Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Renowned Gospel Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (gay) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Renowned Gospel Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (gay) (3964 Views)

Jet Li, Jackie Chan And Donnie Yen, Who Is Your Best Martial Artist? / American Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Had A Fatal Accident / Meet Legendary Sonny Okosun’s Handsome Son, Donnie Okosun Who Is Also A Musician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Renowned Gospel Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (gay) by 4wardgospel: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Donnie McClurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (Homosexual/Gay). ‘I’ve messed up more than I’ve had good. My past relationships were a sprinkling of everything – men and women,’ says McClurkin
Read more and watch live video here >>>> https://4wardgospelhits.com.ng/veteran-gospel-singer-donnie-mcclurkin-opens-up-about-his-sexuality-homosexual-gay/

Re: Renowned Gospel Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (gay) by Hashabiah: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
Many people think Christianity is a walk in the park. Others feel it is a joy ride that is supposed to suddenly bring peace, but this not so : being a Christian is tough because it runs contrary to what the world accepts

7 Likes

Re: Renowned Gospel Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (gay) by Koko0: 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Renowned Gospel Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (gay) by WoundedLamb: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
Being a pastor/priest does not wipe away one's sexuality.
Re: Renowned Gospel Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (gay) by thorpido(m): 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Koko0:
No!
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!
Oh God!!

Why this, Sir?
What will be fate of those that have looked up to you since you began your journey with Jesus?

I'm totally speechless.

It's the Lord's to judge.

May God save our generation.
This is not news.He was sexually abused as a child and grew up with struggles about his sexuality.
All these was in the past.

7 Likes

Re: Renowned Gospel Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (gay) by Koko0: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
thorpido:
This is not news.He was sexually abused as a child and grew up with struggles about his sexuality.
Oh thank God.
Thanks for making it clear.
Re: Renowned Gospel Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (gay) by Ayoleeboy007: 7:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
I pledge allegiance to the lamp
with all my heart
with all my heart
I will sing to honor his command
Selah
Re: Renowned Gospel Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (gay) by HolySpiritFire(f): 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
And these are the people we listen to their songs, sing them in churches and even prays with them! Nonsense!
This is one of the reasons why I have always had reservations about foreign gospel artists. God help us.
4wardgospel:
Donnie McClurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (Homosexual/Gay). ‘I’ve messed up more than I’ve had good. My past relationships were a sprinkling of everything – men and women,’ says McClurkin
Read more and watch live video here >>>> https://4wardgospelhits.com.ng/veteran-gospel-singer-donnie-mcclurkin-opens-up-about-his-sexuality-homosexual-gay/

1 Like

Re: Renowned Gospel Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (gay) by Ourkitchenpalm: 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
Some of your so-called big pastors/ prophets will sooner or later make their own confessions.

And the love of you members will wax cold.... Then, Rapture will take place.

Jesus should be you're role model not your so-called prophet.
A minute to twelve...
Re: Renowned Gospel Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (gay) by hahn(m): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
thorpido:

In the past?

So you mean he doesn't suck dick anymore? How do you know?

1 Like

Re: Renowned Gospel Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (gay) by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
So many things are wrong in this world everyone claims they so love sad
Re: Renowned Gospel Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (gay) by oyetpel(m): 12:00am On Apr 06, 2021
ALABACONNECT:
So many things are wrong in this world everyone claims they so love sad

This thing enter you well for you not to put, Well, for your UK used and new smart TV sets and soundbars, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Renowned Gospel Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (gay) by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:07am On Apr 06, 2021
oyetpel:

This thing enter you well for you not to put, Well, for your UK used and new smart TV sets and soundbars, check my signature
As in eh
Re: Renowned Gospel Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (gay) by zeuss: 1:32am On Apr 06, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Being a pastor/priest does not wipe away one's sexuality.

pervertion is not sexuality.
Re: Renowned Gospel Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (gay) by meobizy(f): 10:21am On Apr 06, 2021
If God was real, won’t He correct the man’s sexuality? People believe everything happens for a reason. What lesson does God want to teach us from this?

1 Like

Re: Renowned Gospel Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (gay) by MOROVINA: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2021
Ayoleeboy007:
with all my heart
with all my heart
Selah

Which Lamp

LAMB.
Re: Renowned Gospel Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (gay) by Frales6(f): 11:16am On Apr 06, 2021
nawa ooooo... some time you don't need to judge a book by its cover
Re: Renowned Gospel Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (gay) by isaiah4life(m): 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
Ayoleeboy007:
with all my heart
with all my heart
Selah

Even the guy that sang this lyrics also publicly attest to the fact that he is gay. He renounces Jesus. God save us all. what a world.
Re: Renowned Gospel Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (gay) by Goodheart012(m): 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
Pukes
Re: Renowned Gospel Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (gay) by Bionic07: 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
thorpido:
[color=#006600][/color]

This is the reason i detest gay men so much, they are predators always looking for young boys to initiate into their filthy sexual orientation. The scary part is that most of them do not exhibit any effeminate behavior and appear vey innocent.
Re: Renowned Gospel Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (gay) by thorpido(m): 3:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
HolySpiritFire:
And these are the people we listen to their songs, sing them in churches and even prays with them! Nonsense!
This is one of the reasons why I have always had reservations about foreign gospel artists. God help us.
1 Thessalonians 5:21 says to, examine all things carefully......
It was a struggle in his past but he presently lives a straight lifestyle.
Re: Renowned Gospel Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (gay) by thorpido(m): 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
hahn:

In the past?

So you mean he doesn't suck dick anymore? How do you know?
In his own words in an interview,he has been able to overcome that lifestyle through sheer will and prayer.
Re: Renowned Gospel Singer Donnie Mcclurkin Opens Up About His Sexuality (gay) by judedwriter(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
No one is perfect. We all got weaknesses be it pastor, rev, bishop or even Archbishop.

The only thing is how to overcome our weaknesses with God's help before it eventually destroys us....

God help this gifted gospel minister.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Rico On Life Support / LMAO: Drake Wears A Shirt With A Photo Of Jaden Smith's Reaction To Miley Cyrus / Pic-ini Edo& Funke Akindele Rocking Bum Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.