Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,010 members, 7,841,863 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina (13490 Views)

IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns / Malami: Buhari Using $311 Million Abacha Loot To Build Second Niger Bridge / Presidency Speaks On Buhari Using Recovered Loot To Fund Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by fuckdemrepented: 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
Something that we are seeing already

Adesina continue Ass-licking

1 Like

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
May Allah punish Buhari and his evil supporters, Amin

2 Likes

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by IgboWarlord(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
This Adesina guy sef..Oga,2023 is not as far as you think oo...You had better start making plans of relocating back to Daura with your pay master after una 8yr field trip to Aso rock...

2 Likes

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by favor914: 4:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
BENARI:
We don't need any campaign or publication, we are seeing it with our own eyes. The president is guilty as charged.
In our democracy of what? What of the state Governor you voted for? Isn’t he also culpable, or it is only we the Federal Government that made you wretched, your state Government did not add to your detrimental existence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by favor914: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
IgboWarlord:
This Adesina guy sef..Oga,2023 is not as far as you think oo...You had better start making plans of relocating back to Daura with your pay master after una 8yr field trip to Aso rock...
Empty Barrel chest beater, can you please tell me what happened to Jonathan’s spokesperson?
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by favor914: 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oozz2:
May Allah punish Buhari and his evil supporters, Amin
I cannot say for Jehovah to punish you any further, your whole existence is a curse to the ones that bore you.
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
I cannot say for Jehovah to punish you any further, your whole existence is a curse to the ones that bore you.
May your jehova punish Buhari and all his supporters, Masha Allah, amin

1 Like

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by IgboWarlord(m): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
Jones4190:

This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.

It also doesn't change the fact that this your lines are old..Try and watch another Nat Geo program so you can get a new catch phrase cos i'm sure you got this one from a previous program you watched... undecided

1 Like

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by mamaafrik(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
if it's true then it's a 6 ge 4 things,Apc used same platform against Gej abi,eni kuure

1 Like

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by favor914: 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oozz2:

May your jehova punish Buhari and all his supporters, Masha Allah, amin
Tomorrow people will post Nairalander dies in car accident, little will they know he called it upon himself, I am sorry for you.
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by IgboWarlord(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
Empty Barrel chest beater, can you please tell me what happened to Jonathan’s spokesperson?

Crazy Skull Miner woman,you and you Fulani ravaged people should call your Skull Mining brother to order...Even as he is a Presidential spokesperson,he cant even save his Skull Mininh people from Fulani ravages..

1 Like

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
Tomorrow people will post Nairalander dies in car accident, little will they know he called it upon himself, I am sorry for you.

Be sorry for ur mother. May Allah cripple him and all his evil supporters, amin

1 Like

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by shittuyusuf(m): 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
Is not about what come out of your mouth about your action
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by favor914: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oozz2:

Ok you are afraid of death, now it is is cripple? Buhari will come & go life will move on, he will be a thing of the past, nobody will suffer anything for what President Buhari did, or did not do.
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
Ok you are afraid of death, now it is is cripple? Buhari will come & go life will move on, he will be a thing of the past, nobody will suffer anything for what President Buhari did, or did not do.

All those who put him there will suffer for their actions, Amin

1 Like

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by favor914: 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oozz2:

Take it easy guy, it is not because of President Buhari you were born into poverty, you would have been better off if your parents had aborted you @ birth, please curse the people that convinced your mother to spare your life allowing you to witness the evil of Nigeria, the scripture tells us better a stillborn than to witness the evil of Mankind (Nigeria).
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
Take it easy guy, it is not because of President Buhari you were born into poverty, you would have been better off if your parents had aborted you @ birth, please curse the people that convinced your mother to spare your life allowing you to witness the evil of Nigeria, the scripture tells us better a stillborn than to witness the evil of Mankind (Nigeria).

May God punish Bulhary and all his supporters, Masha Allah, Amin. Their generations will amount to no good.

1 Like

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by BIGKemsey(m): 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
Guilty conscience, that's all I see.

