchemist(m): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2011
@MRbrownJAY
Thanks for being your brothers Keeper, you telling this to hurt me more or What, My wife fell inlove wirh someone that Shine her good,
MRbrownJAY if you in my shoe and a man tell u this how will u feel, Well if that what u have to help me now, Today I face the CROSS of my life one day u shall see us Thanks, Let her enjoy USA but, I have all the resources to bring her HOME in 2weeks, Just want o take a sample advice of my friends ON NL, REMEMBER THAT SHE HAVE MY CHILD NOW,
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2011
@poster
Watch out!!!giving personal details of your wife in the US and having complete strangers from a faceless forum contacting her will surely anger her and make matters worst than they are.
some may even use that information for their own devilish deeds. Be warned!

1 Like

Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2011
Bro I am only being honest to you in what I feel may be the cause of your misery.
What you have to understand is that MARRIAGE is not by force. If she has decided that she doesn't want you any longer then you are better off without her rather than with her. Who would want to be with someone that didn't want them?
As hard as it may be, you have to find a way to stay friends with her , for the benefit of your child and move on with divorce proceedings.
No pastors, family members or whatever can change that woman's mind. . . . . If she does then its definitely NOT for the right reason!

1 Like

Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by 25omega(m): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2011
mr_chemist:

@MRbrownJAY
Thanks for being your brothers Keeper, you telling this to hurt me more or What, My wife fell inlove wirh someone that Shine her good,
MRbrownJAY if you in my shoe and a man tell u this how will u feel, Well if that what u have to help me now, Today I face the CROSS of my life one day u shall see us Thanks, Let her enjoy USA but, I have all the resources to bring her HOME in 2weeks, Just want o take a sample advice of my friends ON NL, REMEMBER THAT SHE HAVE MY CHILD NOW,
MR. Brown was just telling you the truth dont get mad at him.
What im wondering is did she actually say "i want a divorce or i dont want to be married to you anymore"
Long distance marriage or relationship will always have issues. Reporting her to her church or family will not make much of a difference now the only thing you should be working on is how to get to see your child. If a person tells you they dont want you anymore you have to put your pride aside and forget all the money and time spent and free them while salvaging the important things like having a relationship with your children.

She has a visa that expires in november right? let her deal with the life of an illegal for sometime then she will understand. All those guys toasting her will show her something.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by ShyOne(f): 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2011
University of Michigan in Ann Arbor?

ooooo boyyyy - I know where that is located and have been to that town as well

poster - anytime I want immediate results - I go to God right away

and get answers

you are her husband - you have the right to appeal to God on your behalf in that marriage

Go to God right away for justice! Talk directly to God as though he is your parent in the room sitting across the room facing you.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by ShyOne(f): 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2011
You can believe that there is no space

No unethical plans taking root at your expense pushing her forward and holding you back

God's time and God's plan is the only space - not an ocean between 2 separate continents

She has to answer to God immediately - Talk to God

Because of God - EVERYTHING IS WITHIN ARMS DISTANCE

I go to God about my relationship in Nigeria - I don't go to my mate when I fear/have doubts/get unfavorable info-news - I go to God as God governs my mate, me and our lives

God governs her - talk to the one in charge in this and all situations and that is God

1 Like

Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by sexy74(m): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2011
@ poster

there is a similar thing that happend to an uncle of mine

the man picked from the gutters, sent her to school until she became a professor.

then on day she came and said she is no longer interested in the marriage and got married to someonelse

this happend after about 15 years of marriage.

yours is still young, forget about the woman as a whole

and let thi MACAVELLI PRINCILPLE RULE YOU

[b]"SUPPORT THE WEAKER POWERS BUT NEVER INCREASE THEIR STRENGTH"

wishing you the best in your endeavour.[/b]

1 Like

Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by AVISENNA: 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2011
Chief , my heart goes out to you. I am really sorry bout what you are going through. The distance just has a lot to do with it.I give you props as a man, leave your case in God's hand. Don't file for divorce if you are a Christian, do your best to raise up your child ,it's only a question of time, she'll come back when ? i don't know but the truth is when life must have dealt her the same medicine she doled out to you: it's usually with tail in-between their legs and cap in hand.Remember what i just told you.
By the time she and her partner are tired of having sex: reality should set in.

Take care

1 Like

Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by Janssen: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2011
@ op. Trust in the Lord and take heart.
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by MrsChima1(f): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2011
Disclaimer: I do not mean any offense to those my comment will offend.

Poster,

The first thing I want to tell you is that I am sorry that you are suffering from the behavior of your wife. I surely hope that your child is not suffering from the battle between you and your wife. I am not saying ALL women but when women in general are oppressed for so long in a country that does not give women the utmost freedom, a taste of freedom almost propel a woman to thrive for that freedom even more. It seems though that your wife tasted that freedom and does not want to go back to you. I am not saying that you are oppressing her but the environment which she lived oppressed her.

She wants to divorce you because she found someone who she is in love with. I am sure in those times she was studying that she was dating. I am just being real. I believe SA Lady said that you can't marry someone and be APART from them and not expect temptations to flare. I also agree with MBJ when he said NOBODY CAN CHANGE the woman mind AND IF you couldn't CHANGE HER MIND then it is a lost cause. She doesn't want you and you will have to let go.

I am sure it sucks being hurt by the woman that you supported and love but it is the facts of life. Life is not always promising so you will have to live your life DAY BY DAY. I am sure you will get over it and marry another woman that will appreciate you. Please do not assume that America has anything to do with the woman deciding to divorce you. I am sure America don't give two shits who divorce who as long as they are safe. I am just keeping it real.

Ask God to give you the strength to move forward and if she change her mind REJOICE but if she doesn't then you tried.

Good luck.
Re: She Left Me After My Effort With My Kid by chic2pimp(m): 4:58pm On Mar 18, 2011
C'EST LA VIE!!!

You have to Move on with your life. The Lady in question is obviously no longer interested in you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Husband Says I've Changed From the Person I Was / Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident / NL Husband Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.