Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,977 members, 7,848,925 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Why Do Men Marry Poor And Jobless Women, You Will Only Die Before Your Time . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Marry Poor And Jobless Women, You Will Only Die Before Your Time . (632 Views)

I Will Rather Marry Poor Man That Is Good In Bed Than 1min Rich Man-Calabar Lady / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Marry Poor And Jobless Women, You Will Only Die Before Your Time . by Happyguy201: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2020
it bothers me a lot to see married men going through stress and hell just to provide for the family while the women do little to nothing to even support the man, then I ask my self why do men marry such women, a man that isn't rich or well to do will go and marry a poor woman that has nothing to offer and then start taking care of her and her family with little to no support from the woman you call that marriage? also this notion that men are the head of the family and therefore she carry all the burden needs to stop seriously. marriage should be 50/50 don't marry her if she doesn't have a job or ambition,, love alone is not enough. unless you want to die before your time, she will move on and marry another person. life is too precious and sweet to be in slavery with the wrong woman .

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Marry Poor And Jobless Women, You Will Only Die Before Your Time . by Happyguy201: 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
it hurts me alot
Re: Why Do Men Marry Poor And Jobless Women, You Will Only Die Before Your Time . by Happyguy201: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2020
yes
Re: Why Do Men Marry Poor And Jobless Women, You Will Only Die Before Your Time . by MpArena: 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
Yes oh

I don't mind fa
Re: Why Do Men Marry Poor And Jobless Women, You Will Only Die Before Your Time . by fati2001(m): 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
Happyguy201:
it hurts me alot
okay sorry
Re: Why Do Men Marry Poor And Jobless Women, You Will Only Die Before Your Time . by Happyguy201: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
fati2001:

okay sorry

thanks
Re: Why Do Men Marry Poor And Jobless Women, You Will Only Die Before Your Time . by tobechi74: 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
Poor women will never divorce you even when you beat her black and blue. You may be poor but you are richer than her dad.

Guys who love to command respect and loyalty and power from girls see poor girls as easy prey.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Marry Poor And Jobless Women, You Will Only Die Before Your Time . by cristy149: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
ya all need to go and hustle for your future wifes
Re: Why Do Men Marry Poor And Jobless Women, You Will Only Die Before Your Time . by Sunijacks(m): 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
So they can exercise power and dominance which was once bestowed on man on the day of creation.

Buh, to marry liability go only shorten the lifespan of a man.

If marriage na 50/50 the man no fit get final say for family matterz.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Marry Poor And Jobless Women, You Will Only Die Before Your Time . by Privatepart00: 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
You decided to take care of her family , nobody compelled you.
Re: Why Do Men Marry Poor And Jobless Women, You Will Only Die Before Your Time . by Petyprincess(f): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
Because she is young, innocent, pretty nd has potentials.

I have never seen a man marrying a old,ugly,poor woman. You can't have it all so some men will rather choose the first option.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Marry Poor And Jobless Women, You Will Only Die Before Your Time . by psyco: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
Who knows that faty can apologize? more over
fati2001:

okay sorry
view is still disgust me.

Nonsense!
Re: Why Do Men Marry Poor And Jobless Women, You Will Only Die Before Your Time . by Sixfeetbelle: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
Happyguy201:
it bothers me a lot to see married men going through stress and hell just to provide for the family while the women do little to nothing to even support the man, then I ask my self why do men marry such women, a man that isn't rich or well to do will go and marry a poor woman that has nothing to offer and then start taking care of her and her family with little to no support from the woman you call that marriage? also this notion that men are the head of the family and therefore she carry all the burden needs to stop seriously. marriage should be 50/50 don't marry her if she doesn't have a job or ambition,, love alone is not enough. unless you want to die before your time, she will move on and marry another person. life is too precious and sweet to be in slavery with the wrong woman .

You want to marry a woman you'll be sharing financial responsibilities with 50/50 and somehow you still want to be regarded as 'head of the home'?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Marry Poor And Jobless Women, You Will Only Die Before Your Time . by hisgrace090: 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
Because men who marries well to do women hardly have peacr of mind as women are not good with money.

Majority of women tend to be too arogant once in control of money.
Re: Why Do Men Marry Poor And Jobless Women, You Will Only Die Before Your Time . by squarelead(m): 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
It all depends . There is more to it .
Re: Why Do Men Marry Poor And Jobless Women, You Will Only Die Before Your Time . by smartsexy(m): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2020
U think to marry a rich woman dey easy when u're poor man?
Ma brother think twice

(1) (Reply)

What If Life Has A Quit Button, How Fast Would You Have Pressed It? (PICTURE) / Imo PCC Commissioner In Alleged Sex Tape Scandal / The Effects Of Masturbation On Both Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.