Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Veteran Imo Radio Presenter, Ogechi Iwu is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Imo Radio Presenter, Ogechi Iwu is Dead (787 Views)

Skit Maker, Ogechi Alozie, Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos / MC Bob Marries Ogechi Ogenyi In A Colourful Wedding Ceremony (Pictures) / Osinachi Dike Egbeigwe And Ogechi Ogbonna Wed Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Imo Radio Presenter, Ogechi Iwu is Dead by Zontage: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2020
Imo State based Radio Presenter Ogechi Iwu dies after undergoing a leg amputation.

Before his death, he worked with Hot Fm Owerri and later joined Ozisa Fm where he was a co-anchor on their current affairs program "We the People".

His colleague shared the breaking news on his Facebook wall. He wrote;

RIP Ogechi "The Real McCoy" Iwu

My boss Ogechi Helmut Iwu, I was with you last Saturday at the #OzisaFm 96.1 one year anniversary. You looked sharp even though you were in pain and recuperating.

We anchored the popular and number current affairs programme on radio #WeThePeople on Monday and Tuesday, little did I know that was the last time we will see.

We tried our best to keep you alive, but we've lost you to the cold hands of death. I'm devastated beyond words.

Rest In Peace the golden voice. A legendary broadcaster with a great difference.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4888319304541534&id=100000905387190

Re: Veteran Imo Radio Presenter, Ogechi Iwu is Dead by majamajic(m): 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2020
Eyaa

He was a hard working man
Re: Veteran Imo Radio Presenter, Ogechi Iwu is Dead by Zontage: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
majamajic:
Eyaa

He was a hard working man

Yes, he was

(1) (Reply)

Hot Video: Davido And Burna Boy Exchanges Blows In A Night Club / Taaooma Opens Up On Defamatory Allegations, Denies Deal With The Client / See The Beautiful Pictures Of The 5yr Old Nigerian Girl Who Won Miss Toddler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.