Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,751 members, 7,840,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? (936 Views)

Nigerians Igbo Group In Philippines Shares Palliatives To Their Host Community / Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers / Amaechi Clashed With Segun Sowunmi At Symposium (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by MuchAdo: 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
From the north to the south to the east, has there ever been a time Yorubas attempted bullying or even clashed with their host communities

So if we are so good at respecting our hosts, how come we don't get same respect in our own land

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by illicit(m): 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
I have never heard such....

2 Likes

Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by IamWonderful: 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
For where.

2 Likes

Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by MickzyDonald: 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
We always dey our lane but these cows proboked the spirit in us, they are burning a house over here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by vastolord4(m): 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
What's your point?
Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by Omoluabi1stborn: 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
MuchAdo:
From the north to the south to the east, has there ever been a time Yorubas attempted bullying or even clashed with their host communities

Nope none at all

When they clash with us.
We didn't react they call us cowards

We react,they say we're not civil grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by tollyboy5(m): 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2021
grin when there is enough party to attend. If its not party you'll won't us there.
We don't even boast on wherever we lived.

I remember one of my Igbo crush told me one Yoruba tailor resides in her village. She said the guy was very quiet and she was like "omo Yoruba ! cheesy "

I don't know why Lagos Igbo's act in surprise seeing yorubas in the east grin

1 Like

Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by Hardgun: 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
tollyboy5:
grin when there is enough party to attend. If its not party you'll won't us there.
We don't even boast on wherever we lived.

I remember one of my Igbo crush told me one Yoruba tailor resides in her village. She said the guy was very quiet and she was like "omo Yoruba ! cheesy "

I don't know why Lagos Igbo's act in surprise seeing yorubas in the east grin
What are you saying bra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by Bkayyy: 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2021
Me and my boys watching the family matter between Hausa and Yoruba like

3 Likes

Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by tollyboy5(m): 11:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
Hardgun:

What are you saying bra
Simple as Yoruba's are faaji people and don't have time for unnecessary trouble
Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by MuchAdo: 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bkayyy:

Keep watching. There will be no biafra war in the SW against your dire wish.

Nigeria is SW and SW is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by tollyboy5(m): 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bkayyy:
Israel Gaza war. Israelis are wicked racist
Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by Hardgun: 11:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
tollyboy5:

Simple as Yoruba's are faaji people and don't have time for unnecessary trouble
Yes you talk am in one word no b say u go enter juncture
Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by mamaafrik(m): 1:14am On Feb 15, 2021
Same as ibo and ijaw,it's only the Hausa-Fulanis that think they can just shove any nonsense and others will keep quiet and be killed,they are always violent even against themselves and that why you see many of amputees amongst them than other tribe,.
Get cutlass in the South like Bala said ,finish them if they commit any criminal act or inject them before the police come and release them courtesy of " order from above" ,do these and they will fidget and shi in pant

1 Like

Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by MayorofLagos(m): 1:54am On Feb 15, 2021
MuchAdo:

So if we are so good at respecting our hosts, how come we don't get same respect in our own land

https://www.nairaland.com/6415828/nigerian-law-no-longer-respected#99075372
Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by Asgard13: 7:19am On Feb 15, 2021
FEAR NO GO GREE THEM

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by ThatFairGuy1: 7:28am On Feb 15, 2021
Never. we're well cultured, we don't constitute nuisance wherever we're.
We're Omoluabi
Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by ThatFairGuy1: 7:28am On Feb 15, 2021
Asgard13:
FEAR NO GO GREE THEM
Not fear that's sense of responsibility which you all lack

3 Likes

Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by Asgard13: 7:30am On Feb 15, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Not fear that's sense of responsibility which you all lack

Says a Yoruba man grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by ThatFairGuy1: 7:32am On Feb 15, 2021
mamaafrik:
Same as ibo and ijaw,its only the Hausa-Fulanis that think they can just shove any nonsense and others will keep shut and be killed,they always violent even against themselves and that why you see many of amputees amongst them than other tribe,Beggiing,get cutlass and in the South like Bala said ,finish them if they commit any criminal act or inject them before the police come and release them courtesy of " order from above" ,do these and they will fidget and shi in pant
Romove Igbo out of the list my Igbo brother. Go to Alaba international market and see how the oppress some Yoruba traders

