Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,285 members, 7,839,397 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

SEE NNAMDI KANU'S CRAZY BIAFRAN WAR LETTER - 19 FEBRUARY 2021!!!??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SEE NNAMDI KANU'S CRAZY BIAFRAN WAR LETTER - 19 FEBRUARY 2021!!!??? (1412 Views)

I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS / Hushpuppi dey learn see Nnamdi Kanu flexing his life PHOTOS / See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE NNAMDI KANU'S CRAZY BIAFRAN WAR LETTER - 19 FEBRUARY 2021!!!??? by DeltaFire: 10:34am On Feb 19, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu a fraudster still, in this letter directed to nobody but talking about "war" brought upon "Biafran people" in "Biafra land". Who exactly are these "Biafrans"? Where exactly is "Biafra land"

Fraudster that he is, he writes "Indigenous People of Biafra Worldwide" but does not add the important last word ie LIMITED! (See snapshot of his IPOB registration from UK companies house below) IPOB is registered as a Ltd company in UK. That's what his Biafra is about. That's his Biafra land grin

See the fanciful ways that failed barber, rusticated cultist who didn't achieve a degree at Nsukka (or anywhere else) addresses himself in this letter: "The Directorate of State"
For a Limited company Crazy fraud!

See the letter and how crazy it sounds. But some IPOB/ESN want to die for this Biafra-juju spell put on them by their Supreme Leader who said "Igbo" is cursed, and uses the words "Biafra" and "Biafran" in fetish rituals. That is why he constantly praises those words and constantly uses those words. They bring him diabolical powers.

Where Nnamdi Kanu goes, Igbo blood always flows.

IPOB/ESN agberos - your mumu don do grin grin grin!

1 Share

Re: SEE NNAMDI KANU'S CRAZY BIAFRAN WAR LETTER - 19 FEBRUARY 2021!!!??? by DeltaFire: 10:43am On Feb 19, 2021
A Constitutional Force Majeure (Confoma) was declared by NINAS, an Alliance of the ethnic nationalities of South and Middle Belt on 16th December 2020, which brings self-determination to each of our ethnic nationalities.

Nnamdi Kanu whose scams are unravelling needs to distract his agberos and gullible Igbos worldwide from the genuine pathway of Confoma and the best way is to get Igbo blood to flow. He is safe in Britain so no problem. Now they can shout, "they are killing us! they are killing us ooooooo". But what Nnamdi Kanu wants most, is to instigate thimngs so that Igbo businesses are destroyed in Arewa land, and Igbos killed in Arewa land. That for him is the breatest distraction away from the Confoma.
Re: SEE NNAMDI KANU'S CRAZY BIAFRAN WAR LETTER - 19 FEBRUARY 2021!!!??? by Redoil: 10:44am On Feb 19, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu a fraudster still, in this letter directed to nobody but talking about "war" brought upon "Biafran people" in "Biafra land". Who exactly are these "Biafrans"? Where exactly is "Biafra land"

what is your business with this
Re: SEE NNAMDI KANU'S CRAZY BIAFRAN WAR LETTER - 19 FEBRUARY 2021!!!??? by Henrydonland(m): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2021
They are all going on about how they want their independence...who is not sure that when they get it, they would not put their people under dictatorship

as for me and my family we ain't no subscribe to no IPOB shit undecided
Re: SEE NNAMDI KANU'S CRAZY BIAFRAN WAR LETTER - 19 FEBRUARY 2021!!!??? by Kriss216: 10:47am On Feb 19, 2021
Henrydonland:
They are all going on about how they want their independence...who is not sure that when they get it, they would not put their people under dictatorship

as for me and my family we ain't no subscribe to no IPOB shit undecided
Gbegiri man, no one cares about your "subscription"!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEE NNAMDI KANU'S CRAZY BIAFRAN WAR LETTER - 19 FEBRUARY 2021!!!??? by Henrydonland(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2021
Kriss216:
Gbegiri man, no one cares about your "subscription"!
I think that you lack an average level of cognitive intelligence...yeye man
Re: SEE NNAMDI KANU'S CRAZY BIAFRAN WAR LETTER - 19 FEBRUARY 2021!!!??? by Kriss216: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2021
Henrydonland:

I think that you lack an average level of cognitive intelligence...yeye man
Ewedu fall on you there!

4 Likes

Re: SEE NNAMDI KANU'S CRAZY BIAFRAN WAR LETTER - 19 FEBRUARY 2021!!!??? by TimFisher2: 10:56am On Feb 19, 2021
undecided

Idiotic OyigboUpdate have you changed monika

You changed monika after i called you out about your constant begging for sure games to play

Do yourself a favor and also your children unborn to strive to become productive in life

stop been a failure and a nuisance

2 Likes

Re: SEE NNAMDI KANU'S CRAZY BIAFRAN WAR LETTER - 19 FEBRUARY 2021!!!??? by Henrydonland(m): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2021
Kriss216:
Ewedu fall on you there!
I don't think u are someone to be reasoned with.so I will just ignore sad
Re: SEE NNAMDI KANU'S CRAZY BIAFRAN WAR LETTER - 19 FEBRUARY 2021!!!??? by Kriss216: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2021
Henrydonland:

Amala will choke you this weekend.

