Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,144 members, 7,842,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola (noieltstocanada) Canada Program - Educational Services (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola (noieltstocanada) Canada Program (5369 Views)

The Internet And Kids In This Lockdown Akwu Sunday Victor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola (noieltstocanada) Canada Program by niello: 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
Jeremy12345:
The guide is worth it

Yea, indeed it is man.

Going for my biometric tomorrow.

You can still grab the package for N4990 while the awuf last.

Nothing to worry about. I deliver before you pay if you so wish.

Holla me on whatsapp now: 09068218780.
Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola (noieltstocanada) Canada Program by niello: 9:48am On Mar 28, 2021
Hi dear reader,

You can still grab the package for N4990 while the awuf last. From Eaeter Monday April 05, 2021, price goes back N7k.

Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola (noieltstocanada) Canada Program by niello: 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
Hi dear reader,

5 days to go before price goes back to N7k.

You can still grab the package for N4990 while the awuf last. From Eaeter Monday April 05, 2021, price goes back N7k.

Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola (noieltstocanada) Canada Program by niello: 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
Oh yes I have bought and used the guide.

Wow, it's absolutely priceless!

The guide make sense die. I did my biometrics upper Thursday so any moment from now...it could be good news.

And if you Whatsapp me now on 09068218780 , I'd give you the guide package for N4990 as Easter promo price, even though I got it for N25k. After Easter Monday (today), price goes back to N7k flat.

I will send the package to you before you pay so no worries about you loosing money.

As an extra bonus, I will show you:

1. A school in North America where they have waived the GRE requirement for this year's fall (September) Masters admission. They also waive IELTS/TOEFL for Nigerians. You only need to apply before May 1st, 2021 so you still have time if you act fast. You will pay admission application fee though which varies by program of study in the school. The course also don't consider your CGPA grade. Amazingly it is also open to graduates of various background despite that it is a STEM course (meaning you have 2 year postgraduate work permit waiting for you before even finish), whose employment rate within 6 months after study is 94%.

2. Where to get student loan that covers your tuition, accommodation and living expenses. They will even take care of all visa documents so your own is to go to the embassy as formality. You don't need to pay the lenders or myself any fees to apply for the loan. I will show you where to apply for it. All you need to get the the loan is your admission letter from one of the schools they work with.

I will show you the two above as bonus if you order the NoIELTStoCanada do-it-yourself package now before the Easter promo ends.

Whatsapp me now on 09068218780 before I change my mind.

The guide works for you if you fall into any of the below scenarios:

1] You don’t have IELTS test result at all or you have Low IELTS test result

2] You are between ages 18 or 50 years

3] You have Zero, Little or No work experience

4] You have only your highest secondary school certificate [WASSCE, KCSE, Grade 12 or equivalent] and proof you are taught in English language

5] You don’t have any form of ties/relation in Canada.

Whatsapp me now on 09068218780, I'd give you the guide package for N4990 as Easter promo price, even though I got it for N25k. After Easter Monday (today), price goes back to N7k flat.

Plus the two bonus information mentioned above, which alone is worth N20k.

Please have your N4990 ready when contacting me. I'd appreciate serious contacts only.

After Easter Monday (today), price goes back to N7k flat.

Whatsapp: 09068218780.

Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola (noieltstocanada) Canada Program by niello: 9:51am On Apr 15, 2021
Oh yes I have bought and used the guide.

And boy, it's absolutely priceless! Worth every kobo of it.

Whatsapp me now on 09068218780 and I'd give you the guide package for N4990 as Easter promo price, even though I got it for N25k.

The guide make sense die. I did my biometrics upper Thursday so any moment from now...it could be good news.

And if you Whatsapp me now on 09068218780 , I'd give you the guide package for N4990 as Easter promo price, even though I got it for N25k.

I will send the package to you before you pay so no worries about you loosing money.

