Stats: 3,159,834 members, 7,841,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency (963 Views)

Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) / Red Flags: We Should Run Away From These Candidates - EiE Nigeria / Nigerians Suggest Akin Adesina Should Run For President After Pics With Trump (2) (3) (4)

Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by Superjazz: 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
seun osewa,the owner of nairaland should start considering taking part in the race for 2023 presidency.It has come to my knowledge that seun is just cashing out and is not active in politics.Seun has what is takes to contest for presidency and win.

1)He Is used to nairaland Ethnic wars, hence he should be in a better position to address the issue of tribalism and issues bothering Nigeria.

2)He would have the neccessary capacities and international influence been a techman and the owner of the world third most popular forum.

3)He would be closer to the people more and would be first to hear news of injustice and misconducts accross Nigeria through his platform.

4)He would have the support of nairalanders,the Nigerian internet and global community,and with good campaign strategies, he can have a good followership and supporters.

Seun should run for presidency as a private candidate,he might be the one to unseat the current evil adminstration.

Seun running for presidency would have the support of all Nigerians including igbos,yourubas,middlebelt and fulanis.

Mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by Bilabong(m): 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
You are typing in the rubbish!

Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by Superjazz: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2021
Bilabong:
what's wrong in seun running for president?
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by Superjazz: 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
how can a popular Nigerian tech expert be so silent in politics related matters?

Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by GamalNasser: 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
We can't have another bias person as president abeg ...we all know where his bias lies

Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by Kriss216: 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
Naira Marley will make a better President than Osewa.

Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by Kriss216: 3:50pm On Feb 24, 2021
GamalNasser:
We can't have another bias person as president abeg ...we all know where his bias lies
Your head is correct, nwanne.

Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by Superjazz: 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2021
GamalNasser:
but the guy dey try na even some miscreants who prefers insulting igbos usually get banned.
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by Spending123: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
OP to use you do rituals just the hungry me

Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by Superjazz: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kriss216:
haaaaaa na so u hate seun reach grin
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by fergie001: 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2021
Kriss216:

GamalNasser:

Wahala meets Mehala

Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by budaatum: 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
I think we should consider forming the Nairaland Democratic Party, and nominate members for all political positions.

If we get ourselves elected as Reps and Senators, we may make a difference.

Clink to join the Nairaland Democratic Party

Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by Superjazz: 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
Spending123:
na ur papa head and village people u go take do ritual

I am a convenanted child of God
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by Monogamy: 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
grin cheesy

Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by meobizy(f): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
He’ll get only a hundred votes from the regulars who frequent here. The yahoo boys and cheap bloggers who frustrate one’s free time on this platform won’t care to support him; those ones are only looking for money as usual.

Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by Superjazz: 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
budaatum:
I think we should consider forming the Nairaland Democratic Party, and nominate members for all political positions.

If we get ourselves elected as Reps and Senators, we may make a difference.
that would make sense it's all about strategies and planning nobody knows

but seun should run for president na!!!

Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by Superjazz: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2021
meobizy:
He’ll get only a hundred votes from the regulars who frequent here. The yahoo boys and cheap bloggers who frustrate one’s free time on this platform won’t care to support him; those ones are only looking for money as usual.
grin I can convince my Igbo brothers and 1,million votes from igbos accross nairaland is garanteed cheesy
sure 1 million grin
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by meobizy(f): 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
Superjazz:

grin I can convince my Igbo brothers and 1,million votes from igbos accross nairaland is garanteed cheesy
sure 1 million grin
Use those Igbos to enrich yourself first before thinking of another man. Nobody begged for your assistance.
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by Superjazz: 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
meobizy:

Use those Igbos to enrich yourself first before thinking of another man. Nobody begged for your assistance.
get away u are not seun okay

if seun pay me 5 million naira and he run for presidency, seun is getting sure 1 million Igbo votes, wether u like it or not
lalasticlala Mynd44 can help pass the message accross
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by Vinstel: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2021
Seun that won't even win election on nairaland unless he rigs it.
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by sylve11: 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2021
Superjazz:

if seun pay me 5 million naira and he run for presidency, seun is getting sure 1 million Igbo votes, wether u like it or not

Before you go finish the campaign, the 5m go don finish by then you go don dey owe 850k igbos because those guys won't vote if money nor rub palms; at the long run, them go beat you faint, wake, faint, wake, faint again. If care is not taken them go don slap your eyes red like Benin sand. You nor go see well type nairaland.,com again. This your idea go flee comot your brain and you nor go remember why men dey mend you. cool
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by Spending123: 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
Superjazz:

na ur papa head and village people u go take do ritual

I am a convenanted child of God

Haaaa person no fit play with you again.

Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by Spending123: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
grin angry grin grin
Superjazz:

na my papa head and village people u go take do ritual

I am not a convenanted child of God

No vex grin grin grin
Superjazz:

na my papa head and village people u go take do ritual

I am not a convenanted child of God

No vex
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by NOwazobia: 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2021
So that he can upgrade Nigeria the way he has upgraded nairaland for over 15years now, or thesame ethnic and religious bias he has been operating nairaland with, you want him to use in Nigeria? You want to mobilise 1million igbos to vote for him? don't tell me you are counting those 6 millions accounts created by around 2million people from diverse race (where igbos will not be more than 30%), including international. Maybe you have forgotten that it is a one man, one vote casting, and if rigging is involve, he lacks the,power to do so.
Also, if you want to know his true person, let him come publicly to declare his desire to run, then those who know him very well (offline) and also against him, will not hesitate to watch his dirty linen publicly.

Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by tutudesz: 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2021
Spending123:
We are on it grin

Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by lastempero: 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2021
Person wey no support endsars shocked

Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by Spending123: 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2021
tutudesz:
We are on it grin
Hahaha
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by Superjazz: 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
sylve11:

Before you go finish the campaign, the 5m go don finish by then you go don dey owe 850k igbos because those guys won't vote if money nor rub palms; at the long run, them go beat you faint, wake, faint, wake, faint again. If care is not taken them go don slap your eyes red like Benin sand. You nor go see well type nairaland.,com again. This your idea go flee comot your brain and you nor go remember why men dey mend you. cool
That's fake news,Benin sand is not red it's just a little faded in colour complexion cool
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by LoudLord(m): 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by RRodwave(m): 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
Bilabong:

Purely rubbish

Person wey dey get mind ban someone 100 years

Op no well at all

Seun run wetin?
Re: Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency by RRodwave(m): 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2021

Bola Ahmed Tinubu Foundation Shares Food Items To Orphanages, IDPs / Gov.umahi’s Uncommon Transformations Has Made Ebonyi State The Dubai Of Africa / "Fulani Herdsmen" Storm Igbariam In Anambra, Kill Children, Women (video)