Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,084 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (8893 Views)

Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting / Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting / Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by crossfm: 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:

Jonathan was all these things and what did that change for Nigeria? The sooner you people realize Nigeria’s problems are structural and not who sits at the top the better for us all. We need a whole national conference to fix the problems with this country. One figure head president will never do it no matter how many degrees he has.
You made a lot of sense,but the fact that Jonathan failed doesn't make everyone with his quality a failure.

For us to restructure the country as you made mention of we need a president with the quality I mention.

Jonathan with his flows made an attempt to restructure the country with his CONFAB.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by TheRareGem1(f): 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
Pele10:
Weakest VP Eever

You mean the most active, hardworking and Intelligent VP ever.

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by TheRareGem1(f): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
sojfarm:
The Presidency Administrator.

President - No education, no, Certificate

Vice President - PhD Law; Professor of Law

So tell me, why are we so surprised we have problems

You can only advise somebody that can make use of that advice, otherwise, adviser and the advice become useless.

That's call destiny. What you are destined to be, no one can take it away from you

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by EmekaBlue(m): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
All these sharing of money Never reach me so fvck Dem all
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by TheRareGem1(f): 12:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
Haha. He could not even sit on the presidential seat as acting president. Na house boy this guy be jare

Even when he was acting, that is the seat he sit. Not the President's. That's how it it. Don't display show if shame here please.

What is your uncle if you call this good man name?
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Fahdiga(m): 12:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
GeneralPula:

Wail on !
E pain am
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by BabaO2: 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2021
When buhari go wake up from coma nau? North with power drunk mentality, nothing stops buhari from resigning due to health challenge, samething happened to Yaradua
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
Venlony:

To you now you don talk be that abi?. just pray that God will grant you the grace to be house boy to this special house boy
haha. I’m at the level I can fvck his daughter if I do ols. You know not whom you speak to boy. Go find houseboy work for your uncle.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
TheRareGem1:

Even when he was acting, that is the seat he sit. Not the President's. That's how it it. Don't display show if shame here please.

What is your uncle if you call this good man name?
in civilized climes the acting President is given full presidential powers, including sitting on the presidents sit in cabinet meetings, till the president returns.

Dick Cheney sat on Bushes sit when he once underwent a medical surgery in office. Even here Jonathan sat on Yar’aduas seat, this very sit, after he was finally declared acting president. But the powers that be will never allow this errand boy.

Do your research before displaying ignorance here pls.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
crossfm:

You made a lot of sense,but the fact that Jonathan failed doesn't make everyone with his quality a failure.

For us to restructure the country as you made mention of we need a president with the quality I mention.

Jonathan with his flows made an attempt to restructure the country with his CONFAB.
True. Someone has to lead it but he needs a whole lot of support from various fractions and interests groups to make it happen. Which is just almost impossible to get in this selfish country.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by sojfarm: 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
TheRareGem1:

That's call destiny. What you are destined to be, no one can take it away from you

Are saying that Samson did not have destiny before he fell on the LAPS on delilliah?

So in the other parts of the world where they apply God given common sense, they do not know about destiny

This is not destiny. It is people's/national stupidity. The Isrealites also played similar foolishness before Soul become their first king.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by BiafIntel: 12:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
okefranci:
The FEC meeting is for the progress and and a way forward to move our dear nation up
Dumbo and his myopic reasoning. Way forward indeed.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Amalekki: 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
Pele10:
Weakest VP Eever
You see why the wise ones say we the people are Nigeria's problem... so you can sleep well with this comment? grin

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Pele10: 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
I can't relate what sense u are trying to make.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by chatinent: 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
My heart goes out to him.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by slimfit1(m): 1:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
This one doesn't know his left from his right. someone that should have been the acting president since Al Sudani has absconded but he is here presiding a worthless meeting that nothing tangible will come out of it

Buhari is not dead I want him dead too God forgive me stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Nackzy: 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
Buhari what are you doing in London
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by adelaja70(m): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
Haha. He could not even sit on the presidential seat as acting president. Na house boy this guy be jare
IF i talk say your brain don bend, you go dey vex... Mention one vice president that have done that in Nigeria.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by adelaja70(m): 1:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
in civilized climes the acting President is given full presidential powers, including sitting on the presidents sit in cabinet meetings, till the president returns.

Dick Cheney sat on Bushes sit when he once underwent a medical surgery in office. Even here Jonathan sat on Yar’aduas seat, this very sit, after he was finally declared acting president. But the powers that be will never allow this errand boy.

Do your research before displaying ignorance here pls.
Kindly post the pictures or the links.. Lies don finish una life. Na you talk am and Na you go provide the links.... Waiting!
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
adelaja70:

IF i talk say your brain don bend, you go dey vex... Mention one vice president that have done that in Nigeria.