As an extra bonus, I will show you:

1. A school in North America where they have waived the GRE requirement for this year's fall (September) Masters admission. They also waive IELTS/TOEFL for Nigerians. You only need to apply before May 1st, 2021 so you still have time if you act fast. You will pay admission application fee though which varies by program of study in the school. The course also don't consider your CGPA grade. Amazingly it is also open to graduates of various background despite that it is a STEM course (meaning you have 2 year postgraduate work permit waiting for you even before you graduate), whose employment rate within 6 months after study is 94%.

2. Where to get student loan that covers your tuition, accommodation and living expenses. They will even take care of all visa documents so your own is to go to the embassy as formality. You don't need to pay the lenders or myself any fees to apply for the loan. I will show you where to apply for it. All you need to get the the loan is your admission letter from one of the schools they work with.

I will show you the two above as bonus if you order the NoIELTStoCanada do-it-yourself package now before the Easter promo ends.

Whatsapp me now on 09068218780 before I change my mind.

The guide works for you if you fall into any of the below scenarios:

1] You don’t have IELTS test result at all or you have Low IELTS test result

2] You are between ages 18 or 50 years

3] You have Zero, Little or No work experience

4] You have only your highest secondary school certificate [WASSCE, KCSE, Grade 12 or equivalent] and proof you are taught in English language

5] You don’t have any form of ties/relation in Canada.

Whatsapp me now on 09068218780 and I'd give you the guide package for N3990 as Easter promo price, even though I got it for N25k.

Plus the two bonus information mentioned above, which alone is worth N20k.

Please have your N4990 ready when contacting me. I'd appreciate serious contacts only.

Whatsapp: 09068218780.

Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola (noieltstocanada) Canada Program by niello: 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2021
Yes, I have purchased and used the guides
and I have done my biometrics already.
This means any moment from now I will
be asked to send in my passport
make dem samma me my Vee cheesy

The guide is worth the salt. So organized
and loaded you can truly do everything from
A-Z by yourself.

If you need the guides I can send to you
if you chat me up now on 09068218780.

I can send to your email first before
you pay the token of N4990 for it.

I will also give the following 4 bonuses:

FREE U.S/CANADA STUDY VISA SERVICE

Based on my personal research, I have come to
realize the 4 core hurdles Nigerians face in
their pursuit of overseas studies, especially
in countries like U.S/U.K/Canada etc.

These 4 challenges are: 

1. Writing or even affording IELTS or TOEFL

2. Applying for, and obtaining admission with a school

3. Sponsoring or financing their education

4. Applying for and obtaining a student visa

If these issues highlighted above have
been your barriers to studying abroad,
well I have good news for you.

I am going to show you the info below
as solutions in a few minutes from now:

What I will hand over to you as FREE BONUS after you purchase the VO NoIELTStoCanada do-it-yourself guide at just N4990 from me:

1) A list of 75 Universities/Colleges in U.S/Canada that don't demand IELTS/TOEFL as test of English requirement (26 for Undergraduate and 49 for Postgraduate studies). Most of them just ask you to complete a duolingo test, which is easier and faster to write and pass. Not as complicated and expensive as IELTS or TOEFL. A couple of these schools even waived English tests completely if you had your prior education taught in English but just assume you will need duolingo. If you come jam the one that waives English test completely, na your luck. I will show one of such school that waived english based on this, and it is not the one I already showed you in my last offer. Then another 74 schools that don't insist on IELTS/TOEFL.

2. How to get FREE assistance with securing admission (agents charge N150k - N300k for this), with 3 of the 26 schools mentioned above for undergraduate studies, and 4 of the 49 schools mentioned above for postgraduate studies. You just fill a short form of consent, drop copies of your credentials and requested details and go and relax and wait for your admission letter.

3. Where and how to get student loan of up to $50,000 if you get admission with any of the schools mentioned in No. 1 above + a webinar replay access link so that you see with your koro koro eyes that this is no joke or hype. You will hear from the horse's mouth.

4. How to get FREE assistance with securing your student visa (agents charge N400k - N800k for this) after you have secured your admission and study loan application approved. I am talking about U.S or Canada study visa.

