Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,105 members, 7,842,189 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

See Why Christianity Is Fake - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Why Christianity Is Fake (487 Views)

Reason Why Christianity Is Not A SCAM! / Why Christianity Is Fake (Religion As A Whole) / Atheist John Steinruken - "Why Christianity Is Great" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Christianity Is Fake by Oharina(m): 11:35am On Dec 25, 2020
Today is the resurrection of Heru, the sun God of ancient black Egyptians (Khemet), which the Romans plagarised. And dedicated it to an imaginary name, Jesus. For the purpose of controling the world. And it worked 100% in Africa. Can you imagin that? Only the gullibles can remain in this bondage called white religion. The truth is that we african are not religious in nature, we had our culture and tradition which allowed us to communicate with the universe befor the europians invaded our ancestors, destroyed their libraries, temples and demonised their tradition. As for me i have liberated myself from the shakles of white mans religion, "christianity". And embrasing back the beautiful wise ways of my ancestors. Ise, Ase!!
Re: See Why Christianity Is Fake by Ofemmanu1: 11:39am On Dec 25, 2020
Oharina:
Today is the resurrection of Heru, the sun God of Egypt, which the Romans plagarised. And dedicated it to an imaginary name, Jesus. For the purpose of controling the world. And it worked 100% in Africa. Can you imagin that? Only the gullibles can remain in this bondage called white religion. As for me i have liberated myself.

you're too slow..

honestly, if you were any slower, you would be going backwards.
Re: See Why Christianity Is Fake by MightySparrow: 11:41am On Dec 25, 2020
Oharina:
Today is the resurrection of Heru, the sun God of Egypt, which the Romans plagarised. And dedicated it to an imaginary name, Jesus. For the purpose of controling the world. And it worked 100% in Africa. Can you imagin that? Only the gullibles can remain in this bondage called white religion. As for me i have liberated myself.
Good for your liberation into foolishness. The food days in his heart that there is no God.
Re: See Why Christianity Is Fake by Oharina(m): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
MightySparrow:
Good for your liberation into foolishness. The food days in his heart that there is no God.
I never said there is not God. Infact, most people don't know that we are Gods&Goddesses in nature. The white men stoled our history and made it theirs and ofcourse added few lies and brought it down to us as bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why Christianity Is Fake by MightySparrow: 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
Oharina:

I never said there is not God. Infact, most people don't know that we are Gods&Goddesses in nature. The white men stoled our history and made it theirs and ofcourse added few lies and brought it down to us as bible.

Outline the lies
Re: See Why Christianity Is Fake by nicho450(m): 1:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
This one is confuse!!!

If it is fake, why does it concern you?
Leave us let's enjoin ourselves.

Meanwhile, the fool says in his heart that Christianity is fake. The fool says to be like Christ is fake!!!
Re: See Why Christianity Is Fake by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Yet this culture and tradition that allowed us to communicate with the universe could not stop the europians from invading our ancestors, destroyed their libraries, temples and demonised their tradition.

Oharina:
The truth is that we african are not religious in nature, we had our culture and tradition which allowed us to communicate with the universe befor the europians invaded our ancestors, destroyed their libraries, temples and demonised their tradition. As for me i have liberated myself from the shakles of white mans religion, "christianity". And embrasing back the beautiful wise ways of my ancestors. Ise, Ase!!
Re: See Why Christianity Is Fake by Oharina(m): 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
ThePlainTruth:
Yet this culture and tradition that allowed us to communicate with the universe could not stop the europians from invading our ancestors, destroyed their libraries, temples and demonised their tradition.

During the time the europians did these to our ancestors was the time of ignorance, even the ancestors of our ancestors knew that a time of ignorance would come. Thats why they built paramids, carved artefacts, and left scribes on the wall. Because they knew that an age would come when a generation after the generation of ignorance would restore back their principles witi what they left behind. And we are that generation.
Re: See Why Christianity Is Fake by jantman(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2020
Once a person is deceived, he does not recognize that he is deceived because he has been deceived
Re: See Why Christianity Is Fake by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Facts
Re: See Why Christianity Is Fake by Kobojunkie: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Oharina:
Today is the resurrection of Heru, the sun God of ancient black Egyptians (Khemet), which the Romans plagarised. And dedicated it to an imaginary name, Jesus. For the purpose of controling the world. And it worked 100% in Africa. Can you imagin that? Only the gullibles can remain in this bondage called white religion. The truth is that we african are not religious in nature, we had our culture and tradition which allowed us to communicate with the universe befor the europians invaded our ancestors, destroyed their libraries, temples and demonised their tradition. As for me i have liberated myself from the shakles of white mans religion, "christianity". And embrasing back the beautiful wise ways of my ancestors. Ise, Ase!!
So way beautiful ways of your ancestors have you succeeded in embracing so far? Tell us about it. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Tales Of Nigerian Pastors Who Shamelessly Gave FAKE PROPHECIES About Trump / Prophecy For Nigeria / Just Imagine The Rubbish I Saw On My Nairaland Profile.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.