Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Photos As Laycon Was Spotted In A Dentist Clinic. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos As Laycon Was Spotted In A Dentist Clinic. (228 Views)

See What Laycon Was Caught Doing That Got People Talking (video) / African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach. / 2 Hausa Snake Charmers At Ikeja Spotted Displaying Their Skills (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos As Laycon Was Spotted In A Dentist Clinic. by Massdamm(m): 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
I want to show you in this article the moment the Icon President, Laycon visited the Dentist clinic for teeth whitening.

Well Laycon decided to also visit a Dentist clinic as he was seen lying on the bed while a dentist worked on his tooth.

I capture the moment and of course I share them with you via the photos below. The pictures of Laycon at the Dentist clinic sparked lots of reactions from his fans on social media.

Many of his fans that reacted to this are of the opinion this is really nice. Anything and everything that makes the president looks Moreno handsome is what we are interested in.

Someone wrote as far as this makes him happy if he likes he should put gold in his tooth we like him like that.

See the moment captured in pictures below and do well to also share your thought with us via the comment box section.
Re: Photos As Laycon Was Spotted In A Dentist Clinic. by MyGoodnez: 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
So??
Re: Photos As Laycon Was Spotted In A Dentist Clinic. by harmargedon: 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
I don't see anything

(1) (Reply)

Fohow Female Infertility Treatment And Booster / Who Gave Nairaland This Assuarance / Holiday Apartments - An Ideal Place To Stay For Vacations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.