Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,085 members, 7,842,113 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Accent That Fascinates Or Annoys You? - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Accent That Fascinates Or Annoys You? (14034 Views)

Do You Have An Accent? / The Best African Accent? / Why Do Girls Form Fake Accent Anyways? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accent That Fascinates Or Annoys You? by agathamari(f): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2009
israeli
Re: Accent That Fascinates Or Annoys You? by Akanniade(m): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2009
I love the scottish accent. I hate the afrikaan accent when they speak english.
Re: Accent That Fascinates Or Annoys You? by ukotmi: 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2009
Any oyibo accent. Sounds like they have water in their mouths
Re: Accent That Fascinates Or Annoys You? by BSD: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2009
I like most accents. I do not like German accents.
Re: Accent That Fascinates Or Annoys You? by Rapmoney(m): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2009
infact, all of una dey fork-up 4 dis place sef!!!
How una go dey talk of accents without mentioning d Warri accent?
Abi una dor jogodo? una nor know wetin dey?
Warri nor dey carry last,
Dem say pikin wen say e mama nor go sleep, dat pikin go sleep o, but e nor go
fit wakeup for morning again grin grin grin
Re: Accent That Fascinates Or Annoys You? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2009
i hate it wen a guy or gal is talking n her "yoruba or ibo" accent is intonation is affecting his or her english or wen a gal or guy has d "yoruba or ibo"intonation (naturally) n dey r forming "americana" grin sad sad grin grin grin 4give me 4 me if u r a fan of d popular nollywood actor-emeka ike,dat dude freaks me out with his "oyinbo by force" grin grin grin grin
Re: Accent That Fascinates Or Annoys You? by kliva6(f): 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2011
zhong guo, Indian, scottish, can't listen to a full conversation without being slightly amused or rotfl

Naija accent, whicheva 1, deff the best smiley)
Re: Accent That Fascinates Or Annoys You? by solbil: 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2011
the idoma, british accent are the best
the ghanaian, souh african, american accent are not too good to me
Re: Accent That Fascinates Or Annoys You? by babsjnr(m): 6:01am On Nov 16, 2011
I love ijebu accent fcking proud of it
Re: Accent That Fascinates Or Annoys You? by Fulaman198(m): 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
I like Senegalese wolof accent. I think Senegalese have the best accents in the world.
Re: Accent That Fascinates Or Annoys You? by tpia5: 2:28am On Jul 11, 2014
does anyone want to post samples of accents, let me choose.
Re: Accent That Fascinates Or Annoys You? by anonymous6(f): 2:51am On Jul 11, 2014
I love British & nigerian accents, not into oriental accents to much
Re: Accent That Fascinates Or Annoys You? by EternalTruth: 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
kikiphy:
oh! i love the bloody english accent!

Calabar accent scares Me. .
scares u how? Are their accent that bad?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Brazilian Tourists Vow To Promote Yoruba Culture / Emir Of Kontagora Is Dead: Alhaji Saidu Umaru Namaska Dies At 84 / Nigerians Mark International Mother Language Day 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.