Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,436 members, 7,839,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo (54537 Views)

Moment Man Shot Girlfriend's Ex-husband Dead Over Child Custody In U.S.(Video) / Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
cococandy:
why don’t you stop existing if you can’t stand living in the word anymore
I am not running away because of any woman. I am ready for you girls

1 Like

Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by jacoik(m): 10:45pm On Mar 01, 2021
every time Owerri and mbaise people go just dey give us bad name in Imo state. why!!!
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by colizee(m): 10:46pm On Mar 01, 2021
Franzinni:
This dude done caught an L over some dumb shit....guys still talking red pill blue pill simp alpha talk ...it's time to wake you self da funk up! They done got this dude all up in in PTSD mode, now he done shot someone fo pusee.

Hell No!

Americana we done see you.....and you never smell Yankee o ��
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by jacoik(m): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2021
harmargedon:
it's called a private part. I wonder how it took part in public affairs.
lolxxxxx hahahaha lwkmd. Omo ehhhh mental people full dis nl ooooo
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by Omoslim26: 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2021
jacoik:
every time Owerri and mbaise people go just dey give us bad name in Imo state. why!!!

guy biko delete this post now

abeg no create any wrong narrative here every Imo man here is Imo man there

I read a written history of my people and I got to understand that we have affiliation with mbaino

I tell you Igbo is not diverse God had it in his way to ensure Igbo is one if you trace your root no surprise if you get mbaise blood ooo
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by GreenDee(f): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2021
Agressive men!.. what a painful story.
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lucyspa:
That means my oga go kill me then. I have like 3 other nigga besides him.
why no make it 4?
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by pozehnani(f): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
Waat??.. who dates a Hunter?
Some girls though.
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by molbic(m): 11:00pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nigerian police sef he shot her to death and you are transferring the case for investigation what other evidence do you need again other than the dead body , CHAii

Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by jacoik(m): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
Omoslim26:

guy biko delete this post now

abeg no create any wrong narrative here every Imo man here is Imo man there

I read a written history of my people and I got to understand that we have affiliation with mbaino

I tell you Igbo is not diverse God had it in his way to ensure Igbo is one if you trace your root no surprise if you get mbaise blood ooo
honestly bro. I know what am saying! am from Orlu zone but to be honest with you ehhhhh, every bad things that comes from Imo state usually come from Owerri and Nba.
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lucyspa:
That means my oga go kill me then. I have like 3 other nigga besides him.
why not make it 4?
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by Organs(m): 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin It must have infuriated the man, coupled with the fact that he wanted to avoid DNA problems, too bad but people in a relationship should learn not to cheat, not everyone can stomach a cheating partner.

He is not married to her. She was his girlfriend. He has no right over her yet!!!

1 Like

Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by Adexvivacity(m): 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2021
FashionCookie:
I no understand...why una dey joke and laugh over the matter na?
They will Joke and laugh because it doesn't involve the Fulanis, their enemy.
Likes and share would have been many if the headline involve Fulani.
Thank God the guy is apprehended, they would have point finger in other direction.
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by Dearlord(m): 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2021
I am happy he didn't shot the lady, he only shot the pu*ssy.
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by FashionCookie(f): 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2021
Adexvivacity:

They will Joke and laugh because it doesn't involve the Fulanis, their enemy.
Likes and share would have been many if the headline involve Fulani.
Thank God the guy is apprehended, they would have point finger in other direction.

Yeah, you're right. But the guy though...God help us from toxic partners.

1 Like

Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by Omoslim26: 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
jacoik:
honestly bro. I know what am saying! am from Orlu zone but to be honest with you ehhhhh, every bad things that comes from Imo state usually come from Owerri and Nba.

I am mbaitolu and I take exception to wat you are trying to paint

there is no segregation in Igbo land do a study of your people you might be shocked to your bones wat you will find

And if you talk of Orlu and mba

wat of my merternal home amakiaohia wey people wey no understand the logic of human flaws and analysis dey tag as fetish

abeg I know wan imagine see you be ipob bcus e go pain me to know sey an imo man dats considered to be intelligent being from a state dat retained the position of the most literate state in the country for complete 6yrs now will be having this narrative
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by Brenn594(m): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
Target locked»next thing Baaang!!! him 4 use preeq shoot de passi na.
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
Lol

Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by pacespot(m): 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
That guy belongs to the animal kingdom, even I'm sure they will reject him there, the same place that brought you to this world. embarassed
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by cardoctor(m): 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hunter?
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by Sososo(f): 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
odikwa very risky to date a hunter cause anywhere he targets grin
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by deavicky(m): 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
Bad guy he just want damage the engine.
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by Monzze: 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2021
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by joenor(m): 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2021
harmargedon:
it's called a private part. I wonder how it took part in public affairs.
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by Walletnaira: 12:01am On Mar 02, 2021
really
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:03am On Mar 02, 2021
That is, he shoot the babe for toto be that a o
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by 9jaRealist: 12:42am On Mar 02, 2021
>
He should be hung by his own private part until he dies... angry
An insecure, crude MISOGYNIST - being cheered on by crude MISOGYNISTS on Nairaland. SMH

>

1 Like

Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by Neddyogu(m): 1:19am On Mar 02, 2021
Mustav been one helluva shot! With so much hot lead, that mustavbin one hot pussie. grin

On a more serious note, why commit murder naa when u can simply break up? This life no hard o na we jus dey make am hard. Now baba go go sing for ekelebe dem. Happy singing oo pussie hunter.

Legend of the pussy Hunter...
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by Lucyspa: 1:42am On Mar 02, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
why not make it 4?

It's actually four. Was just trying to play it cool. He is a lecturer in my school. Sweet man with plenty money wink
Re: Hunter Shot Girlfriend In Private Parts For Cheating In Imo by AFONJACOW(m): 2:41am On Mar 02, 2021
Ihe nkaa obu di rice ( is this thing rice ) Vigina people will not leave temperamental people alone , if you ask them they will say they are more protected with ndi ishi ikuka (hotheads) than gentle men like us. Anyway rip , local man has said his last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Delta State (Photo) / How To Retrieve Your Money After You Have Been Scammed / Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.