This is a picture of Dick Cheney sitting on Bush’s sit in front of the presidential seal when he was temporarily made acting president on 9/11 while Bush was in the air.

Also do your own research on the time Jonathan took Yar’Adua’s sit in the cabinet meeting immediately he was declared acting president. It caused major headlines at the time of you were not a baby or too stupid to hear the news then.

Olodo.

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
adelaja70:

Kindly post the pictures or the links.. Lies don finish una life. Na you talk am and Na you go provide the links.... Waiting!
I’m not hear too spoon feed you anything if you can’t do your own research. I’m busy.

This is a picture of Dick Cheney sitting on Bush’s sit in front of the presidential seal when he was temporarily made acting president on 9/11 while Bush was in the air.

Also do your own research on the time Jonathan took Yar’Adua’s sit in the cabinet meeting immediately he was declared acting president. It caused major headlines at the time of you were not a baby or too stupid to hear the news then.

Olodo.

If it was Nigeria they will never let the errand boy sit on that chair Cheney is sitting.

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by adelaja70(m): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:

Olodo.
You be mumu sha.. So you no even get sense? AFTER THEY ARE DECLARED THE ACTING PRESIDENT. So Osinbajo has been declared the acting president? According to the constitution, the vice president will only assume the position of ACTING PRESIDENT IF THE PRESIDENT IS ABSENT FOR 21 DAYS......... Your brain is totally dead.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
adelaja70:

You be mumu sha.. So you no even get sense? AFTER THEY ARE DECLARED THE ACTING PRESIDENT. So Osinbajo has been declared the acting president? According to the constitution, the vice president will only assume the position of ACTING PRESIDENT IF THE PRESIDENT IS ABSENT FOR 21 DAYS......... Your brain is totally dead.
you’re an slowpoke and I feel foolish for even engaging with you.

The Vice is made acting president in civilized counties as soon as the president is unable to make decisions for whatever reason. Even if it’s 10 minutes. Who told you it has to be 21 days? You think every country is like this jungle that can wait 21 days without a chief decision maker when emergency can strike at any second? Cheney was made acting president and given full presidential powers on 9/11 for less than 2 hours because bush was in the air with limited communication ability while he flew back to DC from Florida.

We have a president on medical leave with no one knowing the status of his health for days but still they refuse to make this errand boy acting president. You just made my point for me without even realizing. Illiterate.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by adelaja70(m): 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
you’re an slowpoke and I feel foolish for even engaging with you.

The Vice is made acting president in civilized counties as soon as the president is unable to make decisions for whatever reason. Even if it’s 10 minutes. Who told you it has to be 21 days? You think every country is like this jungle that can wait 21 days without a chief decision maker when emergency can strike at any second? Cheney was made acting president and given full presidential powers on 9/11 for less than 2 hours because bush was in the air with limited communication ability while he flew back to DC from Florida.

We have a president on medical leave with no one knowing the status of his health for days but still they refuse to make this errand boy acting president. You just made my point for me without even realizing. Illiterate.
Go siddon jare.. Olodo oshi. Most of your likes have covenant with stupidity. Was the president on a wheelchair or ambulance when he was traveling? Kadafun o! Eyin alayedaru won yi. Please don't you dare mention me again. OLOIBU!
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by gadomi(m): 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
salient issues as it bothers on the security of our nation should be their top most priority on the list of items to be discussed and not talking about heavy contracts.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
adelaja70:

Go siddon jare.. Olodo oshi. Most of your likes have covenant with stupidity. Was the president on a wheelchair or ambulance when he was traveling? Kadafun o! Eyin alayedaru won yi. Please don't you dare mention me again. OLOIBU!
no be you mention me first lol. Ode. Next time don’t start what you can’t finish.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by phkka1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
Buhari should have presided from London.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Toosure70: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
Y all these screens ? Was it vatual ?
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Venlony: 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
haha. I’m at the level I can fvck his daughter if I do ols. You know not whom you speak to boy. Go find houseboy work for your uncle.
So to prove your level of achievement is to f***k. Uncle you goofed big time.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Amalekki: 4:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
Venlony:

So to prove your level of achievement is to f***k. Uncle you goofed big time.
grin
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Presides Over FEC Meeting by Dejyom(m): 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
And yet they'll keep asking where is Osinbajo.
It isn't unlikely that we have a growing population of Sickos in this country.
Isn't the Vice President's relentless engagements and activities visible enough to these hordes of Mischief Makers?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund / 20 Die As Plateau sects Clash Again / Senate Confirms The Appointment Of Eight INEC Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.