7 Likes

Re: SEE NNAMDI KANU'S CRAZY BIAFRAN WAR LETTER - 19 FEBRUARY 2021!!!??? by triple996(m): 11:24am On Feb 19, 2021
naso
Re: SEE NNAMDI KANU'S CRAZY BIAFRAN WAR LETTER - 19 FEBRUARY 2021!!!??? by Omoslim26: 11:32am On Feb 19, 2021
Well I no too blame this scammer sha if to say our lazy leaders they behave like people wey get head na who go send this scammer and him scam package Ipob

just imagine the nonsense one man will wake up one day and say he will create a security outfit for a whole region as wat exactly

he has been warned already that he is on own with his militant group
Re: SEE NNAMDI KANU'S CRAZY BIAFRAN WAR LETTER - 19 FEBRUARY 2021!!!??? by Omoslim26: 11:33am On Feb 19, 2021
Well I no too blame this scammer sha if to say our lazy leaders they behave like people wey get head na who go send this scammer and him scam package Ipob

just imagine the nonsense one man will wake up one day and say he will create a security outfit for a whole region as wat exactly

he has been warned already that he is on his own with his militant group
Re: SEE NNAMDI KANU'S CRAZY BIAFRAN WAR LETTER - 19 FEBRUARY 2021!!!??? by OyigboUpdate: 11:38am On Feb 19, 2021
DeltaFire:

Fraudster that he is, he writes "Indigenous People of Biafra Worldwide" but does not add the important last word ie LIMITED! (See snapshot of his IPOB registration from UK companies house below) IPOB is registered as a Ltd company in UK. That's what his Biafra is about. That's his Biafra land grin

See the fanciful ways that failed barber, rusticated cultist who didn't achieve a degree at Nsukka (or anywhere else) addresses himself in this letter: "The Directorate of State"
For a Limited company Crazy fraud!

See the letter and how crazy it sounds. But some IPOB/ESN want to die for this Biafra-juju spell put on them by their Supreme Leader who said "Igbo" is cursed, and uses the words "Biafra" and "Biafran" in fetish rituals. That is why he constantly praises those words and constantly uses those words. They bring him diabolical powers.

Where Nnamdi Kanu goes, Igbo blood always flows.

IPOB/ESN agberos - your mumu don do grin grin grin!

IPOB worldwide limited is a private enterprise
Re: SEE NNAMDI KANU'S CRAZY BIAFRAN WAR LETTER - 19 FEBRUARY 2021!!!??? by Danzakidakura(m): 11:43am On Feb 19, 2021
Henrydonland:

gbegiri fall on your yet to be min skull. grin grin grin
Re: SEE NNAMDI KANU'S CRAZY BIAFRAN WAR LETTER - 19 FEBRUARY 2021!!!??? by Danzakidakura(m): 11:44am On Feb 19, 2021
grin grin
Kriss216:

Re: SEE NNAMDI KANU'S CRAZY BIAFRAN WAR LETTER - 19 FEBRUARY 2021!!!??? by Henrydonland(m): 11:50am On Feb 19, 2021
Danzakidakura:
gbegiri fall on your yet to be min skull. grin grin grin

Bros wetin I do you
Re: SEE NNAMDI KANU'S CRAZY BIAFRAN WAR LETTER - 19 FEBRUARY 2021!!!??? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kriss216:

Bros why? grin grin
Re: SEE NNAMDI KANU'S CRAZY BIAFRAN WAR LETTER - 19 FEBRUARY 2021!!!??? by gidgiddy: 12:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

As long as that private enterprise is spreading the message of Biafra, self determination and freedom, the Biafran activists dont care what it is registered as

1 Like

Re: SEE NNAMDI KANU'S CRAZY BIAFRAN WAR LETTER - 19 FEBRUARY 2021!!!??? by Akiara: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
YOU DON CAST GUY.

NOBODY TAKES YOU SERIOUS. YOUR YARNS ARE STALE AND WEAK...

GO AND SERIOUSLY LOOK FOR SOMETHING TO BENEFIT YOUR OBVIOUSLY MISERABLE LIFE.

NNAMDI KANU DEY TRAVEL WORLDWIDE....

YOU DEY HOUSE WITHOUT FOOD...NO LIGHT AND HUNGER DEY KPAI YOU....NO BE FOOLISHNESS BE DAT??

ABEG UPGRADE ..

OyigboUpdate:

Re: SEE NNAMDI KANU'S CRAZY BIAFRAN WAR LETTER - 19 FEBRUARY 2021!!!??? by 99thEnemy(m): 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kriss216:

Ewedu fall on you there!

You forgot to mertion AMALA . angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Atiku's Citizenship Saga: Do You Think The Case Has Merit? / Tinubu Considers Withdrawal From 2023 Presidential Race / Election Will Not Hold In Anambra - Simon Ekpa Insists, Followers React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.