Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,783 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP (1436 Views)

Worst States To Live In Nigeria / Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by naturalman: 11:28am On Nov 18, 2020
ThankGod Umahi left the most corrupt party in SE...The sympathizers of PDP should answer this questions...

1. How can performing governor like umahi be in the same party with okezie ikpazu.

2. Anambra, IMO and Ebony are not ruled by PDP and one can see how they are performing

3. Enugu governor should better leave Abia state and their governor in PDP and join the league of performing governors

4. Abia state is the worst state in the SE and no right thinking governor should be in the same party with those corrupt and evil leaders of Abia state

5. Since Abia citizens have refused to liberate themselves ,so be it.

Nnamdi KANU should learn to attack his corrupt state leaders and stop jumping around shouting Biafra...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by vanbonattel: 11:29am On Nov 18, 2020
Biafra is the only saviour of the Igbo man.

But I love what Umahi is doing, if he fails, we will revert to APGA and metamorphose into Biafra later.

It's getting clearer daily.

4 Likes

Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by naturalman: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2020
vanbonattel:

But I love what Umahi is doing, if he fails, we will revert to APGA and metamorphose into Biafra later.

I am an Igbo man, but I can not be in the same country with abia state indigenes.... those set of people cherish,love and adorn bad government

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by helinues: 11:36am On Nov 18, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by vanbonattel: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2020
naturalman:

I am an Igbo man, but I can not be in the same country with abia state indigenes.... those set of people cherish,love and adorn bad government

Chai, when a non Igbo man speaks about Igbo affairs, he talks without any iota of senses.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2020
naturalman:
ThankGod Umahi left the most corrupt party in SE...The sympathizers of PDP should answer this questions...

1. How can performing governor like umahi be in the same party with okezie ikpazu.

2. Anambra, IMO and Ebony are not ruled by PDP and one can see how they are performing

3. Enugu governor should better leave Abia state and their governor in PDP and join the league of performing governors

4. Abia state is the worst state in the SE and no right thinking governor should be in the same party with those corrupt and evil leaders of Abia state

Nnamdi KANU should learn to attack his corrupt state leaders and stop jumping around shouting Biafra...

How is Imo state better?

6 Likes

Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by CheGuevara102: 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mumu, and all the APC controlled states are performing better?

Mumu post coming from a Mumu person.

2 Likes

Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by Nwadiuto247: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
vanbonattel:

I and my entire family wish to exonerate ourselves from this idiotic message you put up here.

Biafra is not our hope. God forbid.
Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by Akon1980(m): 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
naturalman:

but he has been in that party ever since he joined Politics, you want to give credit to Apc for all he did while a governor of PDP?

10 Likes

Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by vanbonattel: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
Akon1980:
but he has been in that party ever since he joined Politics, you want to give credit to Apc for all he did while a governor of PDP?

I am no longer surprised at the lows a zombies mind can descend to.

1 Like

Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by naturalman: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

I and my entire family wish to exonerate ourselves from this idiotic message you put up here.

Biafra is not our hope. God forbid.

Thankyou my brother
Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by naturalman: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
vanbonattel:

I am no longer surprised at the lows a zombies mind can descend to.
You are the zombie here
Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by naturalman: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Akon1980:

He need to quit PDP because they are failures
Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by naturalman: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
CheGuevara102:
Mumu, and all the APC controlled states are performing better?

Mumu post coming from a Mumu person.

You be the biggest mumu....

One man will just sit somewhere in London, use white towel to tie round his neck and put on one tiny cap...and be asking you people to contribute money....Una beta Wake up
Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by CheGuevara102: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
naturalman:

You be the biggest mumu....

One man will just sit somewhere in London, use white towel to tie round his neck and put on one tiny cap...and be asking you people to contribute money....Una beta Wake up

Just look at this Oponu forming intelligence. You are in your tiny one room apartment typing rubbish. Ode Buruku!
Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
[s]
naturalman:

[/s]But they will immediately become "best" states the moment they decamp to APC. I wonder how you people cope in real life. Politically induced insanity.

