Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Grass Cutting Scandal: Workers Sue Firm Linked To Babachir - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grass Cutting Scandal: Workers Sue Firm Linked To Babachir (8901 Views)

Grass-cutting Scandal: Babachir Lawal Discharged & Acquitted / Osinbajos' Firm Linked To Company Fingered In Alleged N100 Scam / Firm Linked To Yari Deposited The Sum Of $90m Cash In 13 Tranches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grass Cutting Scandal: Workers Sue Firm Linked To Babachir by Edolor(m): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
There is something about this government with Chad and niger that we are yet to understand, because they are always interested in project leading to Chad and Niger
Re: Grass Cutting Scandal: Workers Sue Firm Linked To Babachir by kennyflames(m): 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Nawa o.. undecided .. Corruption everywhere, LEFT, RIGHT and CENTER!

Scandal everywhere, LEFT, RIGHT and CENTER...

Even here on Nairaland... The kind of corruption, injustice, nepotism, abuse of power and bigotry currently going on, I don't think our corrupt politicians can match them!

YET we want the government to CHANGE? HOW? When we have sacred cows on this Forum? When people are being gagged for having dissenting opinions?

Unless WE CHANGE, there CAN NEVER BE CHANGE!

May God heal Nigeria.

my guy cool
your courage no be here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Grass Cutting Scandal: Workers Sue Firm Linked To Babachir by Gistabode: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Subscribe to GistAbode TV YouTube channel if you want to get latest entertainment videos updates.
We have lots of videos to keep you entertained and we want to make sure you receive our videos whenever we post them, so you can be the first to watch it. To subscribe to our channel, kindly click on this link https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCyc_VLFgRVGXsyHYr452Wxg?sub_confirmation=1
The subscription is free. Please after subscribing, also turn on the notification bell so you can be notified when the videos are posted.
Let's go!!
Thank you
Re: Grass Cutting Scandal: Workers Sue Firm Linked To Babachir by FAndreas(m): 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
ohh
Re: Grass Cutting Scandal: Workers Sue Firm Linked To Babachir by rusher14: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Even here on Nairaland... The kind of corruption, injustice, nepotism, abuse of power and bigotry currently going on, I don't think our corrupt politicians can match them!

YET we want the government to CHANGE? HOW? When we have sacred cows on this Forum? When people are being gagged for having dissenting opinions?

May God heal Nigeria.

Multiply what you see by 230 kilometres.

I have no idea how much it should cost but don't be quick to judge.

The only act of corruption you might consider is him being the beneficiary of such contract.
Re: Grass Cutting Scandal: Workers Sue Firm Linked To Babachir by Edyice: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2020
Aboki has finish this great nation many thanks to LORD LUGARD

He will never rest well

Re: Grass Cutting Scandal: Workers Sue Firm Linked To Babachir by Chris2863(m): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
10k for 20 plots angry grin grin grin That one is destined to suffer
paulolee:
wait o...na that grass wey i they see for that pics of aboki smiling and working naim babachir say him spend 500m on??
dt man na big tief...aboki wey i kno for area wey de clear 20 plots of lands for jus 10k..
maybe those ones na yahoo-boiz abokis bcoz dm fresh for dt pics..
naija don cast abeeeg
Re: Grass Cutting Scandal: Workers Sue Firm Linked To Babachir by LadySarah: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
yobe to Chad again.
Chad againooo
Re: Grass Cutting Scandal: Workers Sue Firm Linked To Babachir by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
grass scandal
Re: Grass Cutting Scandal: Workers Sue Firm Linked To Babachir by GMBuhari: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
i campaigned for change , i defended change but apparently those who claim millions and billions even trillions are not ready to change , so i take back everything

FYI , God is busy he can heal your country , unless you wake up and fight for your right

SilverNorGold:

May God heal Nigeria.
Re: Grass Cutting Scandal: Workers Sue Firm Linked To Babachir by paulolee(m): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
Chris2863:
10k for 20 plots angry grin grin grin That one is destined to suffer
dose guys no too send moni n dts why the standard of living is very normal in north...na insecurities n strict religion problem dt mk people fear north
Re: Grass Cutting Scandal: Workers Sue Firm Linked To Babachir by Chris2863(m): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2020
That's the fact
paulolee:

dose guys no too send moni n dts why the standard of living is very normal in north...na insecurities n strict religion problem dt mk people fear north
Re: Grass Cutting Scandal: Workers Sue Firm Linked To Babachir by Akfrenzy(m): 7:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
They told the court that they cleared 230 kilometres waterways blocked by typha grass from Jigawa State to Yobe, leading to Chad.

CHAD again? am beginning to suspect that it's Chadians that are Ruling Nigeria
Re: Grass Cutting Scandal: Workers Sue Firm Linked To Babachir by lexy2014: 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God heal Nigeria.

Leave nairaland. Did u vote for nairaland or is nairaland in d constitution? Don't try to twist things to comfort urself that d buhari administration isn't corrupt. d revelation in d article is too damning for u that d only way u can respond is to taint nairaland as corrupt. It can't work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supporters Hospitalised As Kwara APC Factions Clash / Buhari Not At G7 Meeting - Real Pictures/video From The Event Yesterday / 2023: Allow Nigerians Vote On Merit, Not Religious Persuasion, Group Urges CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.