Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,986 members, 7,852,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:09 PM

Please Share Any Form Of Experience You Have Ever Had Using Nigeria Bank ATM - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please Share Any Form Of Experience You Have Ever Had Using Nigeria Bank ATM (309 Views)

Ever Served In Sokoto State. Please Share Your Experience / Corper Uses Dancing As A Form Of Punishment For Her Student / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Share Any Form Of Experience You Have Ever Had Using Nigeria Bank ATM by lemon10(m): 3:08am On Feb 10, 2021
I know many people have experienced this one time or the other. Mine happened when I landed my first job of #25000 Naira monthly as a call center representative in Abeokuta as a fresh graduate. I patiently waited for the first salary to be paid after an "on the job training (OJT)" exercise. My joy knew no bounds when I went to use WEMA bank's ATM at Lafenwa Abeokuta. When it got to my turn, I tried to withdraw 5K which was not successful, but I received a debit alert. All effort to get the 5k proved abortive after I followed it up. I then managed my remaining 20k for the month. On a different occasion, I went to the same WEMA bank ATM to withdraw a life-saving 1K, the same thing happened. After then, I swore not to use that ATM again.

Please feel free to share yours grin grin grin
Re: Please Share Any Form Of Experience You Have Ever Had Using Nigeria Bank ATM by chukwuibuipob: 3:48am On Feb 10, 2021
sad
Re: Please Share Any Form Of Experience You Have Ever Had Using Nigeria Bank ATM by chukwuibuipob: 3:51am On Feb 10, 2021
Go to ur bank and fill a form.They’ll reverse it
lemon10:
I know many people have experienced this one time or the other. Mine happened when I landed my first job of #25000 Naira monthly as a call center representative in Abeokuta as a fresh graduate. I patiently waited for the first salary to be paid after an "on the job training (OJT)" exercise. My joy knew no bounds when I went to use WEMA bank's ATM at Lafenwa Abeokuta. When it got to my turn, I tried to withdraw 5K which was not successful, but I received a debit alert. All effort to get the 5k proved abortive after I followed it up. I then managed my remaining 20k for the month. On a different occasion, I went to the same WEMA bank ATM to withdraw a life-saving 1K, the same thing happened. After then, I swore not to use that ATM again.

Please feel free to share yours grin grin grin
Re: Please Share Any Form Of Experience You Have Ever Had Using Nigeria Bank ATM by lemon10(m): 5:02am On Feb 10, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
Go to ur bank and fill a form. They’ll reverse it

My brother, I went to my bank (diamond bank) and reported. In fact, they put a call across to their headquarters in Lagos and I spoke with them. After one week I returned to the bank, to my surprise they told me they saw that I withdrew the money, that if I wanted to follow it up, I should pay for footage. Then footage was #2000, and the money I had remaining in my account was less than 2k. To be sure of the whole thing, I went to the bank that owns the ATM I used and they confirmed an unsuccessful transaction, suggesting I returned to my bank (diamond bank). That was how I left the whole thing.
Re: Please Share Any Form Of Experience You Have Ever Had Using Nigeria Bank ATM by chukwuibuipob: 7:21am On Feb 10, 2021
Thieves! shocked sad angry angry They did not only rob u,they play/scammed u join grin angry.2k for footage?Even they themselves knw that their cctv is a decoration.FBN,GTB will not play u this way.Find that 2k and pay them,let them show u wen,how to withdraw the money.
lemon10:

My brother, I went to my bank (diamond bank) and reported. In fact, they put a call across to their headquarters in Lagos and I spoke with them. After one week I returned to the bank, to my surprise they told me they saw that I withdrew the money, that if I wanted to follow it up, I should pay for footage. Then footage was #2000, and the money I had remaining in my account was less than 2k. To be sure of the whole thing, I went to the bank that owns the ATM I used and they confirmed an unsuccessful transaction, suggesting I returned to my bank (diamond bank). That was how I left the whole thing.

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2021 Batch A FROM ABUJA TO ONDO STATE INDICATE / How Do I Get NYSC Certificate Of Exemption / A Corper Is Needed For A Temporary IT Project Work At Asaba And Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.