Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,503 members, 7,823,174 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Physics Textbook - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Physics Textbook (1419 Views)

New School PHYSICS PDF Download| Get Physics Textbook Now / First Ever Physics Textbook Written In Igbo By An Ebonyi Man Is Finally Out / Ogbonnaya Okoro Is Translating Physics Textbook To Igbo Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Physics Textbook by IQvectors: 7:33am On Apr 19, 2021
Hi everyone,

Please can you recommend a physics textbook that specific for calculations

Note: i need a physics calculation textbook that very explanatory and its main objective is to take the readers calculation ability to the next level(mainly for gce and jamb).

Thank you.
Re: Physics Textbook by IQvectors: 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2021
IQvectors:
Hi everyone,

Note: i need a physics calculation textbook that very explanatory and its main objective is to take the readers calculation ability to the next level(mainly for gce and jamb).

Thank you.
Re: Physics Textbook by rephidim(m): 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2021
I will recommend " all inclusive calculation in physics for senior secondary schools" written by Solomon Dauda yakwo.i have the pdf copy, if you don't mind send me a message on whatsApp so I can send the pdf copy to you.my name is oluyede oluwasefunmi (mr)-08085326597.All the best
Re: Physics Textbook by Macbennie(m): 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2021
IQvectors:
Hi everyone,

Thank you.
Try lamad physics

2 Likes

Re: Physics Textbook by IQvectors: 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2021
rephidim:
I will recommend " all inclusive calculation in physics for senior secondary schools" written by Solomon Dauda yakwo.i have the pdf copy, if you don't mind send me a message on whatsApp so I can send the pdf copy to you.my name is oluyede oluwasefunmi (mr)-08085326597.All the best

pls I need it but am not on whatapp.
could you email it to me?
Re: Physics Textbook by IQvectors: 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
rephidim:

just sent you an email sir.
Re: Physics Textbook by IQvectors: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2021
Macbennie:
Try lamad physics

I didn't know lamlad has a physics part. I have the chemistry and it DAMN GOOD. Going to get the physics asap.

Thanks for this!
Re: Physics Textbook by Ebube043: 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2021
rephidim:
pls sir i need it,God bless you
Re: Physics Textbook by IQvectors: 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2021
rephidim:

All ready downloaded it sir!
Can't thank you enough but thanks anyway.
Re: Physics Textbook by Macbennie(m): 12:38am On Apr 26, 2021
[quote author=IQvectors post=100937353]

I didn't know lamlad has a physics part.
I have the chemistry and it DAMN GOOD.
Going to get the physics asap.

Thanks for this![you can supplement it with new school physics. Both make a great comb]
Re: Physics Textbook by OYEWOLEGRACE1: 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
Sir pls I need pdf of calculation in physics urgently , please help a brother

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Physics Textbook by Farouk123: 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
IQvectors:

pls I need it but am not on whatapp.

pls I need it to

(1) (Reply)

Meet Elliott Tanner, The 13-year-old Who Just Got His College Degree In Physics / Shettima At The Dressing Room After Yesterday's Match / 2009 MPCE Exam: What Were Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.