Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,663 members, 7,847,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor (52284 Views)

Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital / Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. / The Benefits Of Marrying Young Even If You Are Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by franchasng: 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
This girl doesn't have any iota of sense.

Linda Ikeji her mate single handedly lifted all her family members out of poverty, including their wasteful only brother Pesh. She is still broke that's why she is talking thrash

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by PastorandMentor(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
Many of you insulting this lady won't understand until you get there.
I came to Texas in 2018, God opened way for me and i was succeeding.
I have siblings who are in Nigeria right now.
They feel i don't want to help them but the truth is, they just want money and that's all.
No business idea just to sit around.
I sent a Toyota sienna to my elder sister and the husband because i know her business wasn't moving well. God is helping them and they use the seinna for transport business. They are based in Benin and it is assisting them.
My other brothers are just lazy and all they ask for is money money money and when you send, the flex it and ask for more.
I am planning to begin my building in Nigeria but i don't know who to trust.
It's really frustrating.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by DSC7: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2021
BinamRex:

God will see you through bro. Be steadfast in what you do, and always commit your dealings in God's hands.

Amen ooo..... Though it's frustrating but i know God will surely see me through...

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by samsard(m): 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Na wetin make me fail waec.. any question wey just dey lengthy a bit I dey skip am..

Anyway, I agree with her.. I know a guy that plays football professionally like he has played in Europe, Saudi Arabia and still playing at a club somewhere.. I have seen some of his post with big names training together and this guy own big big properties here in Nigeria.. I still wonder what kinda of brother he is when I see his younger brother on the street...

But one thing I'd suggest is when you make money.. instead of handing them cash to lavish or waiting for them to tell you about their business idea.. I'd rather you open businesses and make them managers, supervisors etc just engage them
They'll run down your business. Are you not a nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by kingthreat(m): 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
Enculer:

Lazy person.

Your papa
Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by lolu2019: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2021
BinamRex:

God will see you through bro. Be steadfast in what you do, and always commit your dealings in God's hands.
sure bro

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by DSC7: 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
PastorandMentor:
They feel i don't want to help them but the truth is, they just want money and that's all.
I sent a Toyota sienna to my elder sister and the husband because i know her business wasn't moving well. God is helping them and they use the seinna for transport business. They are based in Benin and it is assisting them.
My other brothers are just lazy and all they ask for is money money money and when you send, the flex it and ask for more.
It's really frustrating.

Such is life...

Looking for who to trust is the main isshhh...
Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by adanny01(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2021
benjackugo:
Sex therapist, Angela Nwosu has given her opinion on why family members of some rich people are poor, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to her Facebook page, she wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/845291392244249/posts/3529596767147018/?app=fbl

Absolute bullshlt

Most rich people acquire the wealth using principles depicted in the book 48 laws of power

The book teaches an ambitious person to be very selfish and to be ruthless with friends, family, colleagues and anyone that stands in the way or threaten their ambition

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by kingthreat(m): 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2021
PastorandMentor:
It's really frustrating.

Why not try and bring one of your siblings down over there. Once that one is doing okay, it is a lesser burden on you. That is what my cousin did. Two in Nigeria, two in Canada. All of them are doing okay and support each other in anyway necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by UyoTru7: 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
Igwe29:

I'm interested.
Thank is for showing interest
Whatsapp/call me for more details

Or drop your number I will msg you
Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by lolu2019: 7:23pm On Mar 21, 2021
samsard:
They'll run down your business. Are you not a nigerian?
u r too backward. So u as a business owner,u don't know how to monitor ur business. Y do companies audit account. or will just sit at home be watching TV because u av business. as a business owner, u must know the ad and da of the business u r running.
Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by abbey621(m): 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2021
In this life as long as your conscience is clear nobody can guilt you! Even my very own siblings know that you can't just come to me and say bro dash me 1000 dollars, I'll be like for what? I'm going to grill you like Oputa panel but if you behave sensibly and bring forth good ideas to turn the money into recurring income, I'll be your biggest cheerleader and supporter. Nigerians no dey ever finish their problems, it's always one problem or the other and the same people will be eating goat head pepper soup every weekend and drinking beer, me wey dey abroad sef no dey chop like that angry angry angry

This is not wickedness or strictness, it's making sure Nigerians do not run you down and bring you back into the poverty you worked so hard to escape.

13 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by Goddys(m): 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2021
There's nothing in this life. If I am making the money and my blood siblings are eating it, it is okay by me.

As long as they are happy. I am happy.

What is money? It's simply papers. Family is everything.

My main prayer is for the money to keep coming. How they spend it doesn't matter.

There's nobody that can love and be there for you in all circumstances than your direct family members.

Not my future wife or children can change this fact.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by PastorandMentor(m): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2021
It's not that easy like you all think it is in Nigeria. I'm not yet a citizen.
kingthreat:

Why not try and bring one of your siblings down over there. Once that one is doing okay, it is a lesser burden on you. That is what my cousin did. Two in Nigeria, two in Canada. All of them are doing okay and support each other in anyway necessary.
Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by poiZon: 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Na wetin make me fail waec.. any question wey just dey lengthy a bit I dey skip am..

Anyway, I agree with her.. I know a guy that plays football professionally like he has played in Europe, Saudi Arabia and still playing at a club somewhere.. I have seen some of his post with big names training together and this guy own big big properties here in Nigeria.. I still wonder what kinda of brother he is when I see his younger brother on the street...

But one thing I'd suggest is when you make money.. instead of handing them cash to lavish or waiting for them to tell you about their business idea.. I'd rather you open businesses and make them managers, supervisors etc just engage them
Firstly no be everybody het that business acumen in them.
There r some that r like buhari, zero business sense. But put them in a job they will deliver.
They r so many igbos who have failed in business..
Not that they weren't deligent in what they do but the atmosphere didnt favour them.
Know people's weakness n strength before investing in them
Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by simple250: 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
Some will even send their children to you for school fees
Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by MrGerald(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2021
All these long epistle to dodge your siblings
Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by pozehnani(f): 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2021
DSC7:

Even when i volunteered to work for my brother for a year with 30k salary monthly las las na story upon story despite the fact that i was still the one feeding the family but saving the 30k with them...When time reached to collect my money i had to still work for anoda 6months due to incessant procrastinating...Las las i left with the feeling that nobody cares...Some rich family members will prefer helping outsiders than their blood relatives..But God dey.....

Exactly. Always feeling full of themselves.
Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by millionboi(m): 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2021
DrBrainstorm:
I cannot be stinkingly rich, as in a multi-billionaire and have poor family members.

Low budget Inspirational abi na motivational speaker
comfortable to an extend
Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by millionboi(m): 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2021
MrIcredible:
This local ogbaje chicken too don turn motivational speaker grin
hahahaha
You funny die ooooo
Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by awulio(f): 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2021
Still a bad idea. My uncle did that for a junior brother and that younger brother stole money from the business and all the workers where complaining about him.

Bornsinner7:

Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by NnamdiN: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2021
flemsy15:
But it still baffles me how someone can be very close to a rich person and instead of asking the person to show u way make u too dey alright, u dey ask am "anything for d boys?, bottle Ur guys naaa, I go like chop fish for Ur hand one of dis weekends, etc"

But a little correction to what she said, some rich men prefer to help u with small small money than teach u d way, once u tell them to teach u d way or help u start up something, wahala don dey. Some want to be the richest in their family.
an adage says you'd prefer to remain poor if they told you what they did to make money grin angry

1 Like

Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by awulio(f): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
You will understand what she’s saying when u become rich.... seen this happen in my family where 1 million was giving to someone to start a business and the person gave it to Woli. Gave the same person 1 million again to start business but they used the money without starting a business. Eventually I realize the person is not serious. Gave same person job but they never came to work... don’t judge rich ppl with poor family members. Some of those poor family members refuse to do anything productive

DrBrainstorm:
I cannot be stinkingly rich, as in a multi-billionaire and have poor family members.

Low budget Inspirational abi na motivational speaker

5 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by awulio(f): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
The Bible never said give to family. I can choose to give to non family. It’s not a must to give only to family.

D6thSense:
If this advice was coming from someone who made it from clean ventures or by God's mercy, I will gladly take it but not one who made a path with the DEVIL to get wealth.

Talk is cheap and motivations are often from a speaker or writer's perspective of life but the word of God remains the standard for life and living.

'Give, and it shall be given to you; good measure, pressed, and shaken, and running over, they shall give into your bosom; for with that measure with which ye measure, it shall be measured to you again.'. Luke 6:38

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by Nemesis0147(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
There is a kind of money you will be pumping to your sibling or a way that you will establish the person that the he/she won’t have any choice than to be successful.
a guy in my hometown Opened a building material shop for his brother worth 20M and still gave Him 10m cash with a car and well furnished apartment.
How that one wan take they useless?
THE MONEY NEVER COME!!

4 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by Champele(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
She is talking Nonsense. She can't help her people but was initially complaining about her uncle and some other family members. She is a fool and a hypocrite
Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by TheMostComplex1: 8:03pm On Mar 21, 2021
Bornsinner7:

Lol are you a learner so you want them to shut down the businesses. That's even worst
Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by BRATISLAVA: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2021
awulio:
The Bible never said give to family. I can choose to give to non family. It’s not a must to give only to family.

Same Bible said charity begins in ones household.

Everyone should make money for themselves and hope nothing goes wrong. That's all. Nobody owes anyone a dime, not even if you helped them get to where they are. Parents deserve these things.

Life is easy without entitlement and indebtedness.
Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by awulio(f): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2021
You have no idea what your saying. Every family is different. I know ppl in my family that have been given millions of naira to start business but instead gave it as a seed to pastor or used the money to buy clothes. Those same ppl hv been given jobs but refuse to work or stole money. Eventually as a rich person u need to realize that there are ppl in ur family that refuse to improve their lives. They just want u to give them money...Imagine a 50 year old still living with his parents and depending on his younger brother to be sending him money every month... if it’s u will u keep sending money?

kingthreat:
Bullshit.
God places some certain people in certain families to lift them up.
When you see yourself in that shoe, don't hesitate to do the right thing. Take your family into happiness. Let the grace around you spread to them.
Linda Ikeji did it and is not complaining
Don Jazzy did it and is not complaining
Dbanj, Tuface, Otedola, Adenuga, Adelekes, Dafinones, Murray-Bruces, etc all did it. That is how it is all over the world.
Only greedy people with vendetta against their families will rather help strangers than their blood.

3 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by millionboi(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
abbey621:
In this life as long as your conscience is clear nobody can guilt you! Even my very own siblings know that you can't just come to me and say bro dash me 1000 dollars, I'll be like for what? I'm going to grill you like Oputa panel but if you behave sensibly and bring forth good ideas to turn the money into recurring income, I'll be your biggest cheerleader and supporter. Nigerians no dey ever finish their problems, it's always one problem or the other and the same people will be eating goat head pepper soup every weekend and drinking beer, me wey dey abroad sef no dey chop like that angry angry angry

This is not wickedness or strictness, it's making sure Nigerians do not run you down and bring you back into the poverty you worked so hard to escape.
story
Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by awulio(f): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2021
Charity begins at home was a statement made by Paul and not directly by God. No one is entitled to ur money. U can choose to help but it’s not by force. I choose to help ppl but if I see the person is not serious about improving their lives I stop helping

BRATISLAVA:

Same Bible said charity begins in ones household.

Everyone should make money for themselves and hope nothing goes wrong. That's all. Nobody owes anyone a dime, not even if you helped them get to where they are. Parents deserve these things.

Life is easy without entitlement and indebtedness.

2 Likes

Re: Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor by ibedun: 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2021
kingthreat:
Bullshit.
God places some certain people in certain families to lift them up.
When you see yourself in that shoe, don't hesitate to do the right thing. Take your family into happiness. Let the grace around you spread to them.
Linda Ikeji did it and is not complaining
Don Jazzy did it and is not complaining
Dbanj, Tuface, Otedola, Adenuga, Adelekes, Dafinones, Murray-Bruces, etc all did it. That is how it is all over the world.
Only greedy people with vendetta against their families will rather help strangers than their blood.

STFU!!!!!!!!
POor ye ye man! Go and make the money and start giving it away na......opon£

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Share Your Stay At Home Experience With Your Partner. / Nigerian Lady Dies From Injuries Sustained From Beating By Husband / Teenager Gives Birth At Ilu Iboro Without Being Aware Of Pregnancy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.