Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,942 members, 7,841,618 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Amazing Start To 2021: Gave Out 80 Nike Trainers To Homeless With Celeb Partners - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amazing Start To 2021: Gave Out 80 Nike Trainers To Homeless With Celeb Partners (707 Views)

I Never Gave Out My Ex-wife, Venita To Guests - Ex-Husband, Terna Tarka / Kanye West's Yeezy Trainers Sold For $1.8 Million Dollars (Photos) / Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Start To 2021: Gave Out 80 Nike Trainers To Homeless With Celeb Partners by refugenetwork: 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
Yesterday, our charity collaborated with partners to distribute 80 pairs of brand new Nike trainers, to homeless people, in London. We had a major professional sportsperson (who sponsored the shoe segment of the event, with trainers donated by Nike) and his personal manager in attendance. It was a happy day for many beneficiaries. Expectedly, a few pedestrians (non-homeless) took advantage of the situation to benefit from the giveaway. Our charity also distributed food and loads of other presents. As a Nigerian-run charity, we are happy to celebrate our little joys with friends on Nairaland. Enjoy the images!

This is a little appetiser. Would upload videos and more images shortly!

Please, support our drive to give a little assistance to the poor in Nigeria by nominating beneficiaries on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/6338266/nominate-50-underprivileged-individuals-get

Happy New Year!

Refuge Network International - https://www.facebook.com/refugenetworkinternational

No Poverty Campaign - https://www.refugenetworkinternational.com/copy-of-home

Humanitarian Nomads - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqDb23lRZ5RAWiHvoFoT8uA

Re: Amazing Start To 2021: Gave Out 80 Nike Trainers To Homeless With Celeb Partners by Takeit2017(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
refugenetwork:
Yesterday, our charity collaborated with partners to distribute 80 pairs of brand new Nike trainers, to homeless people, in London. We had a major professional sportsperson (who sponsored the shoe segment of the event, with trainers donated by Nike) and his personal manager in attendance. It was a happy day for many beneficiaries. Expectedly, a few pedestrians (non-homeless) took advantage of the situation to benefit from the giveaway. Our charity also distributed food and loads of other presents. As a Nigerian-run charity, we are happy to celebrate our little joys with friends on Nairaland. Enjoy the images!

Would upload videos and more images shortly!

Happy New Year!

Refuge Network International - https://www.facebook.com/refugenetworkinternational

No Poverty Campaign - https://www.refugenetworkinternational.com/copy-of-home

Humanitarian Nomads - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqDb23lRZ5RAWiHvoFoT8uA

God bless you

Help me too
Re: Amazing Start To 2021: Gave Out 80 Nike Trainers To Homeless With Celeb Partners by CandyOps(m): 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
This thing wey u do now just be like to carry pure water sachet go dey pour am inside river Niger because u wan contribute to the river.

Later come dey post am for Nigerian Forum make we clap for you abi

1 Like

Re: Amazing Start To 2021: Gave Out 80 Nike Trainers To Homeless With Celeb Partners by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nice one Sir. Please help a poor guy with bright future.
Re: Amazing Start To 2021: Gave Out 80 Nike Trainers To Homeless With Celeb Partners by refugenetwork: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
CandyOps:
This thing wey u do now just be like to carry pure water sachet go dey pour am inside river Niger because u wan contribute to the river.

Later come dey post am for Nigerian Forum make we clap for you abi

This is sad! What sort of mentality is this? The story revolves around a charity, not an individual. Better to pour that one sachet of water and cause a ripple in River Niger, than to hide behind my computer screen to criticise individuals I know nothing about. Grow up; happy New Year!

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Start To 2021: Gave Out 80 Nike Trainers To Homeless With Celeb Partners by CandyOps(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
refugenetwork:

This is sad! What sort of mentality is this? The story revolves around a charity, not an individual. Better to pour that one sachet of water and cause a ripple in River Niger, than to hide behind my computer screen to criticise individuals I know nothing about. Grow up; happy New Year!

Not criticism but an observation bro.. Well, dem no de tell person how to spend him money.. because me i no understand why una jus carry brand new Nikes dey share for street to homeless pple when u could of gotten them a home with the sum total of all those Nikes spent. except u guys didn't pay for it.. or it's part of Nike brand's campaign tactics. it's still a good thing thou because at all at all na winch

because e sure me die say one can go cost pass $20 and una share reach 50 abi?

50 * $20 = $1000

e reach to pay accomodation fee for like 3 months in a low-cost area.. Well too much money de worry una for Yankee. E fit be say the homeless people seff even get cribs wey clean pass my own for Naija here.
Re: Amazing Start To 2021: Gave Out 80 Nike Trainers To Homeless With Celeb Partners by Enigma2049(m): 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2021
CandyOps:

Not criticism but an observation bro.. Well, dem no de tell person how to spend him money.. because me i no understand why una jus carry brand new Nikes dey share for street to homeless pple when u could of gotten them a home with the sum total of all those Nikes spent. except u guys didn't pay for it.. or it's part of Nike brand's campaign tactics. it's still a good thing thou because at all at all na winch

50 * $20 = $1000

e reach to pay accomodation fee for like 3 months in a low-cost area.. Well too much money de worry una for Yankee. E fit be say the homeless people seff even get cribs wey clean pass my own for Naija here.

Bro , i no hear from you again ?
Re: Amazing Start To 2021: Gave Out 80 Nike Trainers To Homeless With Celeb Partners by CandyOps(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2021
Enigma2049:

Bro , i no hear from you again ?

Lol giveaway wey done finish since cheesy

I go try run you small something sha
Re: Amazing Start To 2021: Gave Out 80 Nike Trainers To Homeless With Celeb Partners by Enigma2049(m): 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2021
CandyOps:

Lol giveaway wey done finish since cheesy

I go try run you small something sha

Thanks bro , i received it . May God bless you .
Re: Amazing Start To 2021: Gave Out 80 Nike Trainers To Homeless With Celeb Partners by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 03, 2021
Sincerely..I could use a helping hand. My family and I are living below poverty level. I would love to start a modest business of ₦20,000 but where do you get help these days. My WhatsApp contact is 09082602124. Please I look forward to a listening ear and a shoulder to lean on.
Re: Amazing Start To 2021: Gave Out 80 Nike Trainers To Homeless With Celeb Partners by refugenetwork: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2021
Funny man grin
CandyOps:

50 * $20 = $1000

Re: Amazing Start To 2021: Gave Out 80 Nike Trainers To Homeless With Celeb Partners by refugenetwork: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2021
Good morning. Please, follow the instructions on the other thread. We will examine your claims like the others, and you will receive some support if you meet our criteria. Stay strong, there is light at the end of the tunnel; never give up! Loads of hugs. All the best.

doctoradekokolo:
Sincerely..I could use a helping hand. My family and I are living below poverty level. I would love to start a modest business of ₦20,000 but where do you get help these days. My WhatsApp contact is 09082602124. Please I look forward to a listening ear and a shoulder to lean on.
Re: Amazing Start To 2021: Gave Out 80 Nike Trainers To Homeless With Celeb Partners by refugenetwork: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2021
Please follow the instructions on the second thread, thanks

Takeit2017:

God bless you

Help me too
Re: Amazing Start To 2021: Gave Out 80 Nike Trainers To Homeless With Celeb Partners by refugenetwork: 10:49am On Jan 03, 2021
Great! @ CandyOps.

Enigma2049:

Thanks bro , i received it . May God bless you .

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Start To 2021: Gave Out 80 Nike Trainers To Homeless With Celeb Partners by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 04, 2021
refugenetwork:
Good morning. Please, follow the instructions on the other thread.

I may have missed out on something. I was just job trolling when I stumbled across this thread. I don't know which thread. Can I have the link. I don't know what is expected of me.
Re: Amazing Start To 2021: Gave Out 80 Nike Trainers To Homeless With Celeb Partners by refugenetwork: 9:43am On Jan 05, 2021
More images:

Re: Amazing Start To 2021: Gave Out 80 Nike Trainers To Homeless With Celeb Partners by refugenetwork: 9:50am On Jan 05, 2021
doctoradekokolo:

I may have missed out on something. I was just job trolling when I stumbled across this thread. I don't know which thread. Can I have the link. I don't know what is expected of me.

Please, check for the link on my earlier post.

(1) (Reply)

E-money Kicks off Governorship Campaign In Anambra State / 6 Major Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them (na Wow!) / Erica Wish Kiddwaya A Happy Birthday As His Fans Rent Out A Cinema For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.