Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,623 members, 7,840,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

D Good Son - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / D Good Son (1003 Views)

May D Good Lord Deliver Us From D Hands Of Akpan Oh..... / Good Son Gone Bad! / The Good Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Good Son by snthesis(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2011
An old man lived alone in Ireland. He wanted to dig his potato garden, but it was very hard work. His only son, who would have helped him, was in prison for bank robbery. The old man wrote a letter to his son and mentioned his predicament. Shortly, he received this reply,"For HEAVEN'S SAKE Dad, don't dig up that garden, that's where I buried the Money!"At 4 A.M. the next morning, a dozen policemen showed up and dug up the entire garden, without finding any money. Confused, the old man wrote another note to his son telling him what happened, and asking him what to do next. His son's reply was: "Now plant your potatoes, Dad. It's the best I could do from here."
Re: D Good Son by salamander(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2011
Hahahaha, Good one there!
Re: D Good Son by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2011
smart guy
Re: D Good Son by Fulanee: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2011
9ce one. cheesy
Re: D Good Son by Natasha2(f): 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2011
lol cheesy
Re: D Good Son by ARareGem(f): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2011
cool
Re: D Good Son by mikuz(m): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2011
Waoh very funny and creative!
Re: D Good Son by Arcani: 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2011
Lol!
Re: D Good Son by flexystar(f): 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2011
snthesis:

An old man lived alone in Ireland. He wanted to dig his potato garden, but it was very hard work. His only son, who would have helped him, was in prison for bank robbery. The old man wrote a letter to his son and mentioned his predicament. Shortly, he received this reply,"For HEAVEN'S SAKE Dad, don't dig up that garden, that's where I buried the Money!"At 4 A.M. the next morning, a dozen policemen showed up and dug up the entire garden, without finding any money. Confused, the old man wrote another note to his son telling him what happened, and asking him what to do next. His son's reply was: "Now plant your potatoes, Dad. It's the best I could do from here."

kiss      kiss              kiss  kiss        kiss       kiss  kiss kiss kiss
kiss      kiss              kiss  kiss       kiss        kiss
kiss      kiss              kiss  kiss       kiss        kiss
kiss      kiss              kiss  kiss  kiss kiss        kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss      kiss              kiss  kiss          kiss     kiss
kiss      kiss kiss kiss     kiss  kiss           kiss    kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: D Good Son by eghost247(m): 5:17am On Mar 23, 2011
Smart grin

(1) (Reply)

Fast Guy / I Drove Hearse / Hahaha Gej Badluck Dis Time Around: Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.