1 Like

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by favor914: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oozz2:

All those who put him there will suffer for their actions, Amin
You will wait for a very long time, whilst they are living their lives in harmony, keep wishing in your poverty, what more can a Peasant do but wish evil to others?
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
You will wait for a very long time, whilst they are living their lives in harmony, keep wishing in your poverty, what more can a Peasant do but wish evil to others?

May God punish all his evil supporters, amin.

1 Like

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by OMT18: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
GODBLESSBUHARI:
Don't mind em fake publications...God will continue to bless Our lovely president and bless you too Femi Adesina...Wailers can keep wailing To Death...
God Bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
Amen

@Deadmannabbq and silvernorgold....God will continue to expose all of u...tireless zombie...u don open another Nairaland account...calling urself GodblessBuhari...God can't bless a man who hates his Nigerians except fulani so much

2 Likes

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by favor914: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oozz2:

May God punish Bulhary and all his supporters, Masha Allah, Amin. Their generations will amount to no good.
Who JAH has blessed no man can curse, 10 years from now, we will still be on top grin I thought I told you that we can’t be stopped, no one can stop the shining, We can’t be held back.
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
Who JAH has blessed no man can curse, 10 years from now, we will still be on top grin I thought I told you that we can’t be stopped, no one can stop the shining, We can’t be held back.

May your jah punish the supporters of that evil relic, amin

1 Like

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by GODBLESSBUHARI: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
OMT18:

@Deadmannabbq and silvernorgold....God will continue to expose all of u...tireless zombie...u don open another Nairaland account...calling urself GodblessBuhari...God can't bless a man who hates his Nigerians except fulani so much
Dear Wailer,
I am different from The great and Silvernorgold...
Unlike you and your ilks we don't have that time to create multiple accounts...
Try to enjoy your day if you have any peace at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by favor914: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oozz2:

May God punish all his evil supporters, amin.
Welcome to the gates of hell, power of light over darkness, Hypocrites & Jezebels dance to the Devil’s delight.
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
Welcome to the gates of hell, power of light over darkness, Hypocrites & Jezebels dance to the Devil’s delight.

Allah punish all his evil supporters, amin

1 Like

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by Arabaincubus: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
Absolute bunkum. If I were not a gentleman, I would say that this guy is a stupid idiot. But then, I am a gentleman.
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by favor914: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oozz2:

Allah punish all his evil supporters, amin
JAH said respect your Government for good or bad I put them there? I believe you said Allah should punish Jehovah for making Buhari President of Nigeria?
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by neonly: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
osuofia2:
GOD WILL EXPOSE THEM, IT IS NO OTHER PERSON THAN THE SOUTHERN MEDIA BEEN CHAMPIONED BY TINUBU AND ROCHAS OKOROCHA. THEY WILL BE TIRED, THEY USED ENDSARS TO BRING DOWN THE GOVT IT FAILED, THEY USED THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE OF REPS BY INVITING BABA BUHARI TO DISGRACE HIM ,IT STILL FAILED. NOW THEY ARE USING AMOTEKUN,ESN AND GIVEN QUIT NOTICE TO FULANI. IT WILL STILL FAIL.
GOD BLESS BABA BUHARI. WE LOVE YOU

How guys like sleep at night still beat my imagination

1 Like

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
JAH said respect your Government for good or bad I put them there? I believe you said Allah should punish Jehovah for making Buhari President of Nigeria?

Allah did not make Buhari presidiot. Dumb voters like u did.

1 Like

Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by favor914: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oozz2:

Allah did not make Buhari presidiot. Dumb voters like u did.
Well Shut your mouth, you are in the minority, democracy is about majority, go and wait and try your luck for Abubakar Atiku & Pdp for 2023 & beyond.
Re: Smear Campaign Against Buhari Using Online Newspapers & Blogs - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
Well Shut your mouth, you are in the minority, go and wait and try your luck for Abubakar Atiku & Pdp for 2023 & beyond.

I can see u wake up ur mother with a slide kick. Such an omo ale

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unlawful Logging Of Milliken Hill: Enugu Govt Issues Final Warning To Defaulters / Maku’s Guber Ambition ‘a Fraud’ – PDP / Money Laundering: Court Frees Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.