If you will find the about 4 set of info valuable
enough as solutions to barriers stopping you from
achieving your study abroad dreams, simply request
for them after you purchase the NoIELTStoCanada
do-it-yourself package at just N4990.
You will bless the day you met me.

Chat me up now on 09068218780.

Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola (noieltstocanada) Canada Program by niello: 10:38am On Apr 21, 2021

The guide is worth the salt. It is so organized
A-Z by yourself.

These 4 challenges are: 

What I will hand over to you as FREE BONUS after you purchase the VO NoIELTStoCanada do-it-yourself guide at just N4990 from me:

1) A list of 75 Universities/Colleges in U.S/Canada that don't demand IELTS/TOEFL as test of English requirement (26 for Undergraduate and 49 for Postgraduate studies). Most of them just ask you to complete a duolingo test, which is easier and faster to write and pass. Not as complicated and expensive as IELTS or TOEFL. A couple of these schools even waived English tests completely if you had your prior education taught in English but just assume you will need duolingo. If you come jam the one that waives English test completely, na your luck. I will show one of such school that waived english based on this, and it is not the one I already showed you in my last offer. Then another 74 schools that don't insist on IELTS/TOEFL.

2. How to get FREE assistance with securing admission (agents charge N150k - N300k for this), with 3 of the 26 schools mentioned above for undergraduate studies, and 4 of the 49 schools mentioned above for postgraduate studies. You just fill a short form of consent, drop copies of your credentials and requested details and go and relax and wait for your admission letter.

3. Where and how to get student loan of up to $50,000 if you get admission with any of the schools mentioned in No. 1 above + a webinar replay access link so that you see with your koro koro eyes that this is no joke or hype. You will hear from the horse's mouth.

4. How to get FREE assistance with securing your student visa (agents charge N400k - N800k for this) after you have secured your admission and study loan application approved. I am talking about U.S or Canada study visa.

do-it-yourself package at just N4990.

Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola (noieltstocanada) Canada Program by niello: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2021

A-Z by yourself.

These 4 challenges are: 

do-it-yourself package at just N4990 from me.

Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola (noieltstocanada) Canada Program by Elanqy: 9:50am On May 03, 2021
Why is nobody commenting?
Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola (noieltstocanada) Canada Program by niello: 3:43pm On May 03, 2021
Elanqy:
Why is nobody commenting?

I am commenting, and you have just commented. cheesy

Warm greetings. wink
Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola (noieltstocanada) Canada Program by niello: 3:51pm On May 03, 2021

A-Z by yourself.

These 4 challenges are: 

3. Where and how to get student loan of up to $50,000 if you gain admission with any of the schools mentioned in No. 1 above + a webinar replay access link so that you see with your koro koro eyes that this is no joke or hype. You will hear from the horse's mouth.

Hurry, chat me up now on 09068218780.

Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola (noieltstocanada) Canada Program by niello: 12:43pm On May 10, 2021

A-Z by yourself.

These 4 challenges are: 

1) A list of 75 Universities/Colleges in U.S/Canada that don't demand IELTS/TOEFL as test of English requirement (26 for Undergraduate and 49 for Postgraduate studies). Most of them just ask you to complete a duolingo test, which is easier and faster to write and pass. Not as complicated and expensive as IELTS or TOEFL. A couple of these schools even waived English tests completely if you had your prior education taught in English but just assume you will need duolingo. If you come jam the one that waives English test completely, na your luck. I will show one of such school that waived English based on this, and it is not the one I already showed you in my last offer. Then another 74 schools that don't insist on IELTS/TOEFL.

3. Where and how to get student loan of up to $50,000 if you gain admission with any of the schools mentioned in No. 1 above + a webinar replay access link so that you see with your koro koro eyes that this is no joke or hype. You will hear from the horse's mouth.

You will bless the day you met me I swear.

Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola (noieltstocanada) Canada Program by niello: 3:50am On Jun 01, 2021
I will also gist you on How to obtain your Canada Work
Permit Visa + Job + Accommodation within 4-8 weeks

Yes you read that right! Legit and pure!

