Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,928 members, 7,848,766 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) (33529 Views)

Nigerian Man, 35, Stabbed To Death By Friend During Argument In India (Photo) / Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Miracle2020: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nyamuri dodon kwayya.

1 Like

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Unclefemolala(m): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nawa o...not even making sense again

I didn't even have to check the name
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Miracle2020: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
India pls just slaughter the flat head bastard.
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Blakpot: 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

It's not about black man hatred you dimwit.... I'd support an Igbo like okonjo-iwela but not a drug pushing lowlife flathe@d that ruins innocent lives with his drugs.... Anyone who mines skulls, peddles drugs, involves in terrorism deserve a 3mm to the skull.
It's like a racist saying I'm not a racist because I like Obama.
Who cares if u support Okonjo Iweala.
Asking for a fellow Nigerian to be killed by india police is just too low.
If he was caught with drugs, don't u think he should be sent to jail?
No, ur first thought is kill him. That's why I mentioned hatred.

Look at ur silly attempt to justify ur statement sef. And yet I'm the dimwit .

Edit: see the foolish poster above me sef. Abeg I no talk again. Sorry carry on.
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Taye4j: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2020
Truth be told, something is inherently wrong with Igbos. Can you imagine, three threads on cocaine pushing today alone and they are all Igbos.

Infact, whenever I see a thread about a Nigerian arrested for cocaine, I don't need to read or check the name to know the person must be an Igbo.

O gas.

8 Likes

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by madridsta007(m): 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hunronikensin5:
I won’t check the name, but I can swear on my two scrotum that it is one of those flat.headed fake Jews parading the whole earth developing nations upon nations.

They developed Jakarta, Thailand, Uruguay, Nepal, Pakistan, Mars, Pluto, Brazil, Antarctica, and now India.

Laughs in Ngozi...

1 Like

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by maak400: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hunronikensin5:
I won’t check the name, but I can swear on my two scrotum that it is one of those flat.headed fake Jews parading the whole earth developing nations upon nations.

They developed Jakarta, Thailand, Uruguay, Nepal, Pakistan, Mars, Pluto, Brazil, Antarctica, and now India.
Lol at two scrotums grin
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by ElValiente(m): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hunronikensin5:

Oya awon omo Oro on the beat. Reping Yeasters since 1385 set awon developer oppor yenyen.

1 Like

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2020
Blakpot:
It's like a racist saying I'm not a racist because I like Obama.
Who cares if u support Okonjo Iweala.
Asking for a fellow Nigerian to be killed by india police is just too low.
If he was caught with drugs, don't u think he should be sent to jail?
No, ur first thought is kill him. That's why I mentioned hatred.

Look at ur silly attempt to justify ur statement sef. And yet I'm the dimwit .

Edit: see the foolish poster above me sef. Abeg I no talk again. Sorry carry on.

It's racist to say a drug dealer or pedophile or a terrorist should be killed because he/she shares the same skin color with me..... You lot are the same bastards condemning the buhari of treacherously giving armnesty to ex Boko bastards, methinks you're the hypocritical scum racist who wants to give someone a pass on a crime because he/she is his kinsman....tell me, what's the difference between you and the buhari you constantly castigate.... I'd tell you the difference: buhari is an open tribalist with no hypocrisy while you're a hypothetical tribal bastard. Fvck off

6 Likes

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by ORIAYO70(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Baba Wetin Dey occur!

Dodo n dawa people don suffer.

Can't laff...

Biafra land will be home of cocaine when achieved
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by ElValiente(m): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/18/india-police-nab-fake-nigerian-professor-chika-cocaine
live legally. Get your papers done, go to language school and start teaching Hindu and earn money that can make u sleep good at night. Crime no pay.
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by PHijo(m): 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
I wish the Ijaw nation was a country, I honestly wish it was!

We are forced to share a dirty tag that does not in anyway belong to us.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Snakedoctor1: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
DamZik:
An average IBO man can kill or sell his mother for money. Love of money is worse in southeast. You and I know this.
You are a misguided fool suffering from stupidity and idiocy. I know you beyond your jaundiced moniker and mentality.
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2020
DamZik:
An average IBO man can kill or sell his mother for money. Love of money is worse in southeast. You and I know this.
I am not disputing that fact.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Yeyenairaland(m): 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hunronikensin5:

If you tell yourself the truth you wouldn't be dying in insecurities.

Numbers don't lie... Check the scoreboard
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Obasanjoslim: 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
We know them but make mind my business
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by swedbase(m): 4:58pm On Dec 19, 2020
Today is digging out Igbo matters?
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
third thread about drug on fp .

ndi ego mbute maka una take am easy. if you're humble and willing to work.....you can make legit solid currency in a legit way.

no be must say u go enter south , saudi , qatar , india , thailand etc go carry drug.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Obasanjoslim: 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2020
Yeyenairaland:

If you tell yourself the truth you wouldn't be dying in insecurities.

Numbers don't lie... Check the scoreboard
adviser we know your tribe
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Yeyenairaland(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2020
Obasanjoslim:
adviser we know your tribe

So happy that you mine

But I don't care about yours

You're inconsequential shocked
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Obasanjoslim: 5:02pm On Dec 19, 2020
Yeyenairaland:

So happy that you mine

But I don't care about yours

You're inconsequential shocked
flat headed shape... grin
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2020
ElValiente:
live legally. Get your papers done, go to language school and start teaching Hindu and earn money that can make u sleep good at night. Crime no pay.

gbam.

imagine all the stress he went through to learn hindu only to end up in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Carlylepneuma: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
Ipigs y'all have been representing ur dear Country Biafra pls keep it up ur diligency, speaks all up.
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Parrot69: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hunronikensin5:

Bad belle Afonja, can’t you see the shape of his head is Cone head??

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by bizzibodi(m): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2020
I just came to confirm what i already knew...see how he bears close resemblance with Nnamdi Kanu......quote me & Run MAD!
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hunronikensin5:

e
Hahah grin grin they will surely come for you
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Meet professor Chike Pablo Narcos, 2020 Nobel Laurel in Chemistry/Botany winner grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Meet professor Chike Pablo Narcos, 2020 Nobel Laurel in Chemistry/Botany winner grin
Wickedness at its peak grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by joyousever(f): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2020
You funny die.. grin grin
Hunronikensin5:

Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
Lol before I opened the thread I know which tribe go do this, funny things they will come back for Christmas and be chanting how they develop other countries and be parading on big jeeps intimidating men
Re: Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
heinnn boys are not smiling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos / N10bn Heroin, Khat Seized At Lagos, Kano Airports / Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.