Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,684 members, 7,847,790 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

What's happening to Spanish football? - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What's happening to Spanish football? (33836 Views)

FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal / Inmessionate: New Messi-inspired Word Added To Spanish Dictionary / Arsenal Set To Lose Key Defender To Spanish Giant For £50million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's happening to Spanish football? by Amotolongbo(f): 9:03am On Feb 21, 2021
[s]
specialmati:
i didnt mention those name there are specific ones i mentioned c.ronaldo never reach to be compared with players like zidane rolnadiho kaka delima rivaldo.ronaldo is just a goal poacher nothing special unlike when he was in man u.his the best player in the 6yard box. with all these easy to break denfeders.i just give you few name to look up at his below them until he wins the world cup to be in their class.these are men that brings the magic in world with pure art of play.you dont know anything about football if you are rating ronaldo above those guys.ronaldo is a great guy but not above those men i watch all of them play.football of these days doesn't sweet again unlike when those men with talent and skills played.so dont claim you know football because ronaldo breaks record.who be ronaldo when men they pitch.abeg.just because rolnado break some records that was even set by someone you will now say when he left spain he left with football.we have had more talented, skillful, goal scoring players played in spain.when they retire or left we didnt say they left with football.who is ronaldo
[/s]thrash
Re: What's happening to Spanish football? by Amotolongbo(f): 9:08am On Feb 21, 2021
Mavrick2012:
2012 Valencia.

Nothing upredictable about epl jor.

You guys just allow British press to keep brainwashing u guys.

Best league that can scarcely produce balon d or winner.

Best league that hardly win UEFA champions league
Who are these ignoramus always coming here to publicize their ignorance?

The last time Valencia won la liga was in 2003/04 seasin
Re: What's happening to Spanish football? by Amotolongbo(f): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2021
Slynation:

what do you guys even want self...Now any team can beat Barcelona and Real Madrid in La Liga and you all will rain insults on them, (Barca and Real) and when both teams are dominating, beating everybody and winning titles you say La Liga is a farmers league....

Quick Reminder: Your once EPL special, Bale was a massive flop in Real, while Hazard is currently a Scam, I don't even have words for Coutinho....abeg carry that over hyped league comot from my front jooor

And kindly note if those 3 teams are allowed to play in EPL, they will still take 1st to 3rd position grin argue with keyboard
Gareth Bale a flop in Real Madrid?

Ronaldo and Luis Suarez also flopped in La liga

Re: What's happening to Spanish football? by nyiamfrank: 9:53am On Feb 21, 2021
nairalee:
I must admit I was also naive before thinking Ronaldo's exit wouldn't affect the league. Right now I can even miss watching el classico without bothering.

But OP guess what? Once Messi leaves even Nigerian NPFL will have more levels than the Spanish Laliga grin
Shut up if don't know what you are talking about.

That is not the fact in issue

The issue of LaLiga this season is that there are too many Fulani herdsmen in their stadiums

na joke o!

1 Like

Re: What's happening to Spanish football? by specialmati(m): 10:25am On Feb 21, 2021
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]thrash
lol keep on shouting trash because Rinaldo score goal abi break record person keep
Re: What's happening to Spanish football? by specialmati(m): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Was he the only one that played 2 world cup finals...even Henry played 2 World Cup finals ...injuries are no excuse...y dint he win it when he was fit... there is no guarantee he wud hv won it if he was fit... I'm sure u wud hv shifted balme to some other reason y he dint win it... he simply dint win it cos he was never in the right team just like Ronaldo will find it difficult to win the World Cup cos he is not in a capable team...the euros was down to his brilliance ... thats a genius in football... France still won the world cup after zidane had retired... Brazil will still win the world cup cos these are world cup teams... Portugal had never even won a cup till Ronaldo became team captain... its like playing for spurs , arsenal , roma, leverkusen, villareal and u expect to win the CL ...thats what ronaldo is facing with Portugal...the Brazilian national team, Germany, France is like real madrid, Barcelona, bayern Munich in the CL
see as you mellow they give me reason why ronaldo never. win world cup but won't accept reason while delima can't win championship. see we know people wey play ball do you know if ronaldo was playing the role he played in man he would not have much goal to his name.you don't like ronaldo more than me.he he is a great guy but not above zidane them,ronaldihno them.this guys played ball with unik talent and retired with.do you even know at of now ronaldo has no skills again apart from standing in the 6yard box waiting for ball to score to create record so that your head go they rise.man ronaldo for not win any championship if he hadn't come man u self.one day I will tell you reasons while messi is above ronaldo.lol
Re: What's happening to Spanish football? by Beverlyjean(f): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2021
specialmati:
see as you mellow they give me reason why ronaldo never. win world cup but won't accept reason while delima can't win championship. see we know people wey play ball do you know if ronaldo was playing the role he played in man he would not have much goal to his name.you don't like ronaldo more than me.he he is a great guy but not above zidane them,ronaldihno them.this guys played ball with unik talent and retired with.do you even know at of now ronaldo has no skills again apart from standing in the 6yard box waiting for ball to score to create record so that your head go they rise.man ronaldo for not win any championship if he hadn't come man u self.one day I will tell you reasons while messi is above ronaldo.lol

A great footballer is also measured by discipline, professionalism, longevity.... comparing A player that cudnt b relied on due to injury....if a good car keeps on breaking down due to mechanical or factory issues, ud not b able to compare it with an equally good car that is dependable...
Re: What's happening to Spanish football? by specialmati(m): 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
Beverlyjean:

A great footballer is also measured by discipline, professionalism, longevity.... comparing A player that cudnt b relied on due to injury....if a good car keeps on breaking down due to mechanical or factory issues, ud not b able to compare it with an equally good car that is dependable...
grin grin grin grin did you now see how calm you now sound bringing critical reasoning to your point unlike shouting ronaldo is above those guys because he scores goal and set record and have not win a world cup. Look those men where level above him they won everything.so let me as you if it took me 4 years to win everything and took you 10 years and you couldn't win all who is better using your ideology.
Re: What's happening to Spanish football? by Spainze007(m): 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see nothing wrong with Spanish football, the question should be what's wrong with Barcelona. Real sociedad was bound to loose to Manchester United because they're not a very strong side, I see Atletico Madrid defeating Chelsea next week, I see them and real Madrid going far in this year's UCL. This I have seen.

I love you because you see alot. lol
Re: What's happening to Spanish football? by omojesu202(m): 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see nothing wrong with Spanish football, the question should be what's wrong with Barcelona. Real sociedad was bound to loose to Manchester United because they're not a very strong side, I see Atletico Madrid defeating Chelsea next week, I see them and real Madrid going far in this year's UCL. This I have seen.

you're doing well falseprophet.
please see more so that I can jejely do the opposite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Representing Other Countries In The Olympics!! / Alex Ferguson Blocks Man Utd From Sacking Solskjaer After Liverpool Defeat / New Chelsea Manager Tuchel Already Planning A Reshuffle. See Changes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.