Just remind me when you buy your NoIELTS guide from me.

A-Z by yourself.

Just remind me when you buy your NoIELTS guide from me

These 4 challenges are: 

Just remind me when you buy your NoIELTS guide from me.

Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola (noieltstocanada) Canada Program by niello: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
When you purchase the VO guide - which I will
first send to your email before you pay - from me,
I will give you the following resources
100% FREE as thank you bonuses:

Bonus 1:

A 1-hour 16 minute recorded webinar on how
to obtain a study loan for your studies in
the U.S or Canada once you obtain your
admission from a list of selected schools
which I will also give to you as a bonus.

This loan can be up to $50,000 per year
and you don't need a co-signer (guarantor)
or need to be a U.S/Canada citizen or
resident before you can access the loan.
No collateral required.

All you need is your admission letter
and a couple of basic identity and academic
credentials and a simple application to
the organization.

The moment they accept to loan you,
your student visa application success chance
is already about 95% because the U.S/Canada
embassies know them.

The organization works with the school
offering you admission to provide your
visa letters and documents.

I will give you access to the recorded webinar
so that you download it and hear from the
horse's mouth how simple it is to access
this study loan wherever you are
from globally.

Wetin you no know pass you, shey?

Trust me, that's so true.

Information is power.

Bonus 2:

A list of 75 Universities/Colleges in U.S/Canada
that don't demand IELTS/TOEFL as a test of
English requirement (26 for Undergraduate and 49 for Postgraduate studies).

Most of them just ask you to complete a
duolingo test, which is easier and faster
to write and pass. Not as complicated and
expensive as IELTS or TOEFL.

A couple of these schools even waived English
tests completely if you had your prior
education taught in English but just
assume you will need duolingo.

If you come "jam" the one that waives
English test completely, na your luck.
I will show you one such school that
waived English based on this.

Then another 74 schools that don't
insist on IELTS/TOEFL.

Bonus 3:

Las las, if you just want to get to Canada
and start working and not study, we've got
you covered. As a bonus, I will give you
a full lowdown on the Canada work permit
visa that gets you a job, work permit visa
and accommodation in 4-8 weeks, with evidence
of successful applications.

Yes, you read that right!

You can decide to study later or just keep
working legally instead of running upandan
without focus. The sharing of this
opportunity is available to only those
who get the VO guide from me and
over 100 people have not regretted
doing so with me.

I have the complete updated version of the guide
which I will send to you before you pay just N4990

Just read this post from A-Z, don't skip - e get why  wink

So yes I have purchased and used the guides
and I have done my biometrics already.
make dem samma me my Vee  cheesy

and loaded you can truly do everything from
A-Z by yourself.

I have the complete updated version of the it,
which I will send to you before you pay just N4990

If you need the guides I can send them to you

You get the guides plus all the bonuses
already highlighted above

you pay the token of N4990 for it.

realize the four core hurdles Nigerians face in

These 4 challenges are:

2. Applying for, and obtaining admission with a university/college

3. Sponsoring or financing their education - this used to be a big issue

Like I already said, am going to show you the 
information mentioned up as solutions in a
few minutes from now

Let's recap what you gain from obtaining the VO guide from me again:

1. How to get FREE assistance with securing admission (agents charge N150k - N300k for this), with 3 of the 26 schools mentioned above for undergraduate studies, and 4 of the 49 schools mentioned above for postgraduate studies. You just fill a short form of consent, drop copies of your credentials and requested details and go and relax and wait for your admission letter.

2. Where and how to get a student loan of up to $50,000 if you get admission with any of the schools mentioned in No. 1 above plus a webinar replay access link so that you see with your koro koro eyes that this is no joke or hype. You will hear from the horse's mouth.

3. How to get FREE assistance with securing your student visa (agents charge N400k-N800k for this) after you have secured your admission and study loan application approved. I am talking about a U.S or Canada study visa.

If you'll find the above/below set of info valuable
for them after you've bought the NoIELTStoCanada
do-it-yourself package for just N4990 from me.

