Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,694 members, 7,840,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

The Online Market For CBD - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Online Market For CBD (243 Views)

The New Currency In The Online Market / Shoppers Storm Onitsha Main Market For Christmas Shopping (Video) / Katangua Market For Second-Hand Clothes Demolished By Lagos State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Online Market For CBD by savagesj99: 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2021
If we have to talk about recent times, then the pandemic is an unavoidable topic. The pandemic has its list of cons but if one thing that has reached new heights in pandemic; that is the trend of online shopping. So, the same applies to CBD sales. During the pandemic, most shop owners had to shut down their businesses temporarily. Hence, most people selling their stuff online was at an advantage and were also in a position to support offline retailers.
Selling CBD online was not without its limitations. Due to the ambiguity regarding CBD laws and regulations in some states these online merchants needed to swim through a not well-defined tide of restrictions. Initially, credit card payments and shipment of products had been deemed at issue, but as laws are getting relaxed, such issues are disappearing, giving way to better opportunities.
To most efficiently select products to buy off the net, one must look towards the reputation of the brand on the market and how much value are they providing the customers with.

Lack of advertisement
Marketing for hemp-derived CBD has always been sort of a grey area. They are more likely to face issues marketing their products rather than selling them online. In some states even minute THC levels hemp-derived CBD are still considered as drugs and hence all the government holds the right to oversee its cultivation, marketing and retail sells. The government wants merchants to comply with the regulations developed by the FD&C Act and other guidelines issued by particular states. Because of such ambiguities, sites, where a lot of people go to buy online, have in some cases refused companies to promote their CBD products. Well as the acceptance rate increases this too someday might change.

Social Media for CBD
Most social media sides do not have the option for paid advertising. Although this does not mean marketing over social media is an aimless venture. With the outreach that social media sites have developed, promoting products on social media might end up going a long way for brand recognition.
Re: The Online Market For CBD by BenSherman228(m): 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
I have tried CBD but it is not for me, I prefer the traditional weed, but I do not deny that it can really help with various problems, both physical and psychological. I recently visited Canada and ordered weed online without any problems and fast delivery, because it is legalized there, it is very cool and convenient when we already make it legal.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Locate The Depot For The Following Companies? / Logistics App With Mapping Like Taxify, Uber ,oride For Sale / What Is The Relevance Of Technology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.