Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,939 members, 7,841,607 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) (21176 Views)

Unclad Player Photobombs Ronaldo’s Selfie In Juventus Dressing Room / Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room / Super Eagles Players Pour Water On Mikel In The Dressing Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by Esanboy111(m): 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
Make we hear word abeg. No time for this now
Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by geezynoni: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
They were filled with joy

Emile Højbjerg: "You need to understand that Chelsea are a very good team. They are very dynamic with technical players and keep the ball very well. To stop them from scoring and earned a point is not a bad thing"

1 Like

Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by itsRhamzy: 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Explosive match yesterday tho.

Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by geezynoni: 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sunkyapogee:
Chelsea supposed chop like 4 yesterday
Na Assnal U dey talk about?
Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by espn(m): 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
englishmart:
Your dressing room was super happy. Tottenham were lucky my boys were in good mood
Mourinho the premium reactor
What good mood. If not for very stupid Lampard. Giroud will have converted at least one of those numbers that chicken Abraham failed to convert.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by SouthWestBlood(m): 12:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
ibnlawal:
Mourinho with his mind games. He wanted a draw and he got it. Tottenham sat in deep from start till finish, they didn't bother attacking, played so negatively and to the coach instruction. Meanwhile, Chelsea also gladly followed suit coz they also didn't really come at them like they should. A very boring match with three shots on target between both teams.

They con spoil my ticket, no gree come.

Sorry bro. I knew wasn't certain so I went for Corner Market at Under 9.5
Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by SEGLIZ: 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
oluwaahmed:

Na back of TV u watch the match abi?

na those olden days radio commentary him follow listen to the match.
Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by Judolisco(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
No true Chelsea fan should be surprised by Tottenham abysmal display yesterday... Na mourinho effect
Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by jojofola: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sunkyapogee:
Chelsea supposed chop like 4 yesterday

You obviously did not see the game.
Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by Ray07(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
See this man . . . people way play you in and out.
This man just get too much mouth angry

1 Like

Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by demefaboy(m): 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
espn:
What good mood. If not for very stupid Lampard. Giroud will have converted at least one of those numbers that chicken Abraham failed to convert.
When i saw the line up i was curious to why he didn't start Giroud. Abraham played as if he came to joke. I wonder why

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by Seasonc19821987: 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
G
Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by DimIsaac10(m): 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
If this Mohrinho team was the team that played Liverpool @ uefa final.... They will not only embarrass them but will also teach them soccer....

Mohrinho is a world class coach.. Turning an average Tottenham team to a team everyone want to avoid....
I pity Arsenal when this Mohrinho team get them...
If this Mohrinho team top table till January, forget it, they will win the league ...

2 Likes

Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by Decimus: 12:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
You should have set up your team to win the match then.
Son and kane have 15 premier league goals between them this season, but how many shots did they get in the game?
Your dressing room was not happy last season too when you lost to Chelsea home and away, so it's not new.

When you go to old trafford, you can win 6-1 and give joy to your dressing room

2 Likes

Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by espn(m): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
demefaboy:
When i saw the line up i was curious to why he didn't start Giroud. Abraham played as if he came to joke. I wonder why
The guy plays like tolotolo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by justlikedat: 12:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
You get mouth talk, did you play to win? Anyway, I no blame you, na Tammy Abraham wey just dey waste scoring chances I blamed.
Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by noble2faith(m): 12:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
No be your fault na. Na Lampard who no sabi substitute dey give you mouth dey yarn! angry
Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by chris72: 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
I don't know why lampard keep benching giroud and playing an inexperienced Tammy?
Someone should please explain it to me
Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by Oteikwu1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
He should keep quiet Lampard don want to humiliate his boss
Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by iphanyi10(m): 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Mourinho clearly playing mind games. I'm sure he is over the moon with that draw.

starting Giroud would have been brilliant. seeing that mourinho would always defend or 'pack the bus' so playing a striker good in the air increases your chances of scoring via crosses. Moreso, Giroud would be in high spirit after that UCl display and will be desperate to impress.

Lampard also made very late sub, it seems he was waiting for mourinho to first make a change. looks as though he was more interested in the the tactical battle than wining the match.

1 Like

Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by omokab: 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kingsuave:
Mourinho is a world class coach no cap.
The way he played lampard yesterday i swear the
guy nearly cried grin.

Buh howfah Tammy na, dey guy just jonze yesterday undecided
I don't think you watch the match? Are you talking of the defending team moriho was proud of them or an attacking team of lampard? I'm a Manchester united fan. Chelsea played far better than Tottenham but morihno must always talk rubbish.
Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
Mourinho suppose be APC spokesman.
Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by VillageHead: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
Very soon your toilet will feel same
Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by encryptjay(m): 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Mourinho and Lampard agreed for a draw. I figured this out when Chelsea players kept firing the ball wide and Tammy missing crucial chances.
Before you counter my post, go and watch Tenet (movie) grin

1 Like

Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by obonujoker(m): 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Assuming LoCelso scored that dying minute goals ehn grin
Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by Seunfretty: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
Mourinho is one of the best coach in the world and has got the CV to back it...but am sorry if wat he displayed yesterday and against city is wat he has in mind to win epl like he has always done den am sorry his wasting his time...gone are the days wen playing low block...underdog and pragmatic football will win u an epl...Liverpool never played like that..city never did 2 seasons ago....it's good to be defensive but him coping the same idea he did at United which won him no epl is just foolishness...the league is still young and pple should stop saying anyone will win the league....Liverpool is shambolic now but dey can spring up at anytime ...same with city ...we can see wat United did yesterday so to me I believe everything is just starting....tot are good ..they will defend there lives against big teams and launch attacks but I see them bottling it against small teams that will give them that same respect ...pragmatic football will win u a carabao...or Fa but not an epl of present

1 Like

Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by 400billionman: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
The special one has learned humility..
Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by Glycosunde: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
How Abraham starts ahead of Giroud beats all Chelsea fans imagination. If not for Lampard and Abraham Mourinho won't have a voice to talk rubbish when his dressing room are celebrating for leaving with a draw
Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by BabaCommander: 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
chris72:
I don't know why lampard keep benching giroud and playing an inexperienced Tammy?
Someone should please explain it to me

It's because Lampard is the coach and he watches them every day during training...
Re: 'Our Dressing Room Is Not Happy' - Mourinho Reacts To Draw With Chelsea (Video) by Bawofss(m): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
dis mumu coach wan use style humble lampopo.....i blame Tammy Abraham for this trash...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games / Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President / Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.