So before you allow a difference of N500 - N1k
to make you lose all these bonuses that are
worth N100k just because you want to get
it at a "Cheaper Price", think twice.

Reason am well.

Look before you leap.

Work with the right person.

You are not just buying a guide from me.

I will be right behind you in your journey
till you land in Canada. I have travelled
abroad and know a thing or two you may
need to know.

You now have a travel mentor.

If I don't deliver on my promises, come back here
to escalate it. I will also give you my Facebook
to go and report me there.

Awaiting your chat 24/7.

Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola (noieltstocanada) Canada Program by niello: 5:39am On Jul 06, 2021
2021 RELEASED NEW & HOT!!!

I have the new Victor Ola Canada Permanent Residency (PR) + Job Domination Guides.

And I am giving it to you today at
ridiculously discounted price...

Checklist...

1] You are between ages 18 or 45 years

2] You have 1 year or No work experience

3] You possess minimum of highest secondary school certificate

4] You want to immigrate permanently and start working

If the above describes you then congratulations

You are qualified to use the guide and land in
Canada in 180 days.

This is DIFFERENT FROM the NoIELTSToCanada Study ebook

I will send to you first like I always do, before you pay.

To get it, chat me up now on 09068218780

Goes for N4990 only.

This package is dope.

See the attached purple image for the contents of
the package that you will get.

You also get the attached webinar replay
as a FREE bonus

Please chat me ONLY if you have your N4990 ready.

Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola (noieltstocanada) Canada Program by Ogabenma: 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2021
Na wa. You still haven't gotten the 5 buyers to recoup your 25k?
niello:
2021 RELEASED NEW & HOT!!!

I have the new Victor Ola Canada Permanent Residency (PR) + Job Domination Guides.

And I am giving it to you today at
ridiculously discounted price...

Checklist...

1] You are between ages 18 or 45 years

2] You have 1 year or No work experience

3] You possess minimum of highest secondary school certificate

4] You want to immigrate permanently and start working

If the above describes you then congratulations

You are qualified to use the guide and land in
Canada in 180 days.

This is DIFFERENT FROM the NoIELTSToCanada Study ebook

I will send to you first like I always do, before you pay.

Goes for N4990 only.

This package is dope.

as a FREE bonus

Please chat me ONLY if you have your N4990 ready.
Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola (noieltstocanada) Canada Program by niello: 5:06am On Jul 17, 2021
with all the videos which I will send to you before
you pay just N4990. Meehn, the package is dope!

Plus you get a 1hr 37 mins free webinar from
3 different Nigerians like you who are now
settled in Canada just by following the
simple steps they will show you.

Just read this post from A-Z, don't skip -  e get why  wink

Yes I have purchased and used the guides

A-Z by yourself.

you pay the token of N3490 for it.

Below are the contents of the package:

