Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? (3531 Views)

Ogun Police Arrest Serial Killers, Call For Identification Of Victims / My Experience At LASU NIMC Center / Ikenna Unegbu: NIMC DG Defiles A 2-Year-old Girl In His Office In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by nairavision: 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
Corruption is simply a form of dishonesty undertaken by a person or organization that has been entrusted with the position of such authority, to acquire illicit benefit or abuse power for one's personal benefits. Anyone involved in such is a corrupt citizen.

What is the effects of such an act?
Corruption erodes the trust that individuals have in the public sector to act in their own best interests.

People are being exploited over NIMC registration at their various registration points. Have you been a victim recently?
Share your experience, and tell us your location and the register centers.

https://www.thalesgroup.com/en/markets/digital-identity-and-security/government/customer-cases/nigeria-eid

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-55533843

Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by nairavision: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2021
Share your experiences

Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by Houseofglam7(f): 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lalasticlala, this is front page worthy.
Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by nairavision: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021

Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by Umaruxoxo(m): 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
Dem de pay money be4?I think say nah free .Nigerians suffering Nigerians immediately after eve eat that apple .sho

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by nairavision: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2021
Have you been forced to pay for NIMC recently?

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
Free, since 2013. There was a threat like this back then and people rushed to do it. I went because I had no voters'card. After then, their offices have been free and you can walk in and out to do it.
Why do Nigerians like last minute rush? That was how they invaded banks and obstructing traffic for last minute Bvn too.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by nairavision: 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Free, since 2013. There was a threat like this back then and people rushed to do it. I went because I had no voters'card. After then, their offices have been free and you can walk in and out to do it.
Why do Nigerians like last minute rush? That was how they invaded banks and obstructing traffic for last minute Bvn too.

Problem is, people are forced to pay, and NIMC looks away
Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by Tonyspecial(m): 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
I paid #500 last two years just to get a copy
Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by nairavision: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
Tonyspecial:
I paid #500 last two years just to get a copy

That must have been for lamination as they claimed back then. Now is different.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by Tonyspecial(m): 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
nairavision:

That must have been for lamination as they claimed back then. Now is different.
the person that did the lamination collected #100 from me
Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by Sirvon: 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
I and my wife did not pay any money.
And it took us just 3 days only to do the registration and get the print out copy too.
Here at asaba.

However, we did go to the office very early in the morning on the day of registration and the same thing the day we where told to come for collection of print out slip....as early as 6am
Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by arcahmad(m): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
I paid N100 for lamination in Katsina.
Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by LifeOfTrigga(m): 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
My nigga pay 8k
Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by BigSarah(f): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
200 for lamination in Kebbi
Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by Queenslander(f): 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
N4,000 September 2020, in imo state!!
Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by adedehinbo(m): 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
This thing was free bfr,the lamination fee is legal to some extent,we all know how our govt does,those laminating nylon usually comes late and not enough,I did my own then for free without hitch to upgrade my bank account
Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by SeunDobo(m): 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2021
one stupid guy collect money from iya shop wey dey sell provision for me in my street so painful ...such hardworking lonely woman
Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by mamato(f): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2021
5k here in Lagos.
Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
My neighbor and her guy paid 1k each recently. The one I stressed myself to do in Feb was free but we were as aked to come back in June for the concluding part. Now the deadline is even shorter than the date we were given to come for captioning.

I'm just tired of this their rubbish.
Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by RuMiRgO1stSon: 7:59pm On Apr 08, 2021
1k @Acseta Arochukwu +100 for lamination
Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by nairavision: 11:17pm On May 10, 2021
Tonyspecial:
the person that did the lamination collected #100 from me

That one normal sef
Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 6:55am On Jul 30, 2023
I paid N15,000 for my NIN date of birth DOB modification
Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by GeneralPula: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2023
It’s free
Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by Angrygoat: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
And was it done.how long did it take. Did i still grease their palms
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
I paid N15,000 for my NIN date of birth DOB modification
Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by barryatunde: 4:59am On Aug 17, 2023
GeneralPula:
It’s free
free from your village
Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by Blackmoran(m): 11:15am On Aug 17, 2023
nairavision:
Corruption is simply a form of dishonesty undertaken by a person or organization that has been entrusted with the position of such authority, to acquire illicit benefit or abuse power for one's personal benefits. Anyone involved in such is a corrupt citizen.

What is the effects of such an act?
Corruption erodes the trust that individuals have in the public sector to act in their own best interests.

People are being exploited over NIMC registration at their various registration points. Have you been a victim recently?
Share your experience, and tell us your location and the register centers.

https://www.thalesgroup.com/en/markets/digital-identity-and-security/government/customer-cases/nigeria-eid

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-55533843
I registered mine in 2019... at Ikeja at a office opposite ShopRite, It was free I only paid 300naira for lamination...
Re: How Much Did You Pay To Get Your Nimc Identification Number? by Cyntiaolatu: 6:01am On Aug 28, 2023
sad shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Beaten To Stupor, Stripped Naked Over Hookup Money! (video) / I Honestly Don't Believe Gracious David West Is The Real Serial Killer / Help: Paycom Nigeria Limited Debit From My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.