Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,647 members, 7,847,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Fake Videos And Pictures Of East African Massai Herders passed As Fulanis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Videos And Pictures Of East African Massai Herders passed As Fulanis (929 Views)

Igbos Trapped As Fulanis Burn And Loot Their Shops(video Evidence) / fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) / Xenophobia: FG Faults Fake Videos In Circulation, Warns Against Reprisal Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Videos And Pictures Of East African Massai Herders passed As Fulanis by Saifulah: 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
I think Nairalad.com needs to do something about fake news being circulated here without any form of fact checking. Some one uploaded a video of a herder bathing in cow urine, and implied it was the Nigerian Fulanis and its amplified to the front page hook, line and sinker
First of the person is dressed more like an east African Massai tribesman than a Nigerian. Secondly the practice of urine baths is more common in India where cows are idolized.

So these video reeks of red flags yet the mods just post such offensively tagged, racist video to the front page.

Re: Fake Videos And Pictures Of East African Massai Herders passed As Fulanis by LMS1(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
OP Seeing Is Believing.
And Am Sure U Haven't Been To Any Rural Settlement In The North To See Wonders For Your Self. grin
Re: Fake Videos And Pictures Of East African Massai Herders passed As Fulanis by Saifulah: 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
LMS1:
OP Seeing Is Believing.
And Am Sure U Haven't Been To Any Rural Settlement In The North To See Wonders For Your Self. grin
Actually I have or should I say I am. The Ruga settlements are abound here
Re: Fake Videos And Pictures Of East African Massai Herders passed As Fulanis by criuze(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
do you see any Ak 49 there

2 Likes

Re: Fake Videos And Pictures Of East African Massai Herders passed As Fulanis by 143WaZoBia: 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
We know the people that are trying to destabilize Nigeria.
I see them putting all resources together to start a full blown war between yoruba and Hausa but Owo ti ogede ba gbe o ma fi nna ara ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Videos And Pictures Of East African Massai Herders passed As Fulanis by Ooni: 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
where then were these ones called Fulani?
Re: Fake Videos And Pictures Of East African Massai Herders passed As Fulanis by Saifulah: 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
criuze:
do you see any Ak 49 there
No those pictures are also from the east African conflict where the Massai tribesmen arm themselves against bandits and cattle rustlers.

This conflict in east Africa started at the turn of the millennium, yet 20 years down the lane the same template is playing out in Nigeria... curious, isn't it
Re: Fake Videos And Pictures Of East African Massai Herders passed As Fulanis by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
Saifulah:

No those pictures are also from the east African conflict where the Massai tribesmen arm themselves against bandits and cattle rustlers.

This conflict in east Africa started at the turn of the millennium, yet 20 years down the lane the same template is playing out in Nigeria... curious, isn't it
Does it change the fact fulani herdsmen are killing

Does it change the fact fulani herdsmen carry guns

Do it change the fact fulani herdsmen do all those practices to cows

1 Like

Re: Fake Videos And Pictures Of East African Massai Herders passed As Fulanis by Saifulah: 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
Mikecold:
Does it change the fact fulani herdsmen are killing

Does it change the fact fulani herdsmen carry guns

Do it change the fact fulani herdsmen do all those practices to cows
Yes it does. it is this lack of methodology in dissecting issues and profering tailor made solutions that makes our continent what it is today.

Let me leave there. you do the deep thinking.
Re: Fake Videos And Pictures Of East African Massai Herders passed As Fulanis by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
Saifulah:

Yes it does. it is this lack of methodology in dissecting issues and profering tailor made solutions that makes our continent what it is today.

Middle beltans and southerners, you are being duped, nigeria is not being led by patriotic nigerians, rather you have bigoted genocidal maniacs trying to turn nigeria into a fulani colony and wipe you out. It is a gradual process. This is exactly what happened in Sudan and to some extent this is also what happened in Israel. You claim outsiders whom are from one given ethnicity are entitled to your citizenship (in nigeria it is fulani, in sudan it was arabs, in israel/palestine it is the jews). Then the new settlers from the "chosen" tribe come and practice genocide on the indigenous people (whom are not from the "chosen" tribe) in order to take over their lands.

N.B: buhari come and arrest me if you've got corrones.

2 Likes

Re: Fake Videos And Pictures Of East African Massai Herders passed As Fulanis by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
Saifulah:

Nigeria is at war.
Nigeria is facing the same thing as what sudan faced.
Fulani from all over west africa are being allowed free passage into nigeria in order to take over the land from the indigenous people through genocide. Any fulani from any country in this world is also considered to be a nigerian by the nigerian government.

That is what is going on.

Buhari is 100% behind this and this explains why he made sure the entire executive branch of government was filled with fulani sunni muslims.

Just take a look at this video from the beginning to date 8:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkRgZmqf91Q
Re: Fake Videos And Pictures Of East African Massai Herders passed As Fulanis by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Saifulah:

there are many people saying rubbish, that is a given, there are propagandists, that is a given, but there are also fulani herdsmen, a terrorist group among the 3 deadliest in the world and that group has infiltrated southern forrests and it is killing, maiming and raping southerners and middle-beltans with the complicity of buhari. this is also a fact.
Re: Fake Videos And Pictures Of East African Massai Herders passed As Fulanis by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
143WaZoBia:
We know the people that are trying to destabilize Nigeria.
I see them putting all resources together to start a full blown war between yoruba and Hausa but Owo ti ogede ba gbe o ma fi nna ara ni.

Don't pray against your salvation

1 Like

Re: Fake Videos And Pictures Of East African Massai Herders passed As Fulanis by ChoCho54(f): 8:21am On Feb 16, 2021
Op fulanis fvck their cows and your major concern is bathing with urine?
Re: Fake Videos And Pictures Of East African Massai Herders passed As Fulanis by GamalNasser: 9:03am On Feb 16, 2021
Are you saying Nigerians herder are not evil barbarians that go about plundering and Killing? What's your point abeg?

(1) (Reply)

Mazi Uche Mefor Dumps Ipob, It's Over For Ipob / Biafra Soldiers Won’t Allow Fulani Take Over Ebonyi Like Kwara – Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerian Soldiers Are The Most Unprofessional Soldiers In The World –senator Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.