1 Like

Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by capitalzero: 7:38am On Feb 15, 2021
mamaafrik:
Same as ibo and ijaw,its only the Hausa-Fulanis that think they can just shove any nonsense and others will keep shut and be killed,they always violent even against themselves and that why you see many of amputees amongst them than other tribe,Beggiing,get cutlass and in the South like Bala said ,finish them if they commit any criminal act or inject them before the police come and release them courtesy of " order from above" ,do these and they will fidget and shi in pant

Igbos are not violent against their host communities because of their investment but they they can oppress their host communities as well.

2 Likes

Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by Tranquillity360: 7:40am On Feb 15, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Romove Igbo out of the list my Igbo brother. Go to Alaba international market and see how the oppress some Yoruba traders
Because foolish people hate competitions,they see everything as oppression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by Tranquillity360: 7:43am On Feb 15, 2021
MuchAdo:

But why do yobas always fighting visitors.

They will fight hausa,fight fulani,fight Ijaw,fight Igbos,fight Aworis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by Dotherightthing: 8:37am On Feb 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
But why do yobas always fighting visitors.

They will fight hausa,fight fulani,fight Ijaw,fight Igbos,fight Aworis.

Because the visitors don't want to accord them the respect they give them when they are in their own land smiley

Why did you mention Awori

2 Likes

Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by Tranquillity360: 8:40am On Feb 15, 2021
Dotherightthing:

Because the visitors don't want to accord them the respect they give them when they are in their own land smiley

Why did you mention Awori
A nigerian being a visitor in the same Nigeria.

Where is one Nigeria you people always preach.

Yobas have also fought Aworis.
Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by Dotherightthing: 8:48am On Feb 15, 2021
Tranquillity360:
A nigerian being a visitor in the same Nigeria.

Where is one Nigeria you people always preach.

Yobas have also fought Aworis.

Back in the university, we were taught that every Nigerian is both a an indigene and a settler depending on where he finds himself in the country. Why do we have "State of Origin" in our national databases?

So there will always be visitors in the same country.

How can Yorubas and Aworis fight You can't even be making sense because Aworis are indigenes in Lagos and Ogun. So how can Yorubas be fighting them

And Aworis are Yorubas themselves.

1 Like

Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by Tranquillity360: 8:57am On Feb 15, 2021
Dotherightthing:

Back in the university, we were taught that every Nigerian is both a an indigene and a settler depending on where he finds himself in the country. Why do we have "State of Origin" in our national databases?

So there will always be visitors in the same country.

How can Yorubas and Aworis fight You can't even be making sense because Aworis are indigenes in Lagos and Ogun. So how can Yorubas be fighting them

And Aworis are Yorubas themselves.
Aworis are not Yobas,stop the attach by force.

Aworis have made it clear several times that they are not yobas.
Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by VaselineCrew: 9:02am On Feb 15, 2021
The fact that you even used the phrase "HOST COMMUNITIES"

You guys will keep saying you don't want to separate, but then keep using terms like host community

I have never heard that term in U.S.A, in the United Kingdom, but here we are.

Aren't we one Nigeria anymore? Which one is HOST COMMUNITY, please who are you HOSTING?

A Nigerian hosting another Nigerian
Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by Tranquillity360: 9:03am On Feb 15, 2021
Dotherightthing:
[s][/s]
You have started sounding like a pigidioottt! I thought you were aboooki
You must be skull miner,i thought you are Afonja muslim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Yorubas Ever Clashed With Their Host Communities??? by Tranquillity360: 9:14am On Feb 15, 2021
Dotherightthing:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin It doesn't take long to uncover a pigidioott masking as an abookki. grin grin grin
So said by zoneb from waste.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If you fail to treat Biafrans Well,Their Children Rise & fight –Late Gen.Effiong / Renovation Of Adamasingba Stadium As One Of Giant Stride Of Eng. Oluseyi Makinde / BREAKING: Sardauna’s Daughter, Aisha, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.