1 Like

Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
naturalman:

Lol grin
Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by Bkayyy: 2:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ndigbo teta nụ.
We can't forever be the scape goat for the benefit of some minorities that even have an effontry to make their zone a one party region. They expect us to be their disposable shield against the might of the FG, evident in the latest oyigbo crisis and won't hesitate to make deals with those they project to us as our enemies.
Umahi made an honorable move and we must support him. Sometimes to make a difference you do what an average human will call stupidity but those with political knowledge knows that PDP is dead. PDP is just for SS and they expect to use Ndigbo as their cannon fodder against the entire Nigeria. A move that will kill and destroy the future of SE.
PDP is an enemy of Ndigbo
Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by superlightning: 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
naturalman:

non-igbo spotted

3 Likes

Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by naturalman: 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bkayyy:
Ndigbo teta nụ.
We can't forever be the scape goat for the benefit of some minorities that even have an effontry to make their zone a one party region. They expect us to be their disposable shield against the might of the FG, evident in the latest oyigbo crisis and won't hesitate to make deals with those they project to us as our enemies.
Umahi made an honorable move and we must support him. Sometimes to make a difference you do what an average human will call stupidity but those with political knowledge knows that PDP is dead. PDP is just for SS and they expect to use Ndigbo as their cannon fodder against the entire Nigeria. A move that will kill and destroy the future of SE.
PDP is an enemy of Ndigbo

God bless you my brother...... tell them...One efulefu will be deceiving them ...rubbish...

Nnamdi KANU is a fraudster... Modern day yahoo man
Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by naturalman: 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
superlightning:

non-igbo spotted

I am a full time nwafor....o bu gi nwa bu ozu
Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by Crimsoneagle: 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
So they should leave PDP and for some reasons best known they should join APC, let me ask you an honest question, what has the governance of APC done for Nigeria at large, not talking about Regions, in the north there is terrorism and extremism, in the middle blood hungry killer herdsmen, what about the south the insecurity is at an alarming rate, now you loo lk in the terms of economic development, Apc as a party has plunged Nigeria economy beneath even the floor beds of crude, we have become a ridicule, a joke of a nation, so now tell me how will switching party from PDP to Apc and vice versa be of benefit to the common man, it's high time we wake up in this country and start to hold our leaders irrespective of party affiliation accountable if not, no matter how they jump from one party to another no meaningful development would be witnessed.... I drop my pen
Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by Coldie(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
vanbonattel:

God4bid seriously stop mentioning Igbo with the word Biafra
Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by vanbonattel: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
Coldie:

God4bid seriously stop mentioning Igbo with the word Biafra

Igbo is Biafra, Biafra is Igbo.

Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by Coldie(m): 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
vanbonattel:

Igbo is Biafra, Biafra is Igbo.
What is Biafra
Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by vanbonattel: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
Coldie:

What is Biafra

A state of mind, a new consciousness that will metamorphose into a nation of progressive minded people who will stand out for their love for justice and fair play through the application of the rule of law to its letters.

2 Likes

Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by Coldie(m): 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
vanbonattel:

A state of mind, a new consciousness that will metamorphose into a nation of progressive minded people who will stand out for their love for justice and fair play through the application of the rule of law to its letters.
Fantasy. We will we will we will 2014 was 6 years ago nothing has happened about the almagamation u all claimed had expired
Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by vanbonattel: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
Coldie:

Fantasy

Fantasy is voting a brain dead man and expecting him to make #1 to equal $1 grin

1 Like

Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by superlightning: 7:30am On Nov 19, 2020
naturalman:

I am a full time nwafor....o bu gi nwa bu ozu
an osu descendant out for revenge I presume?
Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by Cantonese: 7:50am On Nov 19, 2020
How is Anambra better or more civilized than Enugu? How are Imo and Ebonyi states more civilized than Enugu state? OP to slap you dey hungry me.
Re: Worst States In SE are Controlled By PDP by naturalman: 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
superlightning:

an osu descendant out for revenge I presume?
Nnamdi KANU puppet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herdsmen To Meet Akeredolu Monday, Beg For Time To Comply With Vacation Order / Abia Orders Killer Herdsmen To Leave State Or Be Prepared To Face Prosecution / TINUBU: Preparation To Be The Next President Of Nigeria 2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.