1. READ FIRST (Instruction) - PDF

2. No IELTS To Canada GUIDE - PDF

3. Canadian University Application - Video

4. Canadian College Application - Video

5. Study Visa Application Guide - Video

6. Latest Study Visa Application Guide - Video

7. How To Apply for Your Post Graduate Work Permit In Canada - Video

8. How To Apply for Your Spouse Open Work Permit - Video

9. Canada Student Visa - How To Apply For Scholarship - PDF

10. Canada Student Visa - How To Bypass IELTS In Your Application - PDF

11. Canada Student Visa - Importance of SOP - PDF

12. Canada Study Visa - Academic CV For Graduate Studies - PDF

13. Canada Study Visa - Accommodation and Job Blueprint - PDF

14. Canada Study Visa - CGPA CALCULATION - PDF

15. Canada Study Visa - Finding Supervisors For Masters and Ph.D - PDF

16. Canada Study Visa - How Much Money Do I Need To Study In Canada - PDF

17. Canada Study Visa - LETTER OF INTRODUCTION - PDF

18. Canada Study Visa - LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION FOR ADMISSION APPLICATION - PDF

19. Canada Study Visa - LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP -PDF

20. Canada Study Visa - SOP for Scholarship or Non-Scholarship Application - PDF

21. Canada Study Visa - Study Permit Application - PDF

22. Canada Study Visa - Updated School Application Process - PDF

24. COLLEGE APPLICATIONS - MS Word & PDF

25. POST GRADUATE WORK PERMIT - PDF

26. Real case studies of Successful Applicants - PDF

27. Spousal Open Work Permit - PDF

28. UNIVERSITY APPLICATION - MS Word & PDF

29. Updated Study Visa Application - MS Word

you pay the token of N3490 for it.

I will also give the below 4 bonuses:

These 4 challenges are: 

I am going to show you the information below
as solutions in a few minutes from now just read on:

What I will hand over to you as FREE BONUS after you purchase the VO NoIELTStoCanada do-it-yourself guide at just N3490 from me:

1) A list of 75 Universities/Colleges in U.S/Canada that don't demand IELTS/TOEFL as test of English requirement (26 for Undergraduate and 49 for Postgraduate studies). Most of them just ask you to complete a duolingo test, which is easier and faster to write and pass. Not as complicated and expensive as IELTS or TOEFL. A couple of these schools even waived English tests completely if you had your prior education taught in English but just assume you will need duolingo. If you come jam the one that waives English test completely, na your luck. I will show one of such school that waived English based on this, and it is not the one I already showed you in my last offer. Then another 74 schools that don't insist on IELTS/TOEFL.

3. Where and how to get student loan of up to $50,000 if you get admission with any of the schools mentioned in No. 1 above plus a webinar replay access link so that you see with your koro koro eyes that this is no joke or hype. You will hear from the horse's mouth.

4. How to get FREE assistance with securing your student visa (agents charge N400k-N800k for this) after you have secured your admission and study loan application approved. I am talking about U.S or Canada study visa.

And oh before I forget, I will also give you
access to replay of the webinar, whose flyer
you see below this post.

It is one eye-opening webinar from 3 different
Nigerians LIKE YOU who have moved to and
are settled doing great in Canada.

The organizer is a personally known person
to me so you get to watch this inspiring
webinar for FREE.

If you'll find the about 4 (or is it 5) set of info valuable

Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola (noieltstocanada) Canada Program by Gandokii(m): 6:57am On Jul 17, 2021
niello:
The content of the package is worth the hype.

I have began contacting schools for my admission and scholarship.

Looking towards decisions in around April after which I will put in for my visa application.

The guy really did a great job. He is legit.

Whatsapp me on 09068218780 to get it for N4990 today.

Pls I need 5 interested pple, let us gather money. 1k each, so that we can get our own copy and patronize OP.
Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola (noieltstocanada) Canada Program by Eminentfx: 2:52am On Sep 27, 2021
Have you gotten your copy of the guide?

You can today for N4500 Price going back to N7k soon.

Whatsapp me on 08132055985
Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola (noieltstocanada) Canada Program by niello: 5:29am On Oct 05, 2021
KOLOBI YOUR VICTOR OLA NOIELTSTOCANADA GUIDE TODAY + PLENTY VALUABLE BONUSES BELOW!!!

NOTE: Admissions for January, April/May and Aug/Sept. 2022 have began, and time is running fast!
Do you know you can deposit just GBP1000 and get your CAS to apply and get your U.K Study visa?

Looking to be in U.K on study visa plus plenty
benefits ( which includes automatic 2 years
work permit after your masters
) by January 2022,
we are currently processing both admissions
and study visa at the moment.

Attached are two Study U.K visas we
processed and got for clients this week

The NoIELTSToCanada guides by Victor Ola is
dope and I will send to you first before you
pay if you chat me up on 09068218780

Want scholarship or study loan of up to $50,000?
Chat me now and get info on it as bonus when
you get the Victor Ola Guides from me today.

Also as bonus, I will tell you a couple of
Canadian universities that don't charge
application fee! That could save you
anything between $50 - $150.

