Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,580 members, 7,840,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

How Can I Retrieve Money I Mistakenly Transfered To A Frozen Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Retrieve Money I Mistakenly Transfered To A Frozen Account? (408 Views)

I Mistakenly Borrowed From A Loan App #15,000 To Pay #19,500 In 2 Weeks [Pics] / How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? / I Mistakenly Transferred Money To A Frozen Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Retrieve Money I Mistakenly Transfered To A Frozen Account? by oluwafemiabioye(f): 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Good day Nairalanders, I need advice on how to get back some money i mistakely transfered to a frozen account. My mom asked me to help her transfer some money from her first bank account to her UBA account I entered the correct acct. number and even saw her name on the recipient using the USSD but with a little alteration which I didn't take note of, only for after some days of not getting the credit alert on the UBA acct did I go to the bank, the bank told me I transferred the money to a first bank account that has been bared rather than a UBA account, but both the the UBA and first bank I intended to send it to have exactly the same number. I felt it should be easier to retrieve considering its still in the first bank system all the error happened, but instead till now even after getting police report and court affidavit I have not still being able to get the money back for almost 2 month now. They are just tossing me up and down, a screen short of my last conversion which usually takes them days to reply on twitter.

(1) (Reply)

Fully Verified Skrill Account For Sell / We Buy Amazon Gift Card If You've / Significant Advantages Of Hiring A Professional Plumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.