Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,912 members, 7,852,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:16 PM

Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera (1807 Views)

Which Good Camera Phone Can I Get For 100k. / Please Suggest A ₦70k Phone With Good Camera And Battery / With A Budget Of 35k-40k, What's The Best Phone To Buy With Good Camera? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by Ademidd: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
Biko I need a good phone for someone returning to school and that doesn't exceed 70k with a good camera. I need to get something ok for her so marketers pls stay off!
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by wolfenstein(m): 1:01pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ademidd:
Biko I need a good phone for someone returning to school and that doesn't exceed 70k with a good camera. I need to get something ok for her so marketers pls stay off!
If she can do 80k, I can give her an Huawei p20 pro...great camera and battery

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by Ademidd: 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
wolfenstein:

If she can do 80k, I can give her an Huawei p20 pro...great camera and battery
My budget is 70k
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by theFilmtric: 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by wolfenstein(m): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ademidd:
My budget is 70k
Ok
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by Rareoil(m): 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nokia 5.3

Xiaomi redmi note 8

Xiaomi redmi 9

Avoid tecno, and Infinix devices.

Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by Abiola247(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2021
iPhone 7
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 20, 2021
Why the emphasis on camera quality?
I thought the person was leaving for school. Abi na all these campus slay queens.
Better buy her Nokia 3310 so that she will focus well on her studies. That UNIZIK medicine girl that packed 12 awards na 1 head she get o.
Anyway give her the 70 let her look for a few bucks to complete it and buy iPhone 7.

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by ArticleBeast: 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2021
Rgade:
I thought the person was leaving for school. Abi na all these campus slay queens.
Better buy her Nokia 3310 so that she will focus well on her studies. That UNIZIK medicine girl that packed 12 awards na 1 head she get o.
Anyway give her the 70 let her look for a few bucks to complete it and buy iPhone 7.
You wey focus where ur 12 awards?

11 Likes

Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by Abudu2000(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Looking for a good camerain an android is like looking for a niddle in a haystack. Up ur budget and buy 7plus
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by theFilmtric: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2021
Rareoil:
Nokia 5.3

Xiaomi redmi note 8

Xiaomi redmi 9

Thank me later.
why. Give reasons Not sentiments
theFilmtricsay
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by korban3134(m): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A12

Feel free to check me on IG/facebook to order @koremobilesnigeria

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by Diffpussies(m): 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Just get her a "CANON" camera joor undecided
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by paltielx: 12:58am On Jan 21, 2021
Just get nokia 5.3
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by Rareoil(m): 5:58am On Jan 21, 2021
theFilmtric:

why. Give reasons
Not sentiments

theFilmtricsay

Poor build quality, poor ram management, not so great camera, no android updates
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by Modarun(m): 6:43am On Jan 21, 2021
Rareoil:
Nokia 5.3

Xiaomi redmi note 8

Xiaomi redmi 9

Thank me later.
MAKE UNA STOP THIS LIE, U CNT GET A REDMI NOTE 8 WITH 70K.

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by theFilmtric: 8:13am On Jan 21, 2021
Rareoil:

Poor build quality, poor ram management, not so great camera, no android updates

1.this is the only valid point but this is changing
2.Xiaomi phones are worse in RAM management so invalid
3.its all about the cost
4.this is/has changing/changed a guy here on NL got Android 10 update on his Spark

theFilmtricsay
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by theFilmtric: 8:15am On Jan 21, 2021
korban3134:
Samsung Galaxy A12
Feel free to check me on IG/facebook to order @koremobilesnigeria
God forbid shocked With those nonsense specs?
theFilmtricsay
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by femi4: 8:23am On Jan 21, 2021
Ademidd:
stay away from tecno n infinix
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by SamuelLoch: 8:52am On Jan 21, 2021
Ademidd:

OP, beware of fraud!
Walk into a store to get it yourself.
I don't know about Slot Stores at your area, but whenever I visit the nearest Slot office to me, they give me a list of the phones I can buy with my budget. Someone summarizes the features.

Camon 15 (Air)
Infinix Note 7 (i)
Samsung A21
Xiaomi Note 8/9
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by galadima77(m): 10:50am On Jan 21, 2021
ArticleBeast:

You wey focus where ur 12 awards?

