Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,876 members, 7,851,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

The Hypocrisy Ladies Exhibit About Engagement. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Hypocrisy Ladies Exhibit About Engagement. (290 Views)

The Hypocrisy Of Nigerian Men / Most Guys And Ladies Exhibit Very Poor Taste When Sex And Money Are Involved. / Ladies And Their Hypocrisy...the Davido And Wizkid Factor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrisy Ladies Exhibit About Engagement. by lemon10(m): 5:17am On Dec 05, 2020
Why do ladies make it a big deal of surprise when their boyfriends engage them. Are they being hypocritical or what. I believe that two mature adults dating already know the direction they are going. This whole drama has to stop. Who is with me on this?

MOD please kindly help me push this to front page.
Re: The Hypocrisy Ladies Exhibit About Engagement. by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:19am On Dec 05, 2020
Help you push what
Re: The Hypocrisy Ladies Exhibit About Engagement. by lemon10(m): 5:39am On Dec 05, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Help you push what
Push that.
Re: The Hypocrisy Ladies Exhibit About Engagement. by Headlesschicken(m): 8:38am On Dec 05, 2020
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / Greenpill - My Secret Of Getting All Nairaland Girl Every Day And Night / Have Sin A Lot How Can I Be Forgiven By God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.