Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,054 members, 7,825,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

How To Get A Job On Linkedin And Vacancy For News Writers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Get A Job On Linkedin And Vacancy For News Writers (424 Views)

Linkedin Thread / 6 Ways To Market Your Brand On Linkedin For Maximum Exposure / Professional Resume /CV, Cover Letter, LinkedIn Optimization - HIRE ME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Job On Linkedin And Vacancy For News Writers by Olafran6(m): 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2021
It is no longer news that Nigeria’s unemployment rate as of the end of 2020 rose to 33.3% from 27.1% recorded as of Q2 2020, indicating that about 23,187,389 (23.2 million) Nigerians remain unemployed.

Let's be truthful, that's just NBS statistics. In real terms and in the job market, it's more than that.

However, amidst all these, jobs are still rolling in. Every week, I receive tons of requests from people to help find someone to fill certain positions.

Apart from that, there are jobs waiting for you on LinkedIn. Yes, LinkedIn. LinkedIn is a social networking website designed for business professionals. It allows you to share work-related information with other users and keep an online list of professional contacts.

If you're a job seeker and you're not on LinkedIn, you're not serious.

I have received messages from people asking me that they don't know about it or how to navigate the App. That's what I have created an Ebook to help. Much more than the Ebook, you'll have access to me for 48hrs on any question and other hacks you might need.

People are getting jobs on LinkedIn. Don't sleep on it. I got my first three jobs from there, E get how we deh do am. Some people are even working remotely for more than one company via the jobs they got on LinkedIn. There is no lie here. I have been teaching this for over four years.

Apart from Job hunting, recruiters use LinkedIn to vet more than 60% of any job application they receive. You just have to be there if you need a job or you want to expand your professional network. Quit wasting time on Facebook and Instagram. LinkedIn can get you a job. I have proof to show with over 300 students that have already passed through my online class. I created this ebook 2 yrs ago to make the information accessible to a critical mass.

My Ebook goes for 1k. It used to be 2k but for the sake of Nairalanders, I have slashed it by 50%. After now, it'll go back again. Once you pay, you'll automatically be able to download the ebook. Then, you'll get the link to the WhatsApp group for the 48hrs QandA with me in your email.

Make payments here: https://paystack.com/pay/LINKEDINEBOOK

Direct bank transfer is also available. Whatsapp 08165483618

Don't delay. There are still jobs out there if you position yourself well. BTW, I need two news writers for a job with a newspaper. Use the WhatsApp number to DM me.

Don't forget to pay here: https://paystack.com/pay/LINKEDINEBOOK

(1) (Reply)

Where In Oshodi Lagos Can I Rent A Small Room For Just 1 Week. / Inquiries About Transportation / Covid-19 Vaccination??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.