Lmao...
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by Iceyjayz: 11:04am On Jan 21, 2021
Rgade:
How is that your problem? is it your money? y'all should let to mind your business
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by Rareoil(m): 11:31am On Jan 21, 2021
theFilmtric:

1.this is the only valid point but this is changing
2.Xiaomi phones are worse in RAM management so invalid
3.its all about the cost
4.this is/has changing/changed a guy here on NL got Android 10 update on his Spark

theFilmtricsay

Lol

1. Nothing has changed

2. Not as bad as xOS and hiOS

3. Some medium end xiaomi phones have gcam support

4. You gave one example on Android updates, Nokia phones receive 2 rounds of Android updates. Xiaomi redmi note 7 is a 2019 phone built with Android 9 that will be receiving Android 11 update, no Transsion phone has done this.
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by blingxx(m): 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2021
Modarun:
MAKE UNA STOP THIS LIE, U CNT GET A REDMI NOTE 8 WITH 70K.

redmi note 8 that is almost two years old now undecided
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by Modarun(m): 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2021
blingxx:

redmi note 8 that is almost two years old now undecided
wether 2years or 3, you cant get a new one for 70k.

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by theFilmtric: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
Rareoil:

Lol

1. Nothing has changed

4. You gave one example on Android updates, Nokia phones receive 2 rounds of Android updates. Xiaomi redmi note 7 is a 2019 phone built with Android 9 that will be receiving Android 11 update, no Transsion phone has done this.

1.Saying nothing is/has changing/changed shows your ignorance
2.You said?
Xiaomi phones are the worse ever in RAM management even Your die-hard Xiaomi fan boys know that
But they push the blame to the so called “Heavy MIUI”
A 2Gb Infinix phone would have a better ram management than a 3Gb Xiaomi phone
3. They port Gcam for the Transsion phones too

4.@boldened lie
I may not be a Xiaomi fan but I know stuff
I ain't Stupid

theFilmtricsay
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by UncutSk(m): 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2021
buy a samsung
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by Oyinlomobambam(m): 6:06pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ademidd:

I’ll give you UK used iPhone 7
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by Rareoil(m): 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2021
theFilmtric:

2.You said?
Xiaomi phones are the worse ever in RAM management even Your die-hard Xiaomi fan boys know that

4.@boldened lie
I ain't Stupid

theFilmtricsay

1. Go to Infinix thread and read their complaints.

2. LOL I have used a 2gb ram Infinix phone and I know what I'm saying. XOS and hiOS are the most unoptimized android skins ever. The ads they dish out there no be here.

3. Show me the tecno phones with gcam support.

https://www.gizchina.com/2019/11/10/how-to-install-redmi-note-8-pro-gcam/
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by ityP(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
Rareoil:

Lol

1. Nothing has changed

I be Xiaomi fan, but let's say the truth. For RAM management, transsion better pass am. But we know why. MIUI is heavy, like heavily packed. Data consumption is very high too on Xiaomi/Redmi devices. Truthfully though, transsion and updates dey like cats and dogs. If transsion phone come with Android version 1, not even rapture would change it to 2. You die there. HiOs and XOs sef no get updates. And the user interface of both are very ugly. MiUi fine die
Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by ityP(m): 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
theFilmtric:

2.You said?

4.@boldened lie
I ain't Stupid

theFilmtricsay

Fake gcam. Any gcam for transsion phones na formality. E no dey work

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A Phone That Doesn't Exceed 70k With A Very Good Camera by theFilmtric: 12:20am On Jan 22, 2021
Rareoil:

1. Go to Infinix thread and read their complaints.

2. LOL I have used a 2gb ram Infinix phone and I know what I'm saying. XOS and hiOS are the most unoptimized android skins ever. The ads they dish out there no be here.

3. Show me the tecno phones with gcam support.

https://www.gizchina.com/2019/11/10/how-to-install-redmi-note-8-pro-gcam/
1.the complaints on Xiaomi thread are x1000 the complaints on Infinix thread
I follow the both
2.Go and ask them in the Xiaomi thread
They themselves know
3.Almost all popular phones have their ported Gcam

https://romprovider.com/download-google-camera-7-1-tecno-phantom-10/

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ask 4 Any Forign Ringtone. I Promise 2 Send It 2 U Through Mms. Wat Ever Tone / Make Use Of Ur Opera Downlod / Bis: Which Network Is Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.