Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,635 members, 7,844,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Which Cadbury Shows Would You Bring Back And Why? (photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Cadbury Shows Would You Bring Back And Why? (photos) (613 Views)

BBNaija: Over 3000 Fans Sign Petition To Bring Back Beauty / Beatrice: Why I Didn’t Bring Party Clothes To The House / BBNaija: Fan Makes A 'Bring Back Avala' Shirt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Cadbury Shows Would You Bring Back And Why? (photos) by StephenBB(m): 10:35am On Feb 25, 2021
It's throwback Thursday, so i felt like taking us back to those days where Saturday morning was fun. Thanks to Stv, we had to experience these shows I'm about posting. So which would you bring back if you have the chance and why?

Note: You can add yours to keep the thread buzzing.

1. FREAKAZOID
The protagonist of the series. He was once geeky 16-year-old computer ace named Dexter Douglas who became Freakazoid from an overloaded Pinnacle chip inside his computer. He attends
Harry Connick High School. To transform into Freakazoid, Dexter says "Freak out!". To change back into Dexter, Freakazoid says "Freak in!". Dexter and Freakazoid sometimes identify as separate identities, and other times consider themselves to be the same person. Catchphrase: "Aw, nut bunnies!" His image and "Freak Out!" superpower are parodies of the comic book superhero Shazam (Captain Marvel) .

Re: Which Cadbury Shows Would You Bring Back And Why? (photos) by StephenBB(m): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2021
2. FAMILY MATTERS
Family Matters is an American television sitcom that originated on ABC from September 22, 1989 to May 9, 1997, before moving to CBS from September 19, 1997 to July 17, 1998. A spin-off of Perfect Strangers , the series revolves around the Winslow family, a middle-class African-American family living in Chicago, Illinois. Midway through the first season, the show introduced the Winslows’ nerdy neighbor Steve Urkel, who was originally scripted to appear as a one-time character; however, he quickly became the show's breakout character (and eventually the main character), joining the main cast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Cadbury Shows Would You Bring Back And Why? (photos) by StephenBB(m): 10:38am On Feb 25, 2021
3. BIKER MICE FROM MARS
The show follows three anthropomorphic mice motorcyclists named Throttle, Modo, and Vinnie who escape a war on their home planet Mars before arriving to defend the Earth from the evil that destroyed their homeland (the Plutarkians) and to one day return to Mars. The mice's signature weapons consist of a cestus and a laser (Throttle), a bionic arm (Modo), and flares (Vinnie). Despite the frequent battles, no blood is shown, no firearms are used and many villains are monsters, aliens, and robots.

1 Share

Re: Which Cadbury Shows Would You Bring Back And Why? (photos) by StephenBB(m): 10:38am On Feb 25, 2021
4. ANAMANIACS
It’s time for Animaniacs. What struck me the most was how destructive and troublesome they were. I was always stressed to see what new trouble they could conjure. Whew. Under the Animaniacs universe, one of my favorite cartoons was the one about the chicken pretending to be human. Chicken boo!

Re: Which Cadbury Shows Would You Bring Back And Why? (photos) by StephenBB(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2021
5.THE KKB SHOW
Memory is a tricky thing and I don’t recall if this was part of the Cadbury show or just a Saturday special.
The phrase; "You have the audacity to ask for my meat, my personal meat" still rings some bell. After all, Kids know better that's the KKB.

Re: Which Cadbury Shows Would You Bring Back And Why? (photos) by StephenBB(m): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2021
Lalasticlala Myndd44 Which would you love to have back?
Re: Which Cadbury Shows Would You Bring Back And Why? (photos) by longetivity(m): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2021
Tom and Jerry
Re: Which Cadbury Shows Would You Bring Back And Why? (photos) by FBIBOT(m): 11:18am On Feb 25, 2021
Hmmm good old days... Nobody get time now.. The companies self are suffering
Re: Which Cadbury Shows Would You Bring Back And Why? (photos) by meobizy(f): 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
There’s the 2020 Animaniacs reboot so that answers your question. It’s funny how the slot was called “The Cadbury’s Breakfast Show” despite the parent company having nothing to do with the production of the programs. If I remember correctly, the Incredible Hulk 70s TV show was part of their offering. Sometimes the slot was taken by showing one of the movies for the allocated time.
Re: Which Cadbury Shows Would You Bring Back And Why? (photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
1.Milo last kid standing(fit no b cadbury),2.golden rokaz(fit no b cadbury),3.tom and jerry,4.dexter's lab,5.johnny bravo.6.cow and chicken,7.fantastic 4,8.justice league,9.spider man.10.bat man
Re: Which Cadbury Shows Would You Bring Back And Why? (photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
StephenBB:
2. FAMILY MATTERS
Family Matters is an American television sitcom that originated on ABC from September 22, 1989 to May 9, 1997, before moving to CBS from September 19, 1997 to July 17, 1998. A spin-off of Perfect Strangers , the series revolves around the Winslow family, a middle-class African-American family living in Chicago, Illinois. Midway through the first season, the show introduced the Winslows’ nerdy neighbor Steve Urkel, who was originally scripted to appear as a one-time character; however, he quickly became the show's breakout character (and eventually the main character), joining the main cast.

My favourite show...^^^ cool

That oddball nerd was a real nuisance.

"Did I do that?"
Re: Which Cadbury Shows Would You Bring Back And Why? (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
StephenBB:
3. BIKER MICE FROM MARS
The show follows three anthropomorphic mice motorcyclists named Throttle, Modo, and Vinnie who escape a war on their home planet Mars before arriving to defend the Earth from the evil that destroyed their homeland (the Plutarkians) and to one day return to Mars. The mice's signature weapons consist of a cestus and a laser (Throttle), a bionic arm (Modo), and flares (Vinnie). Despite the frequent battles, no blood is shown, no firearms are used and many villains are monsters, aliens, and robots.

Another of my "favs".

My favourite character was Karbuncle, the mad scientist.

And Greasepit was nothing but a big nitwit.
Re: Which Cadbury Shows Would You Bring Back And Why? (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
StephenBB:
5.THE KKB SHOW
Memory is a tricky thing and I don’t recall if this was part of the Cadbury show or just a Saturday special.
The phrase; "You have the audacity to ask for my meat, my personal meat" still rings some bell. After all, Kids know better that's the KKB.

It wasn't a Cadbury show.
Re: Which Cadbury Shows Would You Bring Back And Why? (photos) by phr0nesis(m): 5:31am On Feb 26, 2021
Pinky and the brain

Re: Which Cadbury Shows Would You Bring Back And Why? (photos) by StephenBB(m): 6:17am On Feb 26, 2021
Newoldme:
1.Milo last kid standing(fit no b cadbury),2.golden rokaz(fit no b cadbury),3.tom and jerry,4.dexter's lab,5.johnny bravo.6.cow and chicken,7.fantastic 4,8.justice league,9.spider man.10.bat man
I can relate, you just too me back
Re: Which Cadbury Shows Would You Bring Back And Why? (photos) by StephenBB(m): 6:18am On Feb 26, 2021
mansakhalifa:

My favourite show...^^^ cool
That oddball nerd was a real nuisance.
"Did I do that?"
While talking through his nose grin
Re: Which Cadbury Shows Would You Bring Back And Why? (photos) by StephenBB(m): 6:19am On Feb 26, 2021
mansakhalifa:

It wasn't a Cadbury show.
True

(1) (Reply)

Hollywood Actors Who Died While Filming A Movie / Lord Of The Rings Series- Rings Of Power Dropping Tomorrow 2nd September / Ajakaju New Yoruba Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.