We are currently processing U.K visit visa,
U.K study visa for January 2022 intake and
Canada Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)

You can be in U.K by this January as a
student or visitor with ease!

Pay after you see visa

Whatsapp me now on 09068218780

with all the videos which I will send to you before
you pay just N4990

You also get a 1hr 37 mins free webinar from
3 different Nigerians like you who are now
settled in Canada just by following the
simple steps they will show you.

Just read this post from A-Z, don't skip -  e get why  wink

Yes I have purchased and used the guides
make dem samma me my Visa cheesy

A-Z by yourself.

If you need the guides I will send to you

I will send to your email first before

Below are the contents of this great package:

1. READ FIRST (Instruction) - PDF

2. No IELTS To Canada GUIDE - PDF

3. Canadian University Application - Video

4. Canadian College Application - Video

5. Study Visa Application Guide - Video

6. Latest Study Visa Application Guide - Video

7. How To Apply for Your Post Graduate Work Permit In Canada - Video

8. How To Apply for Your Spouse Open Work Permit - Video

9. How To Apply For Scholarship - PDF

10. How To Bypass IELTS In Your Application - PDF

11. Importance of SOP - PDF

12. Academic CV For Graduate Studies - PDF

13. Accommodation and Job Blueprint - PDF

14. CGPA CALCULATION - PDF

15. Finding Supervisors For Masters and Ph.D - PDF

16. How Much Money Do I Need To Study In Canada - PDF

17. LETTER OF INTRODUCTION - PDF

18. LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION FOR ADMISSION APPLICATION - PDF

19. LETTER OF SPONSORSHIP -PDF

20. SOP for Scholarship or Non-Scholarship Application - PDF

21. Study Permit Application - PDF

22. Updated School Application Process - PDF

24. COLLEGE APPLICATIONS - MS Word & PDF

25. POST GRADUATE WORK PERMIT - PDF

26. Real case studies of Successful Applicants - PDF

27. Spousal Open Work Permit - PDF

28. UNIVERSITY APPLICATION - MS Word & PDF

29. Updated Study Visa Application - MS Word

I will also give the below 4 bonuses:

We are currently processing U.K visit visa,

Pay after you see visa

These 4 challenges are: 

I am going to show you the information below
as solutions in a few minutes from now just read on:

3. Where and how to get student loan of up to $50,000 if you get admission with any of the schools mentioned in No. 1 above plus a webinar replay access link so that you see with your koro koro eyes that this is no joke or hype. You will hear from the horse's mouth.

4. How to get FREE assistance with securing your student visa (agents charge N400k-N800k for this) after you have secured your admission and study loan application approved. I am talking about U.S or Canada study visa.

And oh before I forget, I will also give you
access to replay of the webinar, whose flyer
you see below this post.

It is one eye-opening webinar from 3 different
Nigerians LIKE YOU who have moved to and
are settled doing great in Canada. You will watch
and listen to each and every one of them
sharing many secrets that helped them
navigate the process successfully.

The organizer is a personally known person
to me so you get to watch this inspiring
webinar for FREE.

If you'll find the about 4 (or is it 5) set of info valuable

Please get your N4990 ready before making contact.

You will be happy with yourself that chose me.

At the moment, we are processing U.K visit visa,

Pay after you see visa

Please get your N4990 ready before
getting in touch. Cheers.

Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola (noieltstocanada) Canada Program by niello: 6:25am On Oct 05, 2021
GRABTHE NEW VICTOR OLA CANADA PR + JOB DOMINATION REPORT - 2021 RELEASED NEW & HOT!!!

Looking to relocate to Canada without going
through the study (academic) route?

Don't pay a kobo to any agent again!!!

I'll send the new Canada PR + Job Domination
Package to you first before you pay

One cool thing about this masterpiece is
that it contains 10 easy-to-follow-and-implement
PDF guides only. Nothing complicated or
confusing.

Listen to Victor Ola's words...
(abi na read the words, chai this English language sef cheesy)

I make bold to say I am a product of my past decisions and not circumstances

I can’t correct the past ones, I can only be conscious of making new good ones at the moment

I realized so early in life that a defining decision can make a break a man

Sometimes it’s the tiniest decision that changes ones' life forever.

You asked,

How Do I Start?

You need this experiential and professional Canada PR & Job Domination Report that will show you:

1] How to Submit your entire application all by yourself from start to finish until you obtain
your Confirmation of Permanent Residency and then become a Canada citizen without the help
of any Unscrupulous Agent

2] How to raise your CRS Point if you have been drowning inside the pool or
struggling to enter into the pool

3] How to apply for your transcript for verification, so it doesn’t get delayed
or lost in transit including Contact to get documents sorted from Nigerian universities

4] Easy and Reliable Method to get your qualifications evaluated.

5] Get access to Comprehensive Self-Study Guide Compiled by IELTS Top examiners.
The material is designed to expose what IELTS examiners are looking out for in
all the four aspects of the test including Case Studies of People who had
Band Score 8 and 9

You will get links to training manual my student used for passing IELTS
- No need to attend classes and pay huge amount again

6] How to take advantage of poor IELTS score if you ever fall short
using alternative pathway to permanent resident

7] How to apply for other programs like the Care Giver Program and
Provincial Nominee Program if you ever fall short of the Federal Skilled Program
due to age or qualification or you don’t have A DEGREE and NO work experience.

8] How to get Proof of Fund if you don’t have enough money.

9] How to get a choice Job in Canada

10] How To Access Settlement Plan Available To Newcomers

To get it for just N4990 pere, chat me up now on 09068218780

What am I paying for?

The Canada PR & Job Domination Report is a comprehensive, professional
and experiential report that’s takes you by hand showing Step-by-step
method on securing your permanent stay in Canada within 180 days,
how to clinch government or choice job in Canada within few days of
landing or before leaving your country without wasting huge money on
travel agent either you are Age 18 and above, as long as you can work.

For just N4990, you get instant access to this Canada PR & Job Domination Report

Please have your N4990 ready before you contact me.

I will send the file to you first before you pay.

Goes for N4990 only.

This package is dope.

as a FREE bonus plus ongoing support
should you need one.

Please get your N4990 ready before chatting me.

You will be glad you chose me

Cheers.

Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola (noieltstocanada) Canada Program by niello: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2023
Get the Canada Sponsored Job Masterclass for just N9990 instead of N45k

Whatsapp me on the number in the attached image.

The contents of what you are getting are in the image too.

I will send to you before you pay.

Cheers

Niello

Re: I Have Bought And Used Victor Ola (noieltstocanada) Canada Program by Abboss: 7:59am On Apr 03
LATEST UPDATE! 🎉
Author: Victor Ola

Discover a New Route to Make Your Canadian Dream a Reality!

Say goodbye to expensive Education Pathways and hello to hassle-free migration to Canada. Explore our latest opportunity for aspiring migrants to embark on their journey with ease!

🇨🇦 Introducing The Canada Sponsored Job Masterclass! 🇨🇦

🌟 No work experience needed

🌟 Forget about IELTS and education requirements!

🌟 No age limits – (18 years and above)

🌟 Say goodbye to application fees and PROOF OF FUNDS stress

🌟 How to apply and get a suitable Work Permit

🌟 How to get an Open Work Permit for your spouse (if you have one)

🌟 Get Canadian employers ready with job offers via our irresistible Canadian CV/Resumé templates!

🌟 How to successfully relocate with your immediate family

🌟 Proven ways to successfully apply and get your Permanent Resident (PR) once you get to Canada

🚀 Launch your career in Canada with confidence!

Take advantage of the ongoing promo to get a copy of the Sponsored Job Masterclass Now!

WhatsApp contact: 08120219954

See attached the contents of what you're getting. Cheers!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Find ADULT EDUCATION In Lagos: 08139458588 / Admission Into Universite La Hegj Benin Republic / Looking For Low Tuition Universities In Malaysia, Uk, Austrlia, South Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 221
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.