Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,377 members, 7,843,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided (808 Views)

List Private Sectors Investments In Lagos Claimed To Be Developed By Tinbu(photo / Northern Political Leaders Divided Over Buhari, Atiku / APC Senators Divided Over Saraki’s Successor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
Owing to the actions of the politicians in Nigeria,it can neither be divided nor developed.
Even budaatum's party can't be allowed by the APC/PDP to make Nigeria a developed nation.
Corruption in the government cannot be destroyed.
The elections are nothing but masterminded processes.
The people that mastermind them ensure that the results are nothing but false statements that cannot be discarded.
Those false statements are bound to be imposed on those to be governed.
The government will never allow Nigeria to be split because it wants Nigeria to remain like this.
The president,governors,senators etc want Nigeria to remain like this.
If they say they don't want it like this,then they are just lying.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by thatsleepboy1: 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by walemoney007(m): 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:
Owing to the actions of the politicians in Nigeria,it can neither be divided nor developed.
Even budaatum's party can't be allowed by the APC/PDP to make Nigeria a developed nation.
Corruption in the government cannot be destroyed.
The elections are nothing but masterminded processes.
The people that mastermind them ensure that the results are nothing but false statements that cannot be discarded.
Those false statements are bound to be imposed on those to be governed.
The government will never allow Nigeria to be split because it wants Nigeria to remain like this.
The president,governors,senators etc want Nigeria to remain like this.
If they say they don't want it like this,then they are just lying.
Trash!!

So GEJ agreed to be rigged out of power abi?
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 09, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Op, if you say this piece of land can't develop ehn, I'll agree with you but if you say this piece of land can't be divided by the owners ehn, my brother may the cold hands of death not snatch you out of this world so that you'll experience it happen firsthand and not “them say them say, I hear say na like this e be, na lie na so them talk say e be” and it won't happen over your dead body.
The government will not allow it to be divided.
If you protest, you will be tortured.
The economy is doomed.
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by nyiamfrank: 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2021
Is that so?
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2021
walemoney007:
Trash!!

Shut up!
He was masterminded out of power by those politicians that put him in power after Yaradua or whatever goddamn person died.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by budaatum: 10:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

No one is allowing anyone! Whatever change we wish to see, especially if it is for the good, will be vehemently opposed and must be ferociously fought for by the strong and the brave!

So join the Nairaland Democratic Party to fight really really hard for the change you want to see, because we are stronger when we stand together!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10959328_notable01411_jpeg1c1c9acf42efa3328b3348b29c401fc2
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
walemoney007:
Trash!!

He didn't have to agree.
They pushed him out.
Go and ask Obasanjo.
He was against him.
He joined the APC after Jonathan's rule ended.
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by thatsleepboy1: 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The economy is doomed.

Op, read what you quoted very well and don't quote me again till 2035 and say amen to the prayer.

Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

No one is allowing anyone! Whatever change we wish to see, especially if it is for the good, will be vehemently opposed and must be ferociously fought for by the strong and the brave!

So join the Nairaland Democratic Party to fight really really hard for the change you want to see, because we are stronger when we stand together!

I'm in but I won't fight the barbarians that the APC/PDP will use.
I will support you if you run but I don't think you will win.
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by walemoney007(m): 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Shut up!
He was masterminded out of power by those politicians that put him in power after Yaradua or whatever goddamn person died.
shut up pig.

If GEJ performed well, he would have won again. He really let a lot of people down.
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Op, read what you quoted very well and don't quote me again till 2035 and say amen to the prayer.

Thanks.
There's nothing else to read.
If you want to fight the government,then be ready to die for nothing.
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
walemoney007:
shut up pig.

If GEJ performed well, he would have won again. He really let a lot of people down.

Crap.
Is Buhari better?
I am not supporting either of them.
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by budaatum: 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I'm in but I won't fight the barbarians that the APC/PDP will use.
I will support you if you run but I don't think you will win.

How can anyone win if you are not willing to "fight the barbarians that the APC/PDP will use"?
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

How can anyone win if you are not willing to "fight the barbarians that the APC/PDP will use"?

I am not willing to die now.
I am not really happy.
But suicide can be done in other ways.
If I want to kill myself, I won't have to go that far.
Go and buy guns,ammos and bombs.
The elections are either masterminded or nothing but war.
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

When you purchase the guns and bombs,we will discuss how they will be used.
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by budaatum: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I am not willing to die now.
I am not really happy.
But suicide can be done in other ways.
If I want to kill myself, I won't have to go that far.
Go and buy guns,ammos and bombs.
The elections are either masterminded or nothing but war.

No one wants to die. My hope is that we are intelligent enough to fight and win with our brains and minds and rap and books!
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by budaatum: 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

When you purchase the guns and bombs,we will discuss how they will be used.

Sorry, but you are talking to the wrong person.
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

No one wants to die. My hope is that we are intelligent enough to fight and win with our brains and minds and rap and books!
Unfortunately,you are going against barbarians with guns and other weapons.
They are just like zombies.
They won't even listen to you.
It is war.
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

Sorry, but you are talking to the wrong person.

You can't win a war with books.
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by budaatum: 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You can't win a war with books.

Wars can be won with knowledge.

I'd ask you to read Sun Tzu's Art of War, but I know how you feel about reading books.

Pdf download
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

I'd ask you to read Sun Tzu's Art of War, but I know how you feel about reading books.

Pdf download
If you have read about the use of guns and ammunitions/bombs,then buy them.
Sun Tzu can't win elections here if some old crooks don't want him to win.
You can't change the mindsets of your enemies.
You can't turn a zombie with arms into a student.
The zombie will split your head before you introduce yourself.
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by budaatum: 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

If you have read about the use of guns and ammunitions/bombs,then buy them.
Sun Tzu can't win elections here if some old crooks don't want him to win.
You can't change the mindsets of your enemies.
You can't turn a zombie with arms into a student.
The zombie will split your head before you introduce yourself.

HellVictorinho, please know that you are under no obligation whatsoever to join the army of buda and fight with the weapons that buda insists on fighting with.

You are very free to raise an army of your own and fight your war with the weapons you choose to fight with. And good luck.
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

Pdf download
You know how I feel about reading books?
Really??
I actually know what books are about.
If a book is titled Sun Tzu's Art of War,it doesn't mean I can defeat armed monsters that are hell-bent on destroying anything in their way.
Look!
The judicial, executive and legislative arms of corruption exist in Nigeria.
The poor is made to suffer in prison because of a crime that a rich person committed.
Such is the case of my brother.
Some people said I should get lawyers.
But the rich guy has bribed everyone including the judge.
Some people on Nairaland even accused my brother simply because he is poor.
Nigeria cannot be developed.
I will rather blow up Aso Rock because Buhari and his friends are elements of corruption and wickedness.
You will keep reading till your library gets burned to the ground.
The constitution is rubbish.
You said you will teach people to become doctors,lawyers,engineers,etc.
But these professions can't make Nigeria developed when demons and devils have ensured that Nigeria is meant for the rich only.
You also said I should use my rap.
Well,that's impossible.
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by budaatum: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
Goodluck hell.
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 10, 2021
budaatum:

HellVictorinho, please know that you are under no obligation whatsoever to join the army of buda and fight with the weapons that buda insists on fighting with.

You are very free to raise an army of your own and fight your war with the weapons you choose to fight with. And good luck.
Nigeria's economy is doomed because budaatum wants to fight armed zombies with books or change the mindsets of demons and devils.
Budaatum will be killed if budaatum doesn't stay on Nairaland.
Nobody will come out to represent your party because the demons and devils remain in Nigeria.
Poverty may kill me or my brother/mother.
But Nigeria will remain this way till humans go extinct or Nigeria will collapse with dead bodies everywhere.
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by budaatum: 12:11am On Mar 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Nigeria's economy is doomed because budaatum wants to fight armed zombies with books or change the mindsets of demons and devils.
Budaatum will be killed if budaatum doesn't stay on Nairaland.
Nobody will come out to represent your party because the demons and devils remain in Nigeria.
Poverty may kill me or my brother/mother.
But Nigeria will remain this way till humans go extinct or collapse with dead bodies everywhere.

Nigeria's economy is not doomed, hell, for any reason. Whatever you may think, you will have to buy your food and pay your rent or you will be doomed and just starve to death while those who are economically savvy will go on living without you, please know, which should make you realise that it is ignorant people like yourself who will be economically doomed because your own financial and intellectual poverty will kill you.

But do not worry. The economically savvy will use their intellect to find a livelihood cleaning the streets of your dead body so even dead you will not be wasted.

As to "my party", please note that it is not called buda party, but Nairaland Democratic Party. If you want to thrash it at least get its name right.
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by budaatum: 12:15am On Mar 10, 2021
Please note:

budaatum:

Why can you just be hopeful for a change and believe you will become rich (and intellectually competent) one day, hell? It is possible even for you, you know. Or have you written yourself off already?

Well, please know that even though you have little faith in yourself, buda has immense faith in you.
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 10, 2021
budaatum:

Nigeria's economy is not doomed, hell, for any reason. Whatever you may think, you will have to buy your food and pay your rent or you will be doomed and just starve to death while those who are economically savvy will go on living without you, please know, which should make you realise that it is ignorant people like yourself who will be economically doomed because your own financial and intellectual poverty will kill you.

But do not worry. The economically savvy will use their intellect to find a livelihood cleaning the streets of your dead body so even dead you will not be wasted.

As to "my party", please note that it is not called buda party, but Nairaland Democratic Party. If you want to thrash it at least get its name right.
What knowledge do you possess??
Do you know some people were born into wealthy homes?
How much knowledge does Buhari have??
Nigeria's economy is doomed.
The fact you are rich to some extent can't change that.
You are one of the reasons why it is doomed.
You don't want to support the physical war against demons.
You are talking about books when Buhari is using armed zombies.
Tinubu has dogs with sharp teeth that can bite you till you bleed.
Your corpse may be disposed by a governor's baboon.
So,stay in your house because there are warriors waiting outside for anyone that wants to fight with books.
They will split your head before you introduce yourself.
If poverty kills me, Nigeria will remain undeveloped.
Nigerians in diaspora will never want to return for a permanent stay.
Corruption will remain in all arms of the government.
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by budaatum: 12:58am On Mar 10, 2021
Please Join and click follow the Nairaland Democratic Party and make the difference you want to see!

As of today, 2,642,765 of us are members on Nairaland, which is far greater that the population of most states! Let us not just be wailing lazy fuqs who constantly expect others to do the work while we refuse to be responsible for the change we wish to see.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13195883_screenshot20210226141800_jpeg2cf8b2bb644f0683a33540db2af049fd

Remember, There is power in our numbers!
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by walemoney007(m): 5:26am On Mar 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Crap.
Is Buhari better?
I am not supporting either of them.
So where in my post am I talking about the Vegetable in Aso rock? The vegetable is even better than GEJ a disaster.
Re: Nigeria Can Neither Be Developed Nor Divided by LokoH(m): 5:29am On Mar 10, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The economy is doomed.

and if ordinary protest can't do it you opt for alternative. - if by gun point this plot of land can't be divided, then we divide it with gun and gun and gun and gun. Na only you get gun ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Every Igbo Man Should Stand With Biafra / Igbos, Please Leave The North Now. / The Moment When NEPA Took Light At The International Airport, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.