Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,957 members, 7,852,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Supplier Needed For A Men's Clothing Online Website. - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Supplier Needed For A Men's Clothing Online Website. (1690 Views)

Wholesale Cheap Designer Women Clothing Online / Korean Fashion Clothing Online Wholesaler / Cheap Clothing Online And Where To Shop Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supplier Needed For A Men's Clothing Online Website. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2011
I am presently setting up a Men's online clothing store targeted at Nigerians. My advertising budget is quite big, and this translates to lots of traffic and sales. We are projecting sales of more than 5,000 different items before the end of 2011.

I need suppliers for Authentic Men's Designer:

1.) Shoes
2.) Belts
3.) Shirts
4.) Watches
5.) Jeans
6.) Polos
7.) Perfumes
8.) Suits
9.) Pants (trousers)
10.) Ties

The Arrangement:

It is going to be more or less a form of partnership. Once an order is placed on my website, I will send the money (@ wholesale pricing) and the customer's shipping details to you.

Terms:

1.) Only items of unquestionable authenticity are to be sold. Once a customer complains of being sold an unauthentic item, I'll issue an immediate refund and have the item sent back to me. If the claim is true, I'll severe all ties with you.

2.) The items will be sent to the customer in unbranded packaging.

3.) I'll need up-to-date information on the items in stock. . .or items you can easily get.

4.) You must have a physical store.

You can reach me on: .

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Louboutin Men Snickers In Stock Available For Sales!!! / See Pictures of Wholesale Clothing In Nigeria. Cheap prices guaranteed / Forever Living Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.