Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Laycon Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title, "Akeweje Odo Of Ipokia Kingdom". - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title, "Akeweje Odo Of Ipokia Kingdom". (449 Views)

Alexx Ekubo Honoured With A Doctorate Degree From A University In Benin / 'Akeweje Odo Ipokia Kingdom' — Laycon Gets Ogun Chieftaincy Title / Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laycon Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title, "Akeweje Odo Of Ipokia Kingdom". by Akandepelumi55: 9:41am On Jan 04, 2021
Laycon honoured with a Chieftaincy title, "Akeweje Odo of Ipokia kingdom".

Winner of Big Brother Naija 2020 Lockdown season, Agbelese Olamikekan, popularly known as Laycon has been hounoured as the Akeweje of Ipokia kingdom in Ogun State.

Laycon bagged the traditional title on Sunday from the Onipokia of Ipokia, Oba Yisa Adesola Olaniyan, at the 2021 Opo Day celebration held at the District High School, Ipokia.

SEE PHOTOS

https://9jatrends.com.ng/laycon-honoured-with-a-chieftaincy-title-akeweje-odo-of-ipokia-kingdom/
Re: Laycon Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title, "Akeweje Odo Of Ipokia Kingdom". by designeroz(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2021
Man is going places
Re: Laycon Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title, "Akeweje Odo Of Ipokia Kingdom". by kenzysmith: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2021
this country weak me I swear what has he contribute in the town to warrant this is it because he went to big brother to hold Nnegi waist up and down my people weak me

Re: Laycon Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title, "Akeweje Odo Of Ipokia Kingdom". by Queenlovely(f): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2021
nigeria
Re: Laycon Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title, "Akeweje Odo Of Ipokia Kingdom". by kenzysmith: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2021
designeroz:
Man is going places
going where because of chieftaincy? is it the hits we were or waiting to here? even efe try pass am
Re: Laycon Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title, "Akeweje Odo Of Ipokia Kingdom". by JaneYave(f): 10:43am On Jan 04, 2021
So he is now Chief Laycon ? Is he really sure he wants to drive this his music career with all zeal?
Re: Laycon Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title, "Akeweje Odo Of Ipokia Kingdom". by copyrites: 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
this country weak me I swear what has he contribute in the town to warrant this is it because he went to big brother to hold Nnegi waist up and down my people weak me

And what have you done with your own life than fighting for "first to comment" on Nairaland front-page??

Skepta has a chieftaincy title in Ogun. For throwing punches and beating up another human being, Anthony Joshua got a chieftaincy title. Both of them lived their lives in the UK, but got a chieftaincy title in Nigeria.

Laycon, a rapper, singer and winner of Africa's biggest reality show got a chieftaincy title in his home state and you people want to commit suicide?

E be things. Set awon career hypocrites and online critics.
Re: Laycon Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title, "Akeweje Odo Of Ipokia Kingdom". by copyrites: 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
JaneYave:
So he is now Chief Laycon ? Is he really sure he wants to drive this his music career with all zeal?

So?? Flavour, Davido, and more got chieftaincy titles. How does it affect his music career?
Re: Laycon Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title, "Akeweje Odo Of Ipokia Kingdom". by copyrites: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
going where because of chieftaincy? is it the hits we were or waiting to here? even efe try pass am

Which hit are you waiting for? How many of his current songs have you listened to?

Are you waiting for hits so you can criticize him or you really want to stream because you're a fan?

Since leaving BB house, he has released two music videos. Shot another two with Joeboy and Mr Reel. What are you really waiting for again?

Abeg you people should carry una yeye criticism comot from my front. His true fans are streaming and promoting his songs/deals.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Buy Yarn In Lagos / What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend ? / Davido Tattooed Pictures Of His Children In His Body(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.