Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,636 members, 7,844,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert (459 Views)

Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert / Fake Bank Alert Scam, Young Lady Was Caught For The Second Time. / Scammer Alert!! Scam.... Be Guided. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert by ladychioma: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
This username Emmanuelauc 100 is a full time cheap scammer on nairaland. He advertisd Boarbel puppies on pet section. We negotiatiated price. He said I should give him 3000 Naira delivery money which I sent to the account number he gave me on Whatsapp, I promised to balance his 19,000 nairaland immediately I see the puppy, he said he has sent the puppy and switched off his phone.

Re: Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert by MickzyDonald: 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
Please who is now telling the lies,you said you sent 3k but it shows 2k,oh!!! Maybe bank deducted it
Anyways i have some ESKIMOS i wanna sell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert by anthonyuncle(m): 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
you self.

have you ever seen where one is asked to pay delivery fee ahead of the product fee?
Re: Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert by Pochettino(f): 12:01am On Jan 20, 2021
ladychioma:
This username Emmanuelauc 100 is a full time cheap scammer on nairaland. He advertisd Boarbel puppies on pet section. We negotiatiated price. He said I should give him 3000 Naira delivery money which I sent to the account number he gave me on Whatsapp, I promised to balance his 19,000 nairaland immediately I see the puppy, he said he has sent the puppy and switched off his phone.

Correct babe. kiss Expose the criminal

His alternate account is haroldjunior too. He gas abandoned the emmanuel moniker ever since then

This criminal will rot in jail
Cc: EFCC, NPF, DSS,

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert Scam Alert Scam Alert by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:38am On Jan 20, 2021
anthonyuncle:
you self.

have you ever seen where one is asked to pay delivery fee ahead of the product fee?
I do it sometimes tho. It's just a precautionary measure to be sure the customer is really game for the item and most times, the delivery guy insists they pay before he moves. Don't use that one the OP na

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Army Raze Palestinian Village Second Time In Three Months / Video: Blood On Uniforms / Armed Robbers Cart Away Millions Of Naira, Kill One, Drive